Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail

Saturday, February 13th, 2016 10:58pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 23,993

Fellow Seibertronians, exciting news, our own Autobot Roadburn has found the Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyager's at a Target in Portland, OR and has shared some pictures with us.

Check out the pics, and let us know if you've seen this Dino-bird in your neck of the woods.

Transformers News: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyager's Sighted At Retail

Transformers News: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyager's Sighted At Retail

Credit(s): Autobot Roadburn from Seibertron.com

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 14th, 2016 10:36am CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766209)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on February 13th, 2016 @ 11:05pm CST
Got him for $17 too!
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766218)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on February 13th, 2016 @ 11:30pm CST
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Got him for $17 too!

Nice!!!

I am going to be scouring my local Target to find me that Sky Lynx. :D
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766221)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 11:39pm CST
Drift082111 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Got him for $17 too!

Nice!!!

I am going to be scouring my local Target to find me that Sky Lynx. :D

bbts has his case at a reasonable price if you don't have an onslaught, but finding him at retail is probably pretty satisfying :-?
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766233)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 14th, 2016 @ 1:58am CST
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766234)
Posted by steve2275 on February 14th, 2016 @ 2:16am CST
come to seattle sky lynx
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766245)
Posted by MemphisR56 on February 14th, 2016 @ 4:49am CST
At this point, a UK release of him seems pretty dubious.

Any american seibertronians feel like helping a guy out? It'd be way cheaper to get him a US retail and ship him over than to get him from £37 off ebay.

No idea how I'm gonna get a shockwave either.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766263)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on February 14th, 2016 @ 6:55am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Drift082111 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Got him for $17 too!

Nice!!!

I am going to be scouring my local Target to find me that Sky Lynx. :D

It's very tempting. I've gone to complete my order several times only to change my mind bc I have the UW Bruticus on preorder on there already.
Finding him on the hunt will truly feel great as well like you said. :-? :D
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766332)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:48am CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:I swear... If this shows up in my area before Onslaught, I will lose my effing mind. :BANG_HEAD:

Well, considering he's packaged with onslaught, that should be a little difficult... Just give it time, wave 1 has to show up at some point, right? Right? :-s
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766397)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 14th, 2016 @ 2:36pm CST
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766405)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 14th, 2016 @ 2:54pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:i think it was a missed opportunity, that Liokaiser wasn't there at the toyfair.

And why? >:oP
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766408)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 14th, 2016 @ 3:04pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:

And why? >:oP

why not? >:oP
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766411)
Posted by Autobot N on February 14th, 2016 @ 3:10pm CST

At first I was dissapointed at the lack of Computron and Liokaiser, but now I realize why they weren't announced. With all the stuff currently revealed, (assuming every year has four waves), what would Botcon have to show besides Brainstorm, Astrotrain, Trion, and (rumored, and is the last TR figure the TP predicted that hasn't been shown yet) Weirdwolf?
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766412)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 14th, 2016 @ 3:10pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

And why? >:oP

why not? >:oP

Which opportunity did they miss?
They wanted to focus on the TR line for the collector's and RID for the kids.
Also CW would have been a bit too much. That tehy'll show at Botcon.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766424)
Posted by william-james88 on February 14th, 2016 @ 4:12pm CST
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:

There's also the leader figure to go with Soundwave as well as the legends class such as Ravage and Frenzy (or whichever one is the blue one this time).
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766425)
Posted by Autobot N on February 14th, 2016 @ 4:20pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:

I don't really buy that, given that every CW leader wave except Wave 1 had 1 leader class in it.

And yea, I had forgotten about Ravage and Rumble (I don't care what Hasbro says, he's the blue one).
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766433)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2016 @ 4:54pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:

Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766442)
Posted by william-james88 on February 14th, 2016 @ 5:28pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:I'm probably one of the few people that really likes and is looking forward to the leader class figures, so is there confirmation that Soundwave will have a wave mate?

Nope no confirmation, though I really hope there is at least one other fully new mold for TR's leader class. There were 2 last year (Megs and Ultra Magnus), and in total 5 Leaders (G1 Megs, Armada Megs, Ultra Magnus, Thundercracker, Starscream) so I hope we get something similar this year. So far in 2016 we only have one fully new mold (Blaster) and 4 revealed Leaders in the Generations line (Skywarp, Claster, PMOP and Soundwave). It would be fun to have at least one more new Leader Class mold, even if its only in 2017.

Oh and as you pointed out (I think), Botcon can always reveal that New Megatron and Laser Prime and Bumblebee that will be coming out, as well as Gen Reflector, which was also rumoured.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766447)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2016 @ 5:53pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Well if there's going to be 4 waves we can at least have 2 more leader figures coming down. I can realistically see Overlord happening since he had a base mode before and I think someone on here mentioned that he could be retooled into a star saber. So there's your new mold and then a retool of said mold. Unrealistically I would like a Nova and Zeta prime. But I suppose this would be better suited for a different thread ;)
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766452)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 14th, 2016 @ 6:13pm CST

mind you...if you had a sized figure in between those classes, i dunno what you would call it?

the only one that already exists between Legion & Deluxe is Cyberverse!

oh & you've got minicon & headmaster!(even though you just call it a headmaster figure, it doesn't actually have a class size! same thing with minicon! it's just called a minicon figure! no actual class size).

oh btw not all headmaster figures are the same size! coz Cerebros forms the head of Fort Max! & he's much larger! + we don't know what class size Cerebros is! another headmaster that's big is the Transformers Animated one! & what class size is that?
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 2 Voyagers Sighted At Retail (1766453)
Posted by Autobot N on February 14th, 2016 @ 6:14pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:btw they should invent a new class! coz up to now we've had Legion, Legends, Deluxe, Voyager, Leader & Titan! ok...Titan's fairly new!

the only one that already exists between Legion & Deluxe is Cyberverse!

Technically, the Headmasters do have their own class, the Titanmasters.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES WARRIOR MACE MASH GNAW (062)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY