Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer

Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer

Friday, November 7th, 2008 6:07pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 25,797

BBTS now has color pictures of the Mickey Mouse Transformer. The coloring allows us to see a few more details. Minnie Mouse can be seen in the cab. And Mickey Mouse can be clearly seen on the top of robot’s head. Click here to see the original page. This figure is estimated to arrive in February or March.

Also note that there will be second Black & White version, which will most likely feature the figure in vintage monochrome colors. Ganbo Stores has listed the same figure with an interesting Japanese tagline: "Transform the magic words and make one’s dream reality."

*Ganbo Stores is reporting that Takara is shipping a smaller number of cases than expected. So this figure may turn into a limited hard to find item just like the Shoe Transformers.

Credit(s): BBTS, El Duque

This article was last modified on Friday, November 7th, 2008 8:36pm CST

Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830252)
Posted by TankedThomas on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:15pm CST
That actually looks way better and really cool! I am so getting this figure!
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830254)
Posted by Cheetron on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:18pm CST
I'll admit, it looks a million times better in color. But unless I find a girlfriend who likes MM, I won't be getting one.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830260)
Posted by Archanubis on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:25pm CST
Still looks kinda silly.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830261)
Posted by Revimus Leo on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:26pm CST
I was unsure of how this would turn out, actually, but after seeing this colored pic, I'm practically sold on this. Now if we had a Donald Duck, I'd be sold on it regardless. But hey, gotta start with the Mouse who started it all. Here's hoping Donald is Next, or if not, then Big Bad Pete as Megatron. Makes sense to me, Pete is Mickey's adversary most often, and recognized as a leader of villains of a sort. His role in Kingdom Hearts 2 excluded. But honestly, next one done should be Megatron's counterpart. Be he Donald, or Pete. In fact, personality wise, I'm pretty sure Pete is a perfect match for Megs. If not, Starscream for sure, considering how incompetent and bumbling Pete is as well. We shall see soon enough. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long for the next one as we often have to for a new Masterpiece Figure.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830266)
Posted by Rocketeer on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:30pm CST
Mickeymus Prime looks much better with color.
But it's still blasphemy. :mrgreen:
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830274)
Posted by grimlock prime123 on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:41pm CST
colour makes everything look better i will get this figure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830282)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2008 @ 7:01pm CST
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830300)
Posted by GetterDragun on November 7th, 2008 @ 7:22pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Huh. This whole time I figured he'd be in Mickey's colors (black ears/head/torso/arms/legs, white hands, red pants, yellow feet).

That's going to be the e-hobby version!

I'm definitely getting this! It's the first crossover that doesn't look like shit!
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830301)
Posted by Mykltron on November 7th, 2008 @ 7:24pm CST
Amazing. I hate this figure even more.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830335)
Posted by cheeser82 on November 7th, 2008 @ 8:41pm CST
With those colors, you'd think the makers support names like 'Mouseimus Prime'.

The black and white one is probably for those who want a G1 Mickey feel with the figure. :P

But all jokes aside, I'm liking the figure more in color. If I ever saw one in stores, I may pick it up.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830343)
Posted by Rocketeer on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:15pm CST
Just noticed something:
The bot-mode cab is not the same as the alt-mode cab.
Check out the windshield and the bumpers.

That means that the truck's cab and bumper are tucked away somewhere in bot mode.
I'll bet Mickey has one heck of a backpack.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830350)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:26pm CST
GetterDragun wrote:

That's going to be the e-hobby version!

I think that's the black and white version. No red or yellow.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830359)
Posted by hellsing_mongrel on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:41pm CST
...I still think this makes baby Jesus cry...

seriously...WHY IN THE HECK does Disney have to invade EVERYTHING????? :sad:
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830361)
Posted by Cryo Prime on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:46pm CST
ugh.....sorry i just threw up a little......WHY :sad:
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830365)
Posted by Stormrider on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:53pm CST
hellsing_mongrel wrote:...I still think this makes baby Jesus cry...

seriously...WHY IN THE HECK does Disney have to invade EVERYTHING????? :sad:

I believe Disney has an in house policy that they offer merchandise for everything. Example - Mickey mouse furniture, clothes, collectables, food, videos, music, etc. Hello Kitty has the same policy. A lot of the idea for the merchandise comes from visitors.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830366)
Posted by El Duque on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:53pm CST
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830374)
Posted by Cryo Prime on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:06pm CST
El Duque wrote:I can see why a lot of you guys don't like this, but look at this way; Mickey Mouse is one of the most recognized characters in the world and he has now been transformer-ized. I just take it as a sign of TF's growing popularity, which in turn benefits us fans.

WOW you make so much sense and i completely agree :APPLAUSE: .............but i still wont get him. :grin:
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830382)
Posted by El Duque on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:11pm CST
Cryo Prime wrote:

Me neither, but I will admit it looks better than I though it would.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830418)
Posted by D-340 on November 7th, 2008 @ 11:09pm CST
Nope, still crap.
Re: Color Pictures of Mickey Mouse Transformer (830424)
Posted by hellsing_mongrel on November 7th, 2008 @ 11:21pm CST
Stormrider wrote:
hellsing_mongrel wrote:...I still think this makes baby Jesus cry...

seriously...WHY IN THE HECK does Disney have to invade EVERYTHING????? :sad:

But...does that mean they have to take over everything that is actually BRANDED??? This was perhaps one of the last places left unMickied...I shall mourn the passing of one of our last un-Disney-stolen franchises...

I dunno...part of me is just angry because it seems to me like Disney is trying to force themselves on EVERYTHING! It makes me sad... :cry:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY