CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

Transformers News: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

Friday, August 10th, 2012 5:06pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,416

CM's Corp has updated their website with new images of their upcoming Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai. Like their recently released Minelba figure he comes with multiple heads with different expressions, multiple sets of hands, and removable helmet. The alternate Hi-Q head comes with the exclusive Special Nightbeat color Minelba. Images mirrored below.

CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images

Credit(s): CM's Corp

Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1408976)
Posted by FracturedKoi on August 10th, 2012 @ 7:10pm CDT
Does he come with a comb? You know, for scene recreating =D

Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1408988)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 10th, 2012 @ 8:15pm CDT
He is a definite on my want list. Mostly because he made Transformers history by being both the first non-Cybertronian and first Human to obtain the rank of Supreme Commander. :BOT:

That, and he is the reason why I might collect their line when it comes to characters in the Japan exclusive series. :-?
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1408995)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 8:23pm CDT
FracturedKoi wrote:All Masterforce bashing aside, I really do love these figures! (And Masterforce, to an extent D=)
Something wrong with liking Masterforce? It has been, and still currently is, my third favorite series (unless Rescue Bots manages to surpass it).

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Mostly because he made Transformers history by being both the first non-Cybertronian and first Human to obtain the rank of Supreme Commander. :BOT:
Amen to that! ;)^

Not to mention the rank of "Chief Supreme Commander" as well. ;)
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409020)
Posted by FracturedKoi on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Amen to that! ;)^

Not to mention the rank of "Chief Supreme Commander" as well. ;)

Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409022)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:40pm CDT
FracturedKoi wrote:Nothin wrong with liking Masterforce at all! It just took the longest to grow on me. At first, I found it took weird. I still think Devil-Z is weird with his strange embryo powers.
What sort of "embryo powers" of Devil Zed's are you referring to? :???:
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409023)
Posted by FracturedKoi on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
What sort of "embryo powers" of Devil Zed's are you referring to? :???:

That one episode toward the end where Devil-Z posseses Black Zarak initially; it shows what appears to be a fetus floating across the screen. Never quite got that.
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409025)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:58pm CDT
Lookss so cute together, like brother and sister. :x
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409027)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
FracturedKoi wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
What sort of "embryo powers" of Devil Zed's are you referring to? :???:

How's that a power? :???:
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409069)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 11th, 2012 @ 5:21am CDT
FracturedKoi wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
What sort of "embryo powers" of Devil Zed's are you referring to? :???:

Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409106)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:If you're one of those types that see a fetus in Earthbound's Gigyas... ho boy. Because I don't >:oP
Unlike that example, Devil Zed's fetal appearance is quite obvious:

Still not sure of what "embryo powers" he has, though.
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409114)
Posted by RhA on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:39am CDT
Why must this thing be so awesome?
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409314)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 12th, 2012 @ 1:11am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
I have to confess... Thanks to a few poorly animated episodes in season 3 of Transformers (not sure if they appeared in 2010), this is my fourth favorite series. Possibly fifth-seventh if the other OVA series and remaining two Beast Wars series were available. (Most likely fifth, as Robot Masters looked good for what it was.)

But yeah... For me, regardless of the bizarre bit tied to Devil-Z (which kind of makes sense to me), it was the handling of the Headmaster Juniors. But I am over it now seeing how the Pretenders made it up... And the bizarre stuff done in Headmasters. :P

Sabrblade wrote:
Amen to that! ;)^

Not to mention the rank of "Chief Supreme Commander" as well. ;)

Thanks. :grin: And yup...

The title given to his God Ginrai form. Which I must admit that this figure has me hope to find the 2002 reissue in a C-9+/C-90+ MISB manner. :-B

Besides... For those who may not know is that Ginrai is the most unique Transformers character in all of G1. Not only did we have a human become Supreme Commander, but he obtains the names "Super Ginrai" and "God Ginrai"... As well as two Supreme Commander titles.

Plus, you have the Cybertronian version debut in a new series with a new Commander title... As well as be reborn as another Godmaster character that doubles as a power-up for the newest Supreme Commander (Star Saber). Which would not have happened if it was not for the human version of Ginrai. :BOWDOWN:
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1409370)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 12th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CDT
You know, I'd love to see as many human characters as possible done up in this style. I got Minelba and love her. And I'll probably be getting Ginrai too.
Re: CM's Corp Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai Updated Images (1410176)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 15th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
..... >:oP

And I had just spotted the pre-order price for him. All I can say is that the Asian market exclusive Sixshot is cheaper. :sad:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE DEAD END FROM G2 MENASOR SET" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE BREAKDOWN FROM G2 MENASOR SET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Dragstrip Classics Universe Hasbro Toyshop Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2010 Breakdown Deluxe CHUG Generations Classics Universe HTF" on EBAY
Buy "magic square hot soldier toys legends optimus prime  transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG05 Whirl Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV14 Ultra Magnus Figure Japan Import Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG14 Sound Blaster & Buzzsaw TKR_TG14_BLST" on EBAY