Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores

Transformers News: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores

Thursday, June 8th, 2017 10:23PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 14,873

If you're searching for the latest in Robots in Disguise Combiner Force offerings, look no further; the UltraBee and Menasor sets have been sighted on US soil! Both sets were sighted by yours truly in, of all places, local comic book shop Memory Lane Comics in coastal Wilmington, North Carolina. Despite them not being found in standard retail, this is a good sign: it means that they will soon hit brick-and-mortar stores of the norm very soon!

Transformers News: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1888178)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 9th, 2017 @ 12:49am CDT
Our very own chuckdawg1999 has done a video review of Hyperchange Soundwave. In the video below he shows us the ins and outs of how this new figure transforms. If you are a fan of the Robots in Disguise series, you will want to know that Combiner Force figures are showing up at stores in the US.

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1888239)
Posted by RAR on June 9th, 2017 @ 10:33am CDT
I just got Skysledge & Stormhammer. Stormhammer is a bit to hair trigger for my liking - just look a him funny and he pops open on his own.

It's nice enough though.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1888995)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on June 12th, 2017 @ 7:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I have the crash combiners I wanted, so I am happy. Can't wait for the team combiners though!

Bludgeon and Twinferno are the next warrior buys for me. Keep passing on Blastwave so Bludgeon needs to get here so I can buy him too

I only bought Blastwave because I'll need it to review Bludgeon. If they AT LEAST would've given Blastwave a different face, I'd keep it.

Get red :SG-CONS: symbols, make him SG Bludgeon. that is why I have almost bought him several times!
But this is SG Bludgeon.

A repurpose of him, at least.

Yeah but this mold is new, easy to come by, and is a better figure
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889025)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:43pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

But this is SG Bludgeon.

A repurpose of him, at least.

Yeah but this mold is new, easy to come by, and is a better figure
Thinking more about it, he could be SG Aligned Bludgeon, now that there's a whole SG multiverse out there.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889469)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 7:51pm CDT
TFW2005 Member jon trooper recently found the most recent wave of Robots In Disguise legion class figures, meaning Cyclonus and Heatseeker, at UK retail! These two were found at a Morrisons store, for seven Pounds. Here's the provided image!

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889471)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:02pm CDT
Autobase Aichi has shared new photos of Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Twinferno! We recently saw the Titans Return version of this character, but in his RID form he's totally reimagined as he's now a "Stealth Bomber" of some kind, and, well, he's orange. He does homage his original character, though, as he still has his signature dragon hands. Here are the in-box images!

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889484)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:03pm CDT
Someone at Hasbro must REALLY like Twinferno/Doublecross if he's getting a RiD toy AND a Titans Return toy.

Anyways, this looks like it'll be a pretty decent figure. Not something to go out of your way for, but I see myself snagging this if it happens to be on the shelf.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889494)
Posted by Lucky Logician on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:49pm CDT
That is a lot of bright orange. Like G2 levels of bright orange.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889558)
Posted by Black Hat on June 15th, 2017 @ 7:02am CDT
Jesus that is an ugly shade of orange.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889575)
Posted by ebo716 on June 15th, 2017 @ 8:46am CDT
<!-- ia0 -->IMG_0147.PNG<!-- ia0 --> I finally figured out what that orange reminded me of.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889583)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2017 @ 9:29am CDT
The orange makes the altmode remind me of Samus's ship:

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889584)
Posted by Kurona on June 15th, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The orange makes the altmode remind me of Samus's ship:

Makes sense - Samus just had two new games revealed, why not a toy to go along with them? :P
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889704)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 15th, 2017 @ 6:51pm CDT
Stealth bomber with giant dragon heads sticking out? ohhhhhhhhhhhkay

really puts the disguise in robots in disguise. 8-}

Only looks like dc/tf in the most superficial of ways. There maybe be some interesting Warriors I'd pick up it I weren't futilely holding out saving my mons, hon, for TR figures, but I don't think I'd pick this up if RID was the only line instead of 1 of 3.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889822)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2017 @ 6:33am CDT
After the in-package images from a couple of days ago, we now also have in-hand images of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force figures for Thermidor, Twinferno and Bludgeon! The first two are courtesy of Yong Zhang of HK-TF, while the latter is from Baidu user 全波段巡天. Check them all out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889824)
Posted by Kurona on June 16th, 2017 @ 7:15am CDT
Argh. I was wanting to pick up Twinferno, but it looks like he suffers badly from Aerialbot syndrome.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889829)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 16th, 2017 @ 8:00am CDT
"Thermidor"
Isn't that kind of stup-"
"Shhhhhhh. Thermidor"
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889842)
Posted by william-james88 on June 16th, 2017 @ 9:05am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:"Alright, we've got a new lobster transformer coming out. What should we name it?"
"Thermidor"
Isn't that kind of stup-"
"Shhhhhhh. Thermidor"

Its absolutely brilliant.

With Bisque being a smooth, creamy, highly seasoned soup of French origin, classically based on a strained broth of lobster, Thermidor is a French dish consisting of a creamy mixture of cooked lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy, stuffed into a lobster shell. =P~
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889857)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 16th, 2017 @ 10:08am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
"Thermidor"
Isn't that kind of stup-"
"Shhhhhhh. Thermidor"

Its absolutely brilliant.

Yes, Will, I Know what Lobster Thermidor is, thank you. :lol: It's still a groan worthy pun.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889862)
Posted by william-james88 on June 16th, 2017 @ 10:16am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
"Thermidor"
Isn't that kind of stup-"
"Shhhhhhh. Thermidor"

Its absolutely brilliant.

Well I didnt know until this character came out. And now thats all I want to eat.

Funny though how lobster used to be seen as a terrible thing to eat, so much so that prisons were not allowed to feed them to prisoners more than twice a week since it was deemed too cruel.
Re: Combiner Force UltraBee and Menasor Spotted in US Stores (1889866)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 16th, 2017 @ 10:29am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
"Thermidor"
Isn't that kind of stup-"
"Shhhhhhh. Thermidor"

Its absolutely brilliant.

That I didn't know. Interesting, thank you.
Lobster can do that to you, I heard of lobster rolls around a year ago (Mmmm, Lobster shreds with a fresh slaw on a warm roll) and since then it has been my life's quest to find a good one. Being in literally the center of the country, however, has made that hard.

BACK ON TOPIC (Why do I always pull people off topic about food?)
Bludgeon looks cool. Twinferno looks cool. LOVE the flame accessories. Those look amazing.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
You save: 23%
You save: 20%
You save: 16%
Buy "Transformers One Step Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 6%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
You save: 3%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
You save: 3%