Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online

Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online

Thursday, April 19th, 2007 11:36am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 13,716

Ryan has updated Seibertron.com's massive toy galleries with brand new photos of the Classics "Construction Devastator" set. This set is a repaint of the Energon "Constructicon" combiner team. See the photos by clicking on these links:

Bonecrusher
Hightower
Long Haul
Scavenger
Scrapper
Devastator

Credit(s): Ryan

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 19th, 2007 7:23pm CDT

Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90781)
Posted by Skice on April 19th, 2007 @ 12:12pm CDT
"Nothing can stop the devistator" and nothing will stop me from buying it
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90809)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 19th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
not bad repaints at all. If I see them in stores here I might snag them
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90811)
Posted by First Gen on April 19th, 2007 @ 12:31pm CDT
Those friggin things suck. Individually they're ok. But Devestator looks like crap.

You can't top G1 Devestator. He looked exactly like the toon.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90813)
Posted by bionic_radical on April 19th, 2007 @ 12:33pm CDT
long haul link down?
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90828)
Posted by Overcracker on April 19th, 2007 @ 12:44pm CDT
nope, just malformed, try this:

Long Haul

In any case, I still think the repaint is not worth another purchase of the moulds. And Yes the individual moulds are way better than their combined form, but what you gonna do. At least it stays together.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90860)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 19th, 2007 @ 1:02pm CDT
If i see it ill get it and keep it in the box Since i have most of the Energon ones.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90875)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 19th, 2007 @ 1:13pm CDT
First Gen wrote:You can't top G1 Devestator. He looked exactly like the toon.

Ehm, the toon looks like the toy. The toys came years before the toons ;)

I already have E-Steamhammer, but I wouldn't mind getting him. Saves me the hassle of hunting down the (expensive) limbs.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90908)
Posted by TFBuyer on April 19th, 2007 @ 1:42pm CDT
Honestly, I wish these weren't straight repaints of the Energon combiners, but the new color scheme works quite well. In addition, he really goes a long way to evening out the Autobot/Decepticon ratio. It looks pretty natural standing next to my other Classics bots.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90910)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 19th, 2007 @ 1:53pm CDT
I love the Energon Constructicons, and the merged form works really well if you use the cranes for both arms.

If I can somehow get this guy, I'll be doing a lot of limb swapping though. :grin:
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90926)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 19th, 2007 @ 2:00pm CDT
Isn't this a WalMart exclusive? That's probably why I haven't seen him.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90938)
Posted by First Gen on April 19th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
First Gen wrote:You can't top G1 Devestator. He looked exactly like the toon.

Ehm, the toon looks like the toy. The toys came years before the toons ;)

Yeah, the toys came first, but can you honestly say that OP and Megs look just as simililar in G1 toy form as they did in the toon?

Nah, u can't. Hence the MP's.

An MP Devestator. 36" tall. Now thats a thought.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90960)
Posted by Dagon on April 19th, 2007 @ 2:37pm CDT
I really like the new paint on Devastator. He's a good figure, and with the new paint job I think he does harken back to G1 Devs.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (90964)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 19th, 2007 @ 2:41pm CDT
I think I'll either get the masterpiece devastator I saw online or get the KO reissue
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91177)
Posted by D-340 on April 19th, 2007 @ 5:36pm CDT
OOOOOhhhhhh!!!! Damn you Ryan! Gettin' this before me. :-x j/k. Awesome galleries.

I so must own this set. I love the Energon version, but the paint job on this look a thousand times better. Looks like he really fits in with the classics.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91183)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 19th, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT
Okay, okay, okay. It's official. I'm thoroughly pissed. I should already have this set. The last time I stopped at wal-mart to try to buy it, not only didn't have it, the people I spoke to didn't know what the blue hell I was talking about. They also went into how they can't put out things that are marked for release at a certain time, which I know is a load of crap because this set's supposed to have been out a while now.
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91233)
Posted by jaws on April 19th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91271)
Posted by Seibertron on April 19th, 2007 @ 7:23pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:nope, just malformed, try this:

Long Haul

I fixed the link in the initial news post. Thank you for pointing that out. :)
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91392)
Posted by Scaleface on April 19th, 2007 @ 9:24pm CDT

Any chance of seeing a gallery of Walmart Classic Devastator vs. Target Universe Devastator?
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91441)
Posted by Seibertron on April 19th, 2007 @ 9:48pm CDT
Scaleface wrote:They look great. I still can't find them. My walmarts always suck for carrying exclusives.

Perhaps when I do the RiD Landfill galleries :)
Re: Classics Devastator Combiner Team Galleries Online (91476)
Posted by Emperor Primacron the 1st on April 19th, 2007 @ 10:17pm CDT
jaws wrote:Glad I've got my original G1 Devastator and Universe Devastator (Landfill repaint) because this looks horrible.

Good, more for me. :mrgreen: :D :grin:

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "TAKARA TOMY HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WFC VOYAGER DECEPTICON STARSCREAM MIB 2019" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie 6 Bumblebee Energon Igniters Bumblebee + shatter--new" on EBAY
Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron Refraktor" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-3 Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Buster Prime KO + Fans Want It FWI-3 Jet Power Kit RARE" on EBAY