Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 2:29pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,802

Hasbro revealed some colour renders of the HasLab Transformers Victory Saber project. Here is what they said:

Transformers fans, check out the new colored renders of the Transformers Victory Saber HasLab revealed today during Christopher Sabat's livestream! Looking epic with the first two stretch goals: Victory Sabers' V-Lock Cannon is unlocked at 14,000 backers and the Translucent Autobot display stand, unlocked at 17,000 backers.
Pre-order and back the Transformers Victory Saber HasLab project for $179.99 on HasbroPulse. This crowdfund project will run until October 10th, 2021.

Here is the link to back it or check it out: https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... tory-saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Transformers News: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber

Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116462)
Posted by o.supreme on September 22nd, 2021 @ 2:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Sabat was really hoping for the backers to reach "Over 9000" so he could scream it on camera. But sadly it didn't happen.

If they were smart, they might have recorded him saying it after the interview was over, so they could release it in a little while when it actually happens. ;) .
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116463)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 22nd, 2021 @ 2:36pm CDT
this is what i have been waiting for. still not sure
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116464)
Posted by o.supreme on September 22nd, 2021 @ 2:39pm CDT
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116465)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2021 @ 2:46pm CDT
The V on both Star Saber's chest and Victory Leo's chest really shouldn't be so dark. It makes them look too brown when they ought to be bright golden yellow.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116468)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2021 @ 2:58pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Also some fans are saying the "Shield" has been spoiled as the 3rd tier goal as they can see it in the Victory Saber 360 turnaround. I personally am not seeing it, but then again, there are a lot of pics, and I haven't looked at them all.
On the top of the combined Victory Saber jet mode.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116469)
Posted by william-james88 on September 22nd, 2021 @ 3:00pm CDT

It's the big blotch of white with blue in the middle between the head sticking out and the back

i'll make a news post later
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116470)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 22nd, 2021 @ 3:00pm CDT
Anyone else notice the shield slapped on top of the super jet mode in the renders and the 3D turnaround? Guess we have our third tier unlock. Hope it makes it to the required 20K but I’d be content with it hitting 14K if only for the cannon.

EDIT; never mind, I was not the first to notice… :oops:
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116472)
Posted by o.supreme on September 22nd, 2021 @ 3:15pm CDT
@WJ and Sabre. Thanks. ;)^ . If it was a snake it would have bit me.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116494)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 22nd, 2021 @ 4:48pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:Pulse just sent me an email with the color renders. I don't normally do this kind of thing... but...

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:

Hmmm, I didn't get an email from them, wonder why.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116498)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 22nd, 2021 @ 5:29pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't get an email from them, wonder why.

Maybe they are just slow? Kinda like when I get a notice from them that something is going to go on sale an hour after it already went up and sold out :???:
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116499)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on September 22nd, 2021 @ 5:38pm CDT
I'mma be honest...parts of him looks better in colour, others not so much. Saber's jet looks incredibly small...Star Saber's legs look incredibly chunky...

I was hoping the colours would sell me on this, but now I'm not so sure...
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116500)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on September 22nd, 2021 @ 5:42pm CDT
Some of the renders make it look like the gold V designs are going to be chromed. I'm hoping they're not, but I won't be too annoyed if it is
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116506)
Posted by william-james88 on September 22nd, 2021 @ 6:34pm CDT
Chris Sabat, the voice actor for Vegeta, was talking about the Haslab Victory Saber project today. And that's quite the coincidence because this is the also the day where the backers reach over 9000! And, in a fun bit of news, coloured 3d renders offering a 360 view of multiple components of the Victory Saber project are now up on the campaign site and offer us the first look at a Shield. It's on the top of the combined ship mode. This is most probably the third tier which until now was a mystery. You can check it out below, it is flat, white and has a blue line running through it.

You can view the other 360 videos here: https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... tory-saber

Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116511)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 22nd, 2021 @ 6:59pm CDT
The color renders give a nice idea of what to expect and I'm pleased to see that the stand is indeed, much more colorful than what was first beleived.

Looking forward to see all the tiers met and the real pictures of the finished product.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116519)
Posted by william-james88 on September 22nd, 2021 @ 8:43pm CDT
While alot of people are riling on the tier system (many with glee, seems some are happy just to find more stuff to complain about), I think it actually gives us a better look into the economies of scale that drive hasbro's decision on what they do and wont do. It's info many of us have always wanted to know.

I mean, it's the same info we already see but analysed through a different lens. While the tiers are incentives to get more sold, they are also indicators of how many units are needed for both our costs and hasbro's margins to stay the same.

Also, it's important to remember that if this toy were sold at retail, the price would be higher to make up for margins lost through wholesaling to retail stores. That's another factor I don't see mentioned or adressed
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116524)
Posted by BenSimmonsTF on September 22nd, 2021 @ 9:49pm CDT
I hope them make a change about Leo's arms hanging at the backpack of Victory Saber. Just do a flip that the fist can transform into a thruster or something.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116551)
Posted by MaximalNui on September 23rd, 2021 @ 5:21am CDT
And suddenly I'm sold. Even the stando looks a lot more appealing; it's amazing what a little color can do.

Though I can't believe I forgot about the shield. Then again, I never actually saw any of the Japanese-exclusive series; all I know about them comes from reading TFWiki.

Wonder if any IDW fan is disappointed for not including the Great Sword. Then again, they're clearly trying to focus on the original, heroic Star Saber.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116584)
Posted by xMXUx on September 23rd, 2021 @ 10:58am CDT
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116590)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2021 @ 11:07am CDT
xMXUx wrote:Finally wanted to place my order through Zavvi, only to find out that they don't ship Star Saber to Switzerland for whatever reason :BANG_HEAD:

That sucks! Zaavi seemed like the one place that covered most of the globe.
Re: Colour Renders of HasLab Transformers Victory Saber (2116592)
Posted by xMXUx on September 23rd, 2021 @ 11:13am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

That sucks! Zaavi seemed like the one place that covered most of the globe.

Yeah I was under that assumption too. I have ordered from them in the past and they always shipped to my address so far. So not quite sure why they don't this time.
Maybe I'll get lucky through one of the japanese sites I normally use, once Takara releases their version

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron FOC Bruticus!" on EBAY