Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse

Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse

Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 6:02am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 12,759

Even scarier images of a brooming reality hits us here on Seibertron.com. Neither an Aprils Fool Surprise, or a early bird Halloween joke, we get clearer images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse from TakaraTomy. While a simple modification of the original pictures from the original thread, fansite Eleven 7 wants to give us a closer look.

Re: Clearer Images of Halloween Mickey Mouse
Re: Clearer Images of Halloween Mickey Mouse

Halloween Mickey Mouse is a repaint of Disney Label Mickey Mouse. A Disney Label Donald Duck is also under works. Perhaps a pink repaint for Minnie Mouse or maybe some Mickey Mouse Christmas Holiday Cheer?

Join in on the discussion here on Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Real Devastator, 711net.jp

Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954696)
Posted by Mach on July 14th, 2009 @ 6:09am CDT
Blurrz wrote:---> Note to Real Devastator. Sorry for the lack of attention I've been paying towards your posts. I've got a faulty internet connection her in my summer home, so it takes awhile before I can post, and by the time that's all done either my internet's just plain dead or someone else has news'd it. I'll be getting back to my actual home soon :) <---
[/color]

No problem dude :grin:
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954743)
Posted by --B-- on July 14th, 2009 @ 8:26am CDT
That thing is scary (as in it's scary that someone will pay for that mess). This is only repaint number two, it's got to get at least 3 more repaints.
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954753)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on July 14th, 2009 @ 8:49am CDT
The question is: Why?
As much as I love the now neglected Mickey Mouse, why does he have a Transformer toy?
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954783)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on July 14th, 2009 @ 9:46am CDT
To (hopefully) answer your question, Jacob P., we have our Marvel Crossovers and our Star Wars Crossovers, but what if Japan doesn't have those? I think this is their idea of a Crossover. A scary one, but a Crossover nonetheless.
Anyway, the toy's cool. LOL at the Mickey Mouse sitting on the Mech's head. That gives a new meaning to the term 'Headmaster'.

:BOT:
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954834)
Posted by SearchForSanta on July 14th, 2009 @ 11:14am CDT
i gotta admit, i think they did a better job on this one than the last one :o
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954900)
Posted by Autobobby1 on July 14th, 2009 @ 12:59pm CDT
That has got to be the worst Transformer I have ever seen. Even worse than Armada Side Swipe! The only way I would ever buy this toy is if it was of Kingdom Hearts-style Mickey.
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (954996)
Posted by -L- on July 14th, 2009 @ 3:10pm CDT
I don't think anything will ever be worst than Armada Side Swipe.I like this one better than the original maybe it's just cause I'm a sucker for Halloween :D

wait a second I think this is a digi bash :sad:
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955010)
Posted by soundwave13c on July 14th, 2009 @ 3:36pm CDT
wow, once I saw this I almost died laughing :-?
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955051)
Posted by Archanubis on July 14th, 2009 @ 4:29pm CDT
MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

Seriously, that color combination is hurting my eyes.
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955071)
Posted by Knock Out on July 14th, 2009 @ 4:56pm CDT
Sing along, seib-o-teers! M-I-C-K-E-Y P-I-E-C-E-O-CRAP! :SICK:
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955156)
Posted by Jetstorm92210 on July 14th, 2009 @ 6:43pm CDT
Hopefully waiting for Disco Inferno to show up.
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955165)
Posted by Elvaan on July 14th, 2009 @ 6:51pm CDT
Why do we need another Optimouse Prime?
Re: Clearer Images of Disney Label Halloween Mickey Mouse (955320)
Posted by robofreak on July 14th, 2009 @ 11:59pm CDT
Elvaan wrote:Why do we need another Optimouse Prime?

Because a mold has been made of it and it must be milked for all it's worth!

I find this interesting. I don't own the any of the Mickey variations, but it will be interesting to see the reasoning behind this repaint.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "1986 ChromeDome Headmaster Transformers Action Figure G1 with box, instructions." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Wheel Jack and Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher & Grax Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Complete Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series15 Buzzworthy & 26 WWII Bumblebee Flashback NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 26 Buzzworthy WWII Bumblebee Flashback NEW" on EBAY
Buy "THREE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS, PLATINUM EDITION SILVER KN IGHT OPTIMUS PRIME, EVASIO" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION, GRIMLOCK, DECEPTICON BRUTICUS" on EBAY