Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03

Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03

Thursday, December 16th, 2010 10:20am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 61,716

Seibertronian Dune Echo has done some investigating into FansProject Causality 2011 figures. By lowering the contrast on the image FansProject released, you can now more clearly see CA-03. Who is he? Is he based on an existing character or is he completely new. Keep up the speculation! Great forensics work, Dune Echo!

Credit(s): Dune Echo

Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158052)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 16th, 2010 @ 10:54am CST
I really like what they are doing here. I will also say that I have the same feeling that Blurrz does. We already know TFX - 03 is coming out, and this "side story" of theres is a good way to be fresh and original. I get a construction feel out of the remaining three but there could be enough remoulding done to these that when they are released they don't really look like any of the Constructicons.

I was looking on FPs site last night for an update, but they do that far and few between. I had a feeling the 3rd member had some claws...

I can't wait to see more of 4 & 5 too. 4 gives me a spider tank feel.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158069)
Posted by craggy on December 16th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:I had a feeling the 3rd member had some claws...

could you tell by the way there were blatantly claws on it in the pic?
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158071)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 16th, 2010 @ 12:18pm CST
craggy wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:I had a feeling the 3rd member had some claws...

could you tell by the way there were blatantly claws on it in the pic?

In the fully blacked out pic it's not what I would call "blatant". Much like people thought the blacked out picutres of Alternity Megatron still had a cannon on his arm when it turned out to be his swords.

Just curious, but are you looking to start a flame war or was that meant to be a serious question that just sounds really douchy? :roll:
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158084)
Posted by craggy on December 16th, 2010 @ 12:58pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:
craggy wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:I had a feeling the 3rd member had some claws...

could you tell by the way there were blatantly claws on it in the pic?

Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158105)
Posted by Thadicon on December 16th, 2010 @ 2:05pm CST
Come on now guys we are all seibertronians.

i gotta a feeling 3 might be some form of truck and the claws a front plow. because if you look on the shins it looks like there3 are some wheels. But im probably wrong
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158122)
Posted by --B-- on December 16th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:
craggy wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:I had a feeling the 3rd member had some claws...

could you tell by the way there were blatantly claws on it in the pic?

Cause honestly, look at the man's shirt, he KNOWS douchyness.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158136)
Posted by Anonymous on December 16th, 2010 @ 3:14pm CST
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good - :BLACKEYE: ... why you little douche!

On Topic: Yeah, diggin the chunk on Chunky McHuskyson. Would make for a fantastic core/leader for a combiner - :cough: Technobots :cough: C'mon FansProject... do it. You know you wanna.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158139)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 16th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CST
craggy wrote:Neither. I certainly wasn't looking to start a flame war (tough luck though, looks like I found one!) but it was in no real way a serious question. The original, fully blacked-out pic did look to me like #3 quite clearly had claws. Obviously it didn't look like that to you.

Look man, I gotta appologize. I've been bed ridden all day and I'm a little thick when I'm all hopped up on 222's. I should know sarcasm when I see it, Muh Ba' (one of these couldn't hurt either :P )
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158155)
Posted by craggy on December 16th, 2010 @ 4:02pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:

screw you man, you michael bay'd my childhood! :P

(it's ok, we all have crappy days, and it's far more likely at this team of year, I reckon. cheers for the apology, sorry if my post did come off a bit sarky, really wasn't meant as such)
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158162)
Posted by Forgotten on December 16th, 2010 @ 4:26pm CST
I have to agree on CA-03 looking like a potential gatorbot. I'm getting a huge Cybertron Evac vibe from CA-05. Whatever they are, they will be mine.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158171)
Posted by lowman_x on December 16th, 2010 @ 4:56pm CST
I'm getting a "Blot" vibe from #03 (as mentioned by someone earlier).

I'm surprised no one has questioned the name of this series: Causality (other than to complain that they spelt it wrong :P ). The relation of cause and effect. Could this be a series of TFs from a variety of timelines/universes thrown together (the effect) because of something that's screwed with the multi-verse (the cause)? A band of disparate individuals fighting for a common goal? It's not an uncommon story but a pretty popular one (especially in the TF universes).

I'll never get to buy any of these guys but I'm intrigued with the backstory, whatever it may end up being.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158190)
Posted by AshesOfPain on December 16th, 2010 @ 5:41pm CST
Slightly off topic, but all this hubbub on this possible FP combiner team had me thinking to look over what I had thought to be an all RID Bruticus. Turns out, that my Rollbar is in fact a G1 Swindle. This is somewhat exciting for me.

More on topic, I'd love to get my hands on this collection from FP, but the finance gods don't favor me currently.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158225)
Posted by Anonymous on December 16th, 2010 @ 7:35pm CST
lowman_x wrote:Could this be a series of TFs from a variety of timelines/universes thrown together (the effect) because of something that's screwed with the multi-verse (the cause)? A band of disparate individuals fighting for a common goal?

Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158391)
Posted by Rated X on December 17th, 2010 @ 8:27am CST
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158531)
Posted by Dune Echo on December 17th, 2010 @ 3:14pm CST
Rated X wrote:I take it the guys computer broke before he could "lower the contrast" on the other 2 figures ???

Uh, no. The computer is in the same shape. :) Those are purely black silhouettes. If you look at the pic posted twice in this thread, you'll see that the image did not change at all when I lowered the contrast for the entire image.
Re: Clearer Image Of FansProject Causality 2011 CA-03 (1158653)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on December 18th, 2010 @ 1:33am CST
The new picture is cool, he kinda reminds me of Universe Onslaught.
Hm, with there being 5, I'm wondering if they'll combine, probably not but who knows.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Astrotrain Shockwave Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Soundwave - USED" on EBAY