Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet

Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet

Monday, April 18th, 2016 7:58am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,416

As usual, the Transformers Asia (which excludes the Japanese market, covered by Takara Tomy) will be accompanying its release of Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet with a collector coin depicting the figure, and in an envelope mimicking the same deco and pattern as the toy - check it out below, courtesy of Facebook page ToyScope!

Transformers News: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet

Transformers News: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet

Credit(s): ToyScope FB

Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1782289)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 18th, 2016 @ 9:07am CDT
I do like a nice collector coin. I don't know why, I don't do anything with them just put them in the figures box.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1782435)
Posted by .... on April 18th, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
Yeah there's nothing special about the coin, but I still want it. #-o
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1782475)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 18th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Yeah there's nothing special about the coin, but I still want it. #-o

One man's treasure is another's trash........or both to the women of our lives. :-P
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783069)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 20th, 2016 @ 3:29pm CDT
Just paid for mine. Looks like he sold out on HLJ like Ironhide.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783079)
Posted by Burn on April 20th, 2016 @ 4:03pm CDT
Just got my payment request through HLJ. Lets see if he can live up to the awesomeness that is the mold.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783211)
Posted by shajaki on April 21st, 2016 @ 7:43am CDT
Paid last night, shipped this morning :DANCE:
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783217)
Posted by Cobotron on April 21st, 2016 @ 8:06am CDT
shajaki wrote:Paid last night, shipped this morning :DANCE:
I'm singin' the same tune!
Hurry up Doc. I got a fever, and the only cure is more bots.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783224)
Posted by xMXUx on April 21st, 2016 @ 8:27am CDT
And here I am still waiting for my MP-29 to arrive :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783284)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 21st, 2016 @ 12:32pm CDT
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783285)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 21st, 2016 @ 12:35pm CDT
Ohhhhhhhhmanohmanohmanohman!!

Well at least when he arrives at TFL he'll be shipped out automatically, preeeeeee-paaaaaaaaid! :lol:
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783286)
Posted by Seibertron on April 21st, 2016 @ 12:36pm CDT
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783287)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 21st, 2016 @ 12:37pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Mine's on the way! Can't wait and still can't figure out why he looks so much better than Ironhide to me.
White hip panels blend with white thighs better than Ironhide's red with gray thighs. I think at least, and the majority of the figure is white too which helps the eyes :lol:
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783294)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 21st, 2016 @ 1:50pm CDT

Maybe you're a crest - not mohawk - man. ;)
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783298)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 21st, 2016 @ 2:05pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:When you think about it, it's kind of funny that we buy the same toy again (pretty much,) because it represents a different character on the cartoon. :lol:
It's the G1 in all of us, cause that's where the repaints started (well Diaclone..but more G1). I also find it funny that I get annoyed with repaints/retools in other lines sometimes but don't question it on MP. I think the Bayverse stuff may have angered me, with first release then premiums, then 80 Bumblebees. :lol:
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783300)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 21st, 2016 @ 2:08pm CDT
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath we have some new in-hand images of Masterpiece Ratchet! This Masterpiece uses the Ironhide mold with some retooling. The images were originally from Blacklai's toybase. Check out some of the mirrored images below, and visit the link for all the images. Let us know what you think in the comments section below, and as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783312)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2016 @ 2:37pm CDT
Man, I SO want them to make a Marvel comics Ratchet redeco, like how they did for King Grimlock.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783322)
Posted by Desslok2201 on April 21st, 2016 @ 2:59pm CDT
Wow, it's really not going to be that hard to give him proper cross stickers on the shoulders, is it? The only way to make that easier is to include a pamphlet on how to use a pair of scissors
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783339)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 21st, 2016 @ 3:59pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:

I draw the line at Decepticons jets who aren't Starscream. :) (Though I don't have him yet either, heh.)
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783353)
Posted by Burn on April 21st, 2016 @ 4:30pm CDT
When I first saw pics of him I was all "Oh yeah, this is MUCH better than Ironhide!"

Then I got Ironhide in hand, and looking at those pics I just see a sea of white.

Got a long way to go to beat Ironhide Ratchet! I might just have to bite the bullet and have you shipped on your own.
Re: Collector Coin - Transformers Asia MP-30 Masterpiece Ratchet (1783358)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 21st, 2016 @ 4:37pm CDT
I got Ironhide today after much much thinking and near ordering and backing off-and I was right, the mold irritates me :( Just looks odd.

The super cartoony blue windows on Ratchet just add to me simply not caring about these 2. I mean, Ironhide is here now, but had I never ordered him I wouldn't be missing anything :(

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Throttle" on EBAY