Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures

Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures

Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 11:11am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 20,658

s250 has notified us that ACToys has posted images of the EZ(Legends) Devastator. Included in these are individual picutes of each member, and better shots of the combined Devastator figure!

Check out all the images here! We can only hope that this will see a US release.

Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures
Re: clear Legend/EZ Devastator pictures

Credit(s): s250, b-o-t of ACToys.net

Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926837)
Posted by El Duque on May 26th, 2009 @ 11:15am CDT
ugh, that crane's bot mode is brutal. Wonder what he will look like on screen.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926843)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on May 26th, 2009 @ 11:26am CDT
so they really couldnt get anything together for hightower huh?

Thats disappointing...
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926849)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on May 26th, 2009 @ 12:52pm CDT
B-)
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926852)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 26th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
These are Legend sized figures. They're small and inexpensive, and the accuracy of the modes is off somewhat. I imagine if Hightower was to be given a bigger toy, it'd look better, which still retaining the general shape, but more streamlined and alienesque.

That said, if I ever see these in the UK, they're mine in half a heartbeat.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926855)
Posted by BluePhirePB on May 26th, 2009 @ 12:59pm CDT
I'd get this set over the supreme set any day (assuming Canada gets it).
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926856)
Posted by Bumblebeast on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CDT
This is a MUST buy. I tend to not buy legends class figures, but this one is awesome.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926870)
Posted by same138 on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:18pm CDT
Must have this set. Was v disappointed in the non-combining / non-transforming aspects of the bigger toys, Need this little version, need it, need it ,need it.

Are you listening Hasbro UK/EU? NEED IT!!
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926888)
Posted by AbraxasGrey on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
HOLY SH*T THAT IS AWESOME :shock: . Overload looks like a retool of bonecrusher in robot mode, even the transformation seems to resemble the legends bonecrusher from the 1st movie.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926890)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
It is just stupid that they can get these little guys to combine but not the deluxes.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926908)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 26th, 2009 @ 2:21pm CDT
Looks better then the bigger versions. If the arms were done differently then it might have been a good figure but the arms just kill it. Some new paint and retooling could redeem it all depending on the price.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926913)
Posted by SJ21 on May 26th, 2009 @ 2:31pm CDT
I LOVE IT! I will buy two and get a can of green spray-paint for one of them.

These guys just remind me of the origional. Simple transformations, vehicle modes are pretty accurate, and they form together into a bigger robot. I love it.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926916)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 26th, 2009 @ 2:40pm CDT
Ultra Magnus wrote:I guess I'm confused because This guy has Seven Constructicons while the Supreme Set has Six. :-? Either way, this guy is definitely going on my Desk!
B-)

Yeah, I don't understand that either. I thought that the original concept artwork had 7. Maybe Hasbro couldn't get the supreme to work with that number-which would even make it more worthless!

This legends is a total must buy.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926927)
Posted by syphonn on May 26th, 2009 @ 2:55pm CDT
I don't like anything about it, I never did get the point of the Legends class.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926951)
Posted by Nujevad on May 26th, 2009 @ 3:46pm CDT
syphonn wrote:I don't like anything about it, I never did get the point of the Legends class.

I feel sorry for you.

I like the look of hightower, very alien-like, plus his new tail is a claw!

Rampage looks like he's mistransformed.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926968)
Posted by Iriehide on May 26th, 2009 @ 4:02pm CDT
Mixmaster has Devy's head sticking out his butt!
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (926993)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on May 26th, 2009 @ 5:00pm CDT
B-)

I think that since the legends class figures are all the same size they needed to make another bot to fill in the space left out when they downsized Demolisher.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (927017)
Posted by Zeds on May 26th, 2009 @ 5:33pm CDT
Well I can say it. The EZ Devi looks better than his dad.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (927045)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 26th, 2009 @ 6:35pm CDT
I love the mini demolisher. I'm geussing the other red guy was made-up to fill in space in this guy, to make the combination more possible.
I might get this, but it's even more out of scale, unless you use the Prime that comes on the party city pen.
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (927072)
Posted by Powersa on May 26th, 2009 @ 7:42pm CDT
bought!
Re: Clear Legends / EZ Devastator pictures (927254)
Posted by Warbreaker on May 27th, 2009 @ 4:46am CDT
The DK guide book does not mention an "Overload Component" on Devastator - methinks he's included for additional stability in Devastator's torso given the small size of these Constructicon components.

*glances at pictures, rolls eyes* eh, well... I'm not a fan of legends-sized transformers unless they're unique individuals ala universe Warpath, Cosmos etc. Hightower looks interesting here, I'd really like to see his larger version. Also, is it me or is Rampage missing his rear feet? I suppose this'll be a pass for me.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Prowl Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Red Alert Figure" on EBAY