Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99

Transformers News: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99

Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 8:31AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,119

Our fellow seibertronian Death Reviews has some fun news to tell us: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove is available on Hasbro Toy Shop for the regular retail price of $16.99. Unlike the last May Mayhem, there seemed to be a production snafu with Deluxe Groove, making him more sparesly distributed back in May. However, it looks like there are now more than enough for Hasbro to sell him themselves. Anyone in North America who has wanted this toy for the uninflated price of $16.99 can get him now (or get him again).

Credit(s): HTS
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1845923)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 7th, 2016 @ 8:51am CST
Yea verily - Deluxe Groove is available again. Be sure to check HTS for any discount or promo codes. They seem to be changing them fast and furious now that Christmas is approaching. Oh, and be sure to watch my super-dooper review of Deluxe Groove at my youtube website!

You a can round out your Defensor with TWO Grooves - one on the body, one on the chest! It's metaphysical!

Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1845978)
Posted by RAR on December 7th, 2016 @ 1:56pm CST
Perhaps Hasbro could have made a new Character based on G2 Groove who could have worked as a chest plate alternative and bonus team member - then if they ever do G2 Defensor I guess they will have use Groove - but ditch the chest plate unless they do as I suggest.

I do wish they'd sell things like G2 Groove, G2 Alpha Bravo, G2 Off Road and Missing Leo Kieser team members as some sort of Dark Energon like exclusive wave. As I have mentioned before I also think a upgrade piece could be made to convert many of the combiner wars bots into Seacon style Targetmasters too. Using their foot plate as a base to stand on and providing a cannon and handle part so they can be hand held by combiners and Leader class toys.

Such an addition justifies the extra team mates a lot more too.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1845996)
Posted by carytheone on December 7th, 2016 @ 3:41pm CST
Haha, I like your style Death ;)^

My Team Defensor reps the Pete and Pete game with big Groove and little Groove.

Word [-(
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846040)
Posted by Sharkticon Soup on December 7th, 2016 @ 6:12pm CST
I call my bikes Groove and Groovey Baby. And yes I say the little guy's name in an Austin Powers voice. :lol:
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846090)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CST
I'd like to think of myself as the progenitor of the Extra Groovy Defensor.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846095)
Posted by Kurona on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:41pm CST
You people with no Rooks don't know what you're missing [-(
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846096)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:41pm CST
Kurona wrote:You people with no Rooks don't know what you're missing [-(

i do
absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846097)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:42pm CST
Who said I don't have Rook?
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846109)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 8th, 2016 @ 12:51am CST
Kurona wrote:You people with no Rooks don't know what you're missing [-(

I never even saw Rook in stores... :-( I wasn't even collecting them at the time, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Stunticons and at least Blast Off of the Combaticons, my gut said I should have when I saw them :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846126)
Posted by Black Hat on December 8th, 2016 @ 4:27am CST
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846132)
Posted by carytheone on December 8th, 2016 @ 5:24am CST
Kurona wrote:You people with no Rooks don't know what you're missing [-(
I don't know what you're talking about, there's always room for more! :-P

I like having the outliers as part of the team for extra support or as a sub. I just need one for Bruts and I'll be all set ;)^
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846147)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on December 8th, 2016 @ 8:02am CST
Black Hat wrote:Before my Defensor got a nasty case of cracky-port, I was planning on having Rook replacing Blades rather than Groove for a more colour-coordinated Defensor. Rook is just such a great toy, and when I can collect to my heart's content again I might get BC OP, Prowl, CW Groove (if I can find one for non-rape prices) and add some policey details to my Alpha Bravo, and have a police/black and white combiner.

Get yourself to HTS for CW Groove at the original price before its too late!
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846149)
Posted by Black Hat on December 8th, 2016 @ 8:25am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Get yourself to HTS for CW Groove at the original price before its too late!

No good. UK resident I'm afraid, even if they shipped here the shipping would cost a fortune.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846245)
Posted by Kurona on December 8th, 2016 @ 4:48pm CST

Due to her bio and base mold basically making her Blades But Also A Girl, I decided to end up characterising her as a sort of gun-for-hire before she became the Torchbearer she is today. A bounty hunter who you'd pay to take on some of the harder jobs; a bit like Samus.

... though without the same moral compass as Samus.

She ain't taking care of no baby metroids. A swordswoman with a large skill level - and an equally large sword - who'd take down Cybertronians but wouldn't discriminate between innocent and guilty. Until, well, one fateful day.

Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846251)
Posted by Cobotron on December 8th, 2016 @ 5:07pm CST
Kurona wrote:"you should totally join us because we coincidentally have the exact same colour scheme" :-P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
what a cut up! :P
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846254)
Posted by carytheone on December 8th, 2016 @ 5:52pm CST
Kurona wrote:The tale of Stormclash w/ pics!
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846307)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 8th, 2016 @ 7:47pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Get yourself to HTS for CW Groove at the original price before its too late!

It's already too late. It was sold out this morning.

Kurona wrote:Today I've taken a shine to another Torchbearer; Stormclash. She's standing on my desk right now.

You had me at Samus :P

And THAT is comedy gold.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846310)
Posted by Kurona on December 8th, 2016 @ 7:50pm CST
On a completely different topic, anyone got Liokaiser feeling the hurt from no Leozack and Jallguar breastforce snrk partners? Trenttroop's got you covered.

Drillhorn's Rhino
http://www.shapeways.com/product/V6EH3C ... =affiliate

Killbison's Bison
http://www.shapeways.com/product/9Y7NZJ ... =affiliate

A figure who apparently works for either Deathsaurus' Tiger or a custom Leozack's Lion
http://www.shapeways.com/product/CDGR5Y ... =affiliate

And a Jaguar for a custom Jallguar. Or Ravage. I dunno man, I don't control you!
http://www.shapeways.com/product/XKL2HD ... =affiliate

Just need one for Hellbat's bat and one for both Deathsaurus' Eagle and Guyhawk's hawk.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846336)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 8th, 2016 @ 10:07pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
what a cut up! :P
She makes the cut cuz she's a cut above the rest.
Re: Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $16.99 (1846347)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 8th, 2016 @ 11:16pm CST
Kurona wrote:You people with no Rooks don't know what you're missing [-(

Oh, Rook still has a job. He's part of my 'Everything's gonna be all white' version of Optimus Maximus!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Scrapmetal #41" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series #40 Shatter Action Figure New & Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 LongHaul Constructicon Devastator Hasbro Yellow Long Haul" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Shattered Glass" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY