Friday, August 12th, 2011 3:58am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 81,122

Hasbro's Public Relations company, Hunter PR, shared with us larger stock images from the Transformers Panel slideshow at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Of the many images, we have taken the notables and photoshopped them under a clear background. Take a better look at Generations Junkheap, a retool of Generations Wreck-Gar, and Sky Shadow, a retool of Generations Thunderwing. Don't forget the upcoming Dark Of The Moon Deluxes Wheeljack and Soundwave. Enjoy!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Hunter PR

This article was last modified on Friday, August 12th, 2011 4:00am CDT

Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275089)
Posted by Trikeboy on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:23am CDT
I'm glad to see Sky Shadow has more remolding than just the head.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275090)
Posted by CrazyCogs on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:24am CDT
1 wreck gar, 1 junk heap, then 2 junk heaps with reprolabels updates, and sky shadow looks awesome. The movie toylines just need to stop now. Let's get back to the good stuff.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275091)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:29am CDT
Oh Black Shadow....I must have you!!!!!!
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275092)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:30am CDT
Sky Shadow's head just screams Fort Max. It'll be a great way for kitbashers to make one.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275093)
Posted by Turbobungle on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:42am CDT
That Soundwave looks much better the the HA! Although he has got what looks like a bit of a Universe Hotshot backpack goin on.... could be a pain!
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275094)
Posted by ashe5k on August 12th, 2011 @ 4:47am CDT
Sky Shadow looks so much better than Thunderwing. Defintely getting that one, well if I can find him. My area has been terrible for these. To ebay I will go...
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275096)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:00am CDT
This is the first time I've seen DoTM Wheeljack. Pretty fugly. Can't say I'm impressed. Junkheap and Sky Shadow a looking pretty good, but can't say I can be arsed to buy them. I don't know why, but I really like Soundwave. Feeling strangely compelled to actually buy a movie figure with this one.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275097)
Posted by RhA on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:08am CDT
These are great. I'm happy with more generations. Soundwave looks awesome, Wheeljack is a pass.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275100)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:30am CDT
soundwave is the only one worth buying. the rest are repaints or in wheeljacks case. trash
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275101)
Posted by Mykltron on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:31am CDT
A mercedez with a giant satellite dish doesn't look at all ridiculous.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275116)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:32am CDT
I like what I'm seeing with all of these, going to have to pick them all up.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275122)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:43am CDT
First off Soundwave looks pretty dam good in fact i would go as far to say imo he is much better than the HA, infact i love him looks like one of the best DOTM.

Wheeljack is :SICK: but ive have limited myself to new characters in this line so i will buy him any way.

As for the other two badboys =P~ :DANCE: again Sky Shadow from the start for me was an instant must,
some one said before he is better than Thunderwing, TW is nearly if not perfect imo especialy with reprolabels.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275126)
Posted by tmk9883 on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:56am CDT
Hopefully Junkheap will actually show up in stores around me. Still a bit miffed about Wreck Gar never appearing on the shelf.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275129)
Posted by g60force on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:59am CDT
well I'll be getting SW for sure, since I'll be planning this:

for more info go here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... dwave.html
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275131)
Posted by kookookajew on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:01am CDT
Junkheap, PASS

Skyheap, BUY

Soundwave, BUYING TWO

Wheeljack, BUY (only for the namesake which yes ... i know im pathetic)

But yeah, I agree. That Soundwave looks REALLY good for a deluxe and I'm just hoping that backpack can be rearranged a little (which it looks like you can so Im stoked 8) )
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275133)
Posted by prowl123 on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:17am CDT
Soundwave and Sky Shadow will be bought on sight.

Weeljack looks okay, but I probably won't be picking him up.

Junkheap doesn't have enough retooling and repainting for me.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275136)
Posted by Mizuno on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:22am CDT
soundwave!! wohoooo :x
hes pretty sweet :3
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275147)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:55am CDT
I like the Wheeljack mold (aside from the droopy ears), but for me the best thing about Wheeljack was always his paint job. Without the Wheeljack colors, it's just a boring blue sedan.
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275153)
Posted by HELLZORBLADE on August 12th, 2011 @ 8:11am CDT
:SICK: i hate RETOOLS!!! That deluxe Soundwave sucks!! i will buy in this wave only "Q". I canĀ“t wait to have my HUMAN ALLIANCE SOUNDWAVE!!! :CON:
Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave (1275155)
Posted by Kay83 on August 12th, 2011 @ 8:29am CDT
Mercedes Benz~~~~!!

I want Ferrari too!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club TFCC Runabout and Runamuck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumer MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Windblade & Scorchfire Complete with weapons." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition RID Starscream Deluxe Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-37 LG37 JAGUAR RAVAGE Legends Titans return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grax & Skullsmasher New Damaged Package" on EBAY