Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage

Transformers News: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage

Thursday, July 11th, 2019 8:38AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,396

Have any of you wondered what Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Mirage looks like from the back? Well now you can see it for yourself in these images from Dengeki Hobby. If there is one good thing from brand unification is that now even those getting Hasbro products can enjoy the Japanese marketing campaign, with better product images, for products they will find at retail.

We also have new and clear images of Transformers 35th Anniversary Bluestreak including the back of the box which shows him as WFC-S64. So there's your missing numbers for you! The images came from Ladypapa on e-bay who, while an e-bay seller, does get their products and images directly from Hasbro. This toy being available now on e-bay may hint that these 35th anniversary toys could be made available once they are revealed at SDCC next week. Or not, who knows.

Credit(s): Dengeki Hobby and ebay

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028319)
Posted by carytheone on July 11th, 2019 @ 9:06am CDT
WFC-S64 ?!? Well that changes things up a bit. So who will be 52-63? WFC part deux?

Bluestreak just keeps looking better and better; dem painted wheels.

Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028320)
Posted by Stargrave on July 11th, 2019 @ 9:16am CDT
Ahhh great way to start the day. Thanks Will!

Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028324)
Posted by Stargrave on July 11th, 2019 @ 9:33am CDT
Found this on Twitter on Snakasblog it’s just a digibash but I dunno, if they did Crosshairs from Ironhide I could totally see this:
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028327)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 11th, 2019 @ 9:51am CDT

Autoseekers? How about Seekars? Or more obviously, Seecars?

Eh, I like Praxians
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028328)
Posted by Stargrave on July 11th, 2019 @ 9:58am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I thought I would be mad about Bluestreak's car mode door, but I like it, and it seems much more Cybertronian than the other "Autoseekers" (Thanks Stargrave! :D ) Car mode gives me "I, Robot" vibes, which is great since Cybertronian is supposed to look futuristic. Mirage still looks great, and he has a cool transformation.

Autoseekers? How about Seekars? Or more obviously, Seecars?

Eh, I like Praxians

Oooo Praxians I like that! :lol:
Yeah Will and I were trying to hammer that out at one point I think we got as far as Movars or Rovars hahaha Nono not that bad but I dunno it’s growing on me they’re the wing-backed counters to the Seekers and always have been.
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028329)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:11am CDT

I mean, we have the Datsun trio, and Barricade, but then what?

I guess you could make one of these:
reduced-galery_image_10252_15943.jpg

Just call him Covert Agent or something like that like G2 Sideswipe so we can "differentiate" the characters.

I was thinking of a yellow, brown, and silver redeco of Prowl to homage Beast Wars Prowl.

Maybe Autotroopers? Although I wouldn't mind some of those from the Siege Ironhide mold
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028330)
Posted by carytheone on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:16am CDT
I could see a Diaclone blue Bluestreak being a cool Selects release, but more likely a Taraka special. I know a few people who'd be down for that. I'm going get the main three Datbros and call it a day though. Skipping Barricade, until he gets his own Generations body. Not that I have a problem with the Seige version as I think it's quite the attractive deco, but I only need three of this mold. and three Refraktors and three Siege Seekers
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028331)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:20am CDT
carytheone wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:...I was thinking of a yellow, brown, and silver redeco of Prowl...
Silverstreak? ;)

I avoided Silverstreak because he is much too similar to "Bluestreak".
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028332)
Posted by carytheone on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:25am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Silverstreak? ;)
I avoided Silverstreak because he is much too similar to "Bluestreak".
Ah you beat me to my edit. I noticed after I quoted, cut and posted that I cannot read. I missed the yellow and brown bits like a doof. I'll leave my foolish quote above as punishment :oops: :lol:

I do think you're right about changing the name though. It'd match G2Swipe and be very "on brand".
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028337)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:44am CDT
WOW. They missed the mark on prowl, but blue streak looks DAMN good.
I want this yesterday. Mirage looks decent aswell
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028341)
Posted by william-james88 on July 11th, 2019 @ 10:58am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I was looking over Bluestreak, and then suddenly, I ask, "What else can the Datsun mold be redecoed into?".

I mean, we have the Datsun trio, and Barricade, but then what?

Honestly, I think thats enough. Too many redecos is no fun for most fans.
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028342)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on July 11th, 2019 @ 11:04am CDT
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028343)
Posted by william-james88 on July 11th, 2019 @ 11:19am CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I see no ports for weapons storage on mirage in vehicle mode. And he has two weapons, I mean, I see those 2 at the top, but those are HORRIFIC placements for weapons

I thought they would be the best place for vehicle mounted guns
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028344)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on July 11th, 2019 @ 11:32am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I thought they would be the best place for vehicle mounted guns

No at all in my opinion. Either next to the driver's cockpit or mounted on the sides of the vehicle.
I go for a more realistic view, that the guns could rise up from the body of the car mode, like the 1989 Tim burton batmobile.
2 guns lopsided hanging from a spoiler?! Cmon bro
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028346)
Posted by carytheone on July 11th, 2019 @ 11:39am CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
I thought they would be the best place for vehicle mounted guns
2 guns lopsided hanging from a spoiler?! Cmon bro
Considering the big ass block of bot arms under the "spoiler", it would seem possible and logical to store weapons in there :lol:

But your point is valid.
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028350)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 11th, 2019 @ 12:06pm CDT
That also enables weapons mounted on his upper arms in robot mode, which is standard placement for Siege.

And you're not wrong, but "this robot that turns into a space car based on an F1 racer (but not really) needs more realistic laser gun placement" ...

Well, that's not a thought I had, but you do you.
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028352)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 11th, 2019 @ 12:30pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I mean, we have the Datsun trio, and Barricade, but then what?

Honestly, I think thats enough. Too many redecos is no fun for most fans.

That's true too, it was just a thought I had ;)
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028353)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 11th, 2019 @ 12:31pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Bluestreak’s vehicle mode I think looks the best out of the three AutoSeeker bros I mean that grey just totally works for me. Dang can’t wait to get these guys.
I'm the opposite. I never liked that silver on any iteration of Bluestreak. That's why I would like the blue repaint. *Stands over Strada with the stick.* It's never enough!
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028354)
Posted by william-james88 on July 11th, 2019 @ 12:37pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I go for a more realistic view

I thought realism was a word we left at the door when entering this hobby
Re: Clear Final Product Images of Transformers Siege Bluestreak and Mirage (2028357)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on July 11th, 2019 @ 12:59pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I go for a more realistic view

I thought realism was a word we left at the door when entering this hobby

I thought statements about "toys" looking like and mimicking "vehicles" would be left at the door when entering someone's comment.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT TWINFERNO 2016 TITANS RETURN GENERATIONS PRISTINE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave with Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Optimus Prime Soundwave Lot" on EBAY
Buy "***  TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION TAKARA STINGER *** EX CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz, price is per unit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID TRU Exclusive Megatronus complete 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Warrior Class Thunderhoof RID Hasbro Complete robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Stormshot Transformers Robots in Disguise RID  Warrior Class Complete" on EBAY