Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game

Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 3:14am CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,411

Fellow Seibertronian and Transformers Earth Wars player megatronus has pointed us in the direction of a gameplay video for the mobile game, showing a BIG update (probably to be found in the next newsletter, too!): the Combiners are in, and Devastator takes centre stage! Check out the embedded clip below - originally sourced from Wongatron from MAS - and discuss away in the Energon Pub.

Credit(s): Wongatron

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 9:49am CDT

Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838386)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 2nd, 2016 @ 3:19am CDT
Some leaked screenshots have indicated that combiner tech is a campaign event like that which carries you through the early game, rather than a weekend event. Seems there's no event this weekend.
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838401)
Posted by Burn on November 2nd, 2016 @ 5:16am CDT
King Kuuga wrote:Seems there's no event this weekend.

There is ...
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838465)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 2nd, 2016 @ 10:34am CDT

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Combiners are coming! Get your first look at our big new feature in this week’s newsletter and all the details on this weekend’s event.

Heavy Metal War Event

The Sharkticon's secret has been unveiled and life has begun to return to normal.

Nowadays, Autobots and Decepticons are turning their sights back on more Earthly quarrels...especially over Earth's precious resources!

Battle in this weekend's event for valuable resources and Crystal Shards!

Start Date: 04/11/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 07/11/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?
-Reach Headquarters level 4
-Tap the Event button!
-Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
-Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
-Collect prizes!

Prizes
-Prestiges Allowed: None
-Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Combiners

The war on Earth is about to reach new heights! The Enigma of Combination has been located and with it the means to unleash the power of the Combiners: SUPERION & DEVASTATOR.

After months of hard work by our team, we’re finally ready to unleash our biggest feature yet. Combiners will launch in an epic new campaign titled Combiner Wars!

Players will get their first chance to battle with Superion or Devastator on the battlefield during the campaign!

Complete the campaign to unlock the Combiner Lab. Enter the Combiner Lab to combine, upgrade and rank up your Combiners!

Combine Superion or Devastator using your 3 Star Aerialbots or Constructicons in the Combiner Lab. Upgrade your Combiner’s health and damage using Superion or Devastator Spark obtained from duplicate Aerialbots or Constructicons in the Space Bridge.

Collect all 4 Star Aerialbots or Constructicons to rank up Superion or Devastator in the Combiner Lab. Ranking up a Combiner unlocks a new attack and makes them even more deadly on the battlefield.

Unlocking the Combiner Lab will enable you to construct the Ore-13 Harvester and Ore-13 Storage. Ore-13 is used to activate Superion or Devastator in the Combiner Lab allowing you to take them into battles against rival players!

Combiners are equipped with up to three deadly attacks capable of inflicting unimaginable damage to their opponents.

Rush And Smash - Rush into combat smashing walls along the way. Deals heavy damage to the final target.

Rocket Swarm - Fire a swarm of rockets dealing damage over a large area.

Death Ray - Fire a powerful beam that deals massive damage to a single target. Cannot be used on the HQ.

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle as Combiners launch in Transformers: Earth Wars next week! Look out for upcoming events to support the release of Combiners.

Balancing Update

Tomorrow we'll be releasing a balancing update, including improvements for Blaster, Soundwave, Huffer and Gnaw! Check out the latest balancing changes below.

Release 1.32.1 - 03-November-2016
-Blaster and Soundwave - Health and damage increased, speed reduced slightly (this means they'll be less likely to run into trouble ahead of the pack).
-Gnaw - Should now behave properly in Bot vs Bot encounters.
-Mini Laser (Huffer) - Ability range and cast range increased, line of sight not required, cost on repeated use decreased. Mini Laser prioritizes enemy defenses and is less likely to be attacked by them.

Exclusive in-game gift

Here's a special link for members of Seibertron.com that will get you an extra 80,000 Energon and 80,000 Alloy along with an extra 15 Fuel Cells to help you battle. This is a multi-use link and will be available to everyone one time. Enjoy!

You must redeem your loot link before Wednesday 30th November @ 23:59 UTC to claim your rewards. Click here if you're having trouble redeeming your loot link.

Twitch Stream

Join us LIVE on Thursday November 3rd @ 5PM UTC to get a look at Combiners in action! We’ll also be sharing more of your battle replays. Tell us about your best attacks to win a prize if we show your replay!

Roll Out!

Jack
Transformers: Earth Wars VIP Manager
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838467)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 2nd, 2016 @ 10:36am CDT
:x D-max
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838468)
Posted by Kurona on November 2nd, 2016 @ 10:49am CDT
Okay, so both sides need all 3-stars. That makes it a LOT more fair... and also means I only need Long Haul and Bonecrusher~

And this is a non-alliance event, huh? Not bad, could use a break after last time... plus, 750 3-star shards from only 1750 points. Easy peasy and that's enough to make a new crystal for me.
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838479)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:05am CDT
Really wish I didn't have my Philly trip this weekend. I need these points and awards
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838480)
Posted by megatronus on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:07am CDT
I've got all the 3* Constructicons, and 4/6 of the 4*s. Just need Long Haul and Bonecrusher.

I wonder how mixing and matching will work.
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838481)
Posted by Kurona on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:08am CDT
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838485)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:20am CDT
Kurona wrote:Anyone know how to access that loot link? I'm desperate for those crystals, especially for 3-star Bonecrusher and Long Haul...

Make sure the game is closed on whatever device you play on, click the link with said device, and it should load for you.

It won't work for me cause I've used a loot already, but it should work for you K
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838492)
Posted by Kurona on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:57am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Didn't work at all unfortunately.
Deleted a ton of stuff on my phone just to download the app for this link, and I've gotta say I'm not very happy - not only did the link not work, but two separate times the game died and exited as soon as I tried to enter battle with my C-team. And the first time it reloaded it with a completely separate team made up of members I wasn't using in a completely different squad spot. This is pathetic.
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838493)
Posted by shauyaun on November 2nd, 2016 @ 11:59am CDT
I've used a loot before but that was like when the game had just become available in the summer
So I can't use it ever again?! :shock:
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838496)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:02pm CDT
I am having issues with the game as well. since I updated to the new combiner screen, the game keeps hesitating and kicking me off in the middle of battles and then I lose them and it pretends like I lost the battle. And it is majorly hesitating with the XP awards after the battles
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838497)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:07pm CDT
Which loot link?

Edit:

Oh the VIP loot link doesn't work for non VIP members
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838498)
Posted by Kurona on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:08pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:Which loot link?

The one in the news post.
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838499)
Posted by shauyaun on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:08pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:Which loot link?

The ones epic provided
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838501)
Posted by shauyaun on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:09pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:Which loot link?

Edit:

Oh the VIP loot link doesn't work for non VIP members

How do you become a VIP
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838502)
Posted by Railbomb on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:09pm CDT

EDIT: What's this about being a VIP?
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838503)
Posted by shauyaun on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:11pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:That loot link isn't working for me and I know that I've never used one before. Something might be broke on it.

Apparently we're not special enough
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838505)
Posted by megatronus on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:18pm CDT
Shauyaun wrote:

Apparently we're not special enough

Read: don't spend enough, lol.

I think you can request to be a VIP. Send them an email and see what they say. :CON:
Re: Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1838506)
Posted by shauyaun on November 2nd, 2016 @ 12:19pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Shauyaun wrote:

Apparently we're not special enough

Read: don't spend enough, lol.

Yeah sure why not worth the shot

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Thundercracker near complete in good condition not reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Mint Used Decepticon Berserker, Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Blue Boat VHTF Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Daca Toys Kronos" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader DOUBLEDEALER  NIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide" on EBAY