Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures

Transformers News: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures

Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 5:30PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,365

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronians steals_your_goats and Sammythekat have reached out to us with some additional, clearer images (though not that much in resolution) of the Transformers X Street Fighter II figures that we cover in our previous news story here!

As you can see in the image below, we finally get a clearer look at Ken's Takara Tomy Legends Hot Rod reuse (plus the Hasbro Titans Return guns), and the Titan Master does indeed remain the same just with a new paint job, highlighting those trademark luscious eyebrows and golden locks, and how the set including him and Arcee as Chun-Li will see a May 2018 release for a current price of 8640 Yen (76 USD at the time of writing). As for the M.Bison vs Ryu set, on the other hand, the price is 12960 Yen, or approximately 115 USD. We should be finding out more about pre-orders and details for the four figures in December, so stay tuned!

Transformers News: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures

Transformers News: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923048)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 21st, 2017 @ 5:35pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:For those unaware, this M. Bison toy is labeled as "Vega" since that's what he's known as in Japan.


Covered in the original post, dear :)

And those sets will indeed be TakaraTomy Mall exclusives, according to the very end of the page.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923053)
Posted by Seibertron on November 21st, 2017 @ 6:06pm CST
I didn't even realize this was on the bucket list of things that might be cool to get. This has been checked off the list now!
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923074)
Posted by Microraptor on November 21st, 2017 @ 8:40pm CST
Ryu doesn't seem to have a mouth...
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923083)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2017 @ 9:36pm CST
Microraptor wrote:Ryu doesn't seem to have a mouth...
All thanks to his keeping Optimus Prime's face.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923089)
Posted by Albatross250 on November 21st, 2017 @ 10:44pm CST
saw these Offcial Pictures from TFND
https://www.facebook.com/TransformersNe ... 2341481634

Fighting Stance were added because Street Fighter :D :-D


















Annd another Pre-order (3,000) reach with free stand:



Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923097)
Posted by Va'al on November 21st, 2017 @ 11:56pm CST
Via a notification from fellow Seibertronian Albatross250, we found the original source of a batch of original images for the recently revealed Transformers X Street Fighter II figures - and we didn't have to go far, as it's indeed via TakaraTomyMall! The listings show both sets as originally reported on our previous newspost here, including the same price of around 115 USD for the Bison (Vega in Japan, as we first pointed out) and Ryu set, and 76 USD for the Chun Li vs Ken set, but also include a whole lot more images, from the Titan Masters in both head and tiny robot mode, the various alt modes for all four figures, and some new added fight positions, including the Hadouken, Shoryuken, and Chun-Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku and Spinning Bird Kick, and if you squint with your imagination, Bison's Psycho Crusher, too.

In addition to all that, we also have another pre-order campaign goal, with a threshold of 3000 for the figure stands to be included with the sets. Images also included below, so take a look!































Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923098)
Posted by Seibertron on November 21st, 2017 @ 11:58pm CST
Hm ... even odder is that Arcee is the Generations version and not the Titans Return version to go with the other figures. Hm.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923099)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:04am CST
So, Vega/Bison, now that you possess a giant tank/jet/robot body, are you going to use it to take over the world?
<!-- ia0 -->ded550355eab42a6b235188320cf28ae.gif<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923101)
Posted by Burn on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:09am CST
I never understood the big fascination with Street Fighter, probably because I was more of a Mortal Kombat guy.

That being said ... Chunli does look pretty impressive.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923102)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:09am CST
Now I need them to do Zangeef as Broadside so I can have him be like "QUICK, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923103)
Posted by william-james88 on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:13am CST
Seibertron wrote:Hm ... even odder is that Arcee is the Generations version and not the Titans Return version to go with the other figures. Hm.

I think its for those thighs (no joke)



Speaking of Chun-Li, that is the only toy I would have deduced was street fighter themed if these pics were presented to me without context. I would not have thought of that for the rest.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923105)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:18am CST
i think a transformers/mortal kombat crossover would be way better 8-)
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923106)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:23am CST
Va'al wrote:Via a notification from fellow Seibertronian Albatross250, we found the original source of a batch of original images for the recently revealed Transformers X Street Fighter II figures - and we didn't have to go far, as it's indeed via TakaraTomyMall! The listings show both sets as originally reported on our previous newspost here, including the same price of around 115 USD for the Bison (Vega in Japan, as we first pointed out) and Ryu set, and 76 USD for the Chun Li vs Ken set, but also include a whole lot more images, from the Titan Masters in both head and tiny robot mode, the various alt modes for all four figures, and some new added fight positions, including the Hadouken, Shoryuken, and Chun-Li's Hyakuretsu Kyaku and Spinning Bird Kick, and if you squint with your imagination, Bison's Psycho Crusher, too.

In addition to all that, we also have another pre-order campaign goal, with a threshold of 3000 for the figure stands to be included with the sets. Images also included below, so take a look!
































i think they are cool but Chun-Li's legs would look better all blue though ;)^
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923107)
Posted by Throttlebotsrevenge on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:28am CST
I'm not gonna lie, but I'm going to take a hard pass on this. I'm not a big fan of Transformers tying in with other media.

I will say, though, that Arcee as Chun-Li works AMAZINGLY well.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923112)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:39am CST
Burn wrote:I never understood the big fascination with Street Fighter, probably because I was more of a Mortal Kombat guy.


I'm more into Killer Instinct and One Must Fall ;)

And someone knows his way around Street Fighter. Impressive!
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923113)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:43am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Hm ... even odder is that Arcee is the Generations version and not the Titans Return version to go with the other figures. Hm.

I think its for those thighs (no joke)



Speaking of Chun-Li, that is the only toy I would have deduced was street fighter themed if these pics were presented to me without context. I would not have thought of that for the rest.


I'm ok with this.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923115)
Posted by Burn on November 22nd, 2017 @ 12:53am CST
Ultra Markus wrote:i think a transformers/mortal kombat crossover would be way better 8-)

Hell yes!
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923122)
Posted by ricemazter on November 22nd, 2017 @ 1:42am CST
Throttlebotsrevenge wrote:I'm not gonna lie, but I'm going to take a hard pass on this. I'm not a big fan of Transformers tying in with other media.

I will say, though, that Arcee as Chun-Li works AMAZINGLY well.


Ditto on the pass. The idea is cute, and Arcee looks like Chun Li, but there's something really creepy about transformers using flesh tones the way they're doing it here. Like, the human colored faces and hands, combined with Technicolor everything else using a robot aesthetic gives it all a really uncanny valley effect.
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923126)
Posted by Albatross250 on November 22nd, 2017 @ 2:59am CST
Now i can hope Balrog as a TR Alpha Trion redeco :x
Re: Clearer Images of Takara Tomy Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures (1923142)
Posted by ebo716 on November 22nd, 2017 @ 7:29am CST
I might try and get that Ryu so I can use it as a generations version of Thunderclash
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
You save: 47%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon