Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online!

Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online!

Friday, April 25th, 2008 11:34am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 14,215

The first of several BotCon 2008 exclusive galleries from Seibertron.com have been added to the site. View 130 photos here of the all-new upcoming Sunstreaker from Hasbro's 2008 Transformers Universe line (aka "Classics 2.0") have been added to the Seibertron.com galleries. Check back Friday for a gallery of Prowl!

Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686886)
Posted by Overcracker on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:39am CDT
Did the other thread die or something?

I'm sure I posted in the thread before.

More than once.
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686887)
Posted by Omega Charge on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:41am CDT
We lost almost two days of posting. We already have the Prowl gallery anyway.
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686891)
Posted by Overcracker on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:43am CDT
Really why? What happened?
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686892)
Posted by Seibertron on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:43am CDT
Overcracker wrote:Did the other thread die or something?

I'm sure I posted in the thread before.

More than once.

Yeah about that ...

I accidentally deleted the entire Seibertron.com database about 3 hours ago. I had to restore from Thursday's backup at 3:30am. We basically lost one day ... which I guess isn't that bad since the whole database was gone about 3 hours ago. Fortunately I've got everything back online except for yesterday. :(
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686900)
Posted by City Commander on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:50am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Did the other thread die or something?

I'm sure I posted in the thread before.

More than once.

Yeah about that ...

Brain fart :P

I don't remember there being anything ground-breaking yesterday anyhows. A little disorientating, but that's about it.
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686905)
Posted by Overcracker on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:56am CDT
Ohh o.k nothing major lost. No harm no foul.

Just a bit disorienting yes.
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686926)
Posted by skywarp-2 on April 25th, 2008 @ 12:58pm CDT
that is awesome!! the body looks like it might have been blur's from the energon series.. but the Bot itself.... Holy Cow!! that looks great! :)
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686943)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on April 25th, 2008 @ 1:37pm CDT
Oh gee thanks Seibs the gallery is alot of help :P ..........cause now ya got me wanting him now im gonna be spending even more on more figs lol
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (686984)
Posted by shadowsfm on April 25th, 2008 @ 3:08pm CDT
so prawl gets no thread?

ok about prawl

he has an orange insignia? shouldn't it be red? it doesn't fit him
the car paint design is for a Japanese police car, right? since i only seen it in anime
i'm still disappointed he cant use his acid blasters in car mode
i noticed 2.0 don't use rub signs anymore
the bio says that the decepticons are getting a better leader, we all know who

best classics toy yet
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (687034)
Posted by First-Aid on April 25th, 2008 @ 4:35pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Did the other thread die or something?

I'm sure I posted in the thread before.

More than once.

Yeah about that ...

Note to Ryan: Crtl-Alt-Del is not a good way to boot up the website's memory. :o) :mrgreen: :lol:
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (687209)
Posted by Mirage22 on April 25th, 2008 @ 10:33pm CDT
I can't wait for Sunstreaker to come out. I don't know about Prowl though, he doesn't seem to have the great quality streaker has. Also, Sunstreaker in the gallery had two different ways to have his chest. I guess the new one we have seen (that the front of his car can be his chest) will be used when the repaint Sunstreaker comes out with a new head mold for Sideswipe. :-?
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (687333)
Posted by ThunderThruster on April 26th, 2008 @ 8:57am CDT
Mirage22 wrote:I guess the new one we have seen (that the front of his car can be his chest) will be used when the repaint Sunstreaker comes out with a new head mold for Sideswipe. :-?

head remold? i thought that there was a rumour that his 'ears' could retract to give a sideswipe head, or was i just deaming?
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (687436)
Posted by Overcracker on April 26th, 2008 @ 1:05pm CDT
His ears do retract for transformation, however If I'm not mistaken they are on springs so they don't stay in unless he's transformed into car mode.

More likely, will get a new head for Sideswipe, without the ears.
Re: Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker Gallery now online! (689508)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 29th, 2008 @ 6:43am CDT
Another awesome gallery! It's completely changed my mind on Sunstreaker. I'm definitely getting him now. And am I seeing things or can he be displayed two ways in robot mode-hood versus top in front?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Galvatron Vector Prime + Mini-cons Payload Ascent" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends BOXES ONLY LG10 Arcee LG25 Blurr LG46 Kup" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY