Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed.

Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed.

Friday, March 28th, 2008 7:04am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 47,483

The new issue of the official Transformers Collector's Club Magazine is arriving in mailboxes everywhere, and unfortunately it contains some news that some may consider unsavory...

According to sources who have received the magazine, the much anticipated Seacons set will not be available in April as was first suggested, but looks to be delayed until a June or july time frame.

A very reliable source, Brian Savage, says that this is due to packaging issues, and not problems with the actual toys' production.

On a positive note, the magazine does include some information about characters in the Wave 2 and Wave 3 lineups of Animated, and of course the assortment of other goodies, including the continuation of the Transtech comic.

Animated Wave 2: Adds Ratchet and Blackarachnia
Animated Wave 3: Adds Jazz, Oil Slick, Snarl, and Soundwave

You can view the original author's thread here.

If you are a member of the Collector's Club, the mail should hold your magazine soon.

Credit(s): Crimson Guard @ TFW2005

This article was last modified on Friday, March 28th, 2008 7:07am CDT

Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666323)
Posted by Heavy B on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:12am CDT
hmmmmmm, yay?

i wonder what the seacons will look like
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666329)
Posted by Dagon on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:16am CDT
You had to see that one coming. Hell, the Seacons have been delayed for like 6 years already. Too bad, I was getting my pre-order finger all warmed up too.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666331)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:21am CDT
I'm not sure if this will sadden, or excite Skowl... :o)
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666334)
Posted by Skowl on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:23am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'm not sure if this will sadden, or excite Skowl... :o)

I'm actually happy, because by then I'll have a job and finally be able to afford them! :grin:
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666336)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:26am CDT
At least the Club is reliably late with everything.

Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666341)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:34am CDT
Anybody knows how much the Universe Seacons will cost for non-members?
They are my fav combiner team and I don't want to miss them.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666349)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:42am CDT
Chaoslock wrote:Anybody knows how much the Universe Seacons will cost for non-members?
They are my fav combiner team and I don't want to miss them.

We don't have any confirmation on price of any sort yet...must mean they will be free to club members. :grin:
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666351)
Posted by Dagon on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:45am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
They are my fav combiner team and I don't want to miss them.

Clearly. That's one of the perks we get as members. Why all the complaining about $40 a year for free pictures of upcoming Universe figures? I get free Seacons. :D

And, I must say I'm surprised by Skowls' non-chalant response. I'd of thought we'd see him on the news with a rifle in the clock tower at this information.... :D
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666352)
Posted by Tekka on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:47am CDT
No repaints in the first three waves? =( I won't give up hope.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666354)
Posted by Zeds on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:54am CDT
Great. Now I need to find my TF fix from some closeby street corner.

This statement in no way condones the use of drugs. DON'T USE DRUGS! :grin:
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666356)
Posted by Skowl on March 28th, 2008 @ 7:56am CDT
Dagon wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
They are my fav combiner team and I don't want to miss them.

It's easy to be non-chalant when you're a starving student with no money. If they would have come out now and sold out before I got a job aand some money, that's when I would have 'gone postal', so to speak...

I've waited 4 years (that's right, since 2004 - check the news archives) for my favourite TFs to be repainted and re-released, I can wait another few months, no problem.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666362)
Posted by Dagon on March 28th, 2008 @ 8:04am CDT
Skowl wrote:
Dagon wrote:

I understand. I was just speaking to the effect that you specifically get thwarted each and every time the Seacons are even mentioned. You are a better man than I; I would have grown so bitter that I would have moved to a cabin in the woods and made Seacons out of sticks and rocks by now.
Really though, everyone can handle a delayed release, and in your case it clearly will work out for the best.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666372)
Posted by Skowl on March 28th, 2008 @ 8:22am CDT
Dagon wrote:
Skowl wrote:
Dagon wrote:

It's easy to be non-chalant when you're a starving student with no money. If they would have come out now and sold out before I got a job and some money, that's when I would have 'gone postal', so to speak...

Haha! Seacons out of sticks and stones, eh? I think it's been done before...

Oh yeah, Beast Machines Hammerstrike :SICK:

Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666424)
Posted by Dagon on March 28th, 2008 @ 9:10am CDT
Skowl wrote:
Dagon wrote:
Skowl wrote:

Haha! Seacons out of sticks and stones, eh? I think it's been done before...

Oh yeah, Beast Machines Hammerstrike :SICK:

Oh my god, that's awful. Was that from Beast Machines, or was it at the bottom of your cereal box Skowl? (I know where it's from, ok?) :D
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666464)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 28th, 2008 @ 9:56am CDT
I can wait for the Seacons, no big deal.

Now for this little gem here:
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666474)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 28th, 2008 @ 10:06am CDT
DISCHARGE wrote:I can't wait for the next Counterpunch article "Why I like Transformers: Beast MAchines"

I started out with RiD for a reason. :wink:
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666507)
Posted by Overloaded on March 28th, 2008 @ 10:44am CDT
When are wave two and three being released ?

If I may ask please and thank you
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666561)
Posted by Nekoman on March 28th, 2008 @ 11:40am CDT
Skowl wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'm not sure if this will sadden, or excite Skowl... :o)

I still wont have a job (not old enough), but I should be able to save up for it and get them by the time they’re out.

Yay for us poor people! :D
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666565)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on March 28th, 2008 @ 11:47am CDT
Nice, I figured Ratchet would be wave 2 if not 1 and it's good we got confirmation on which wave Jazz and Soundwave will be out, even if it will be awhile.
Re: Club Exclusive Universe Seacons And Nightbeat Delayed. (666712)
Posted by Bed Bugs on March 28th, 2008 @ 2:59pm CDT
This doesn't surprise me at all, in fact, I think the club did it on purpose. A good chunk of everyone's TF budget is already promised to the following currently:

Encore Skylynx
Encore Omega Supreme
Animated Prototypes
Premium Movie Figures
Botcon Box Sets
Club Registration
Botcon Souvenir Sets
Botcon dealer room purchases.

So I'm sure to encourage sales of Nightbeat and the Seacons, they delayed them. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to ship something over now when all its going to do is take up room in their warehouse until people get past Botcon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Skylynx Earthrise" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TARGETMASTER HEADMASTER HOT ROD LG 45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blurr #A54 No Weapons Included." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reissue Titan Return Hardhead Walmart Exclusive US Seller in Hand" on EBAY