Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K.

Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K.

Wednesday, August 8th, 2007 2:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 11,045

We have news about a new sighting in the United Kingdom. Our own RichCore has reported finding Hasbro's Commemorative Reissue Soundwave at a Toys "R" Us in Nottingham. The figure costs £25.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credit(s): RichCore

Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270741)
Posted by Hotrod on August 8th, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270769)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:05pm CDT
Now if only they'd have released him in Quebec! Oh well.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270787)
Posted by Flashwave on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:10pm CDT
ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD I still haven't seen him in Indiana.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270791)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:13pm CDT
Now, I'm in Canada, is 25 pounds a lot to ask for?
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270807)
Posted by Ramrider on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:20pm CDT
I want money while TRU Nottingham still have them! I've got Soundwave, but I certainly wouldn't object to the Soundblaster mould, I've never had a laserbeak, and my beloved Ravage got nicked when I was a kid. I want bad...
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270811)
Posted by craggy on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CDT
Cyber-Kun wrote:Now, I'm in Canada, is 25 pounds a lot to ask for?

US$50, so I hate to think how much it is Canadian$.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270838)
Posted by RichCore on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CDT
Cyber-Kun wrote:Now, I'm in Canada, is 25 pounds a lot to ask for?

£25 is cheap mate haha in your money its about just over $50 so you know its sounds good
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (270846)
Posted by RichCore on August 8th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
Ill be picking up 2 of the soundswave's tomoz if anyone wants to buy one off me ill be happy to sort somthing out i dunno if i will put it on Ebay! because i think it should go too real collecters not people who will just sell it on.

message me with offers! cheers
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271056)
Posted by Kayevcee on August 8th, 2007 @ 5:28pm CDT
I didn't half get a surprise when I showed up to work in TRU in Glasgow today and found two boxes of these in the action figures aisle! Nice to see them at last.

-Nick
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271168)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 8th, 2007 @ 6:29pm CDT
I saw this in bulk for one weekend in one store here in The States.

I could only afford 1, but I realy wanted 2.

I have a G1 open though, so he's still in the box.

But I wanna ask anyone else who got him, all the ones I saw had him in alt mode, but backwards in the box? Did this happen all over?

I won't break the tape seal on this just incase this was a messed up shipment.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271276)
Posted by Zeds on August 8th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
Cyber-Kun wrote:Now, I'm in Canada, is 25 pounds a lot to ask for?

$56 CAD before taxes vs $40 retail at TRU in CANADA. It is a little overpriced but it is the UK after all.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271850)
Posted by Hairball178 on August 9th, 2007 @ 1:35am CDT
He also comes with two clear plastic cases to store the cassettes in. Good luck to all you on finding one.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271949)
Posted by City Commander on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:43am CDT
YAY!

I am so going out to Shrewsbury TRU this week to purchase this bad boy. Laserbeak AND Ravage! That's awesome!

Bout time we Brits caught a break 8)
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271958)
Posted by tequila stu on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:48am CDT
Nearest tru is like a half a day away...and that's if the ferry is running properly.

Can't wait to get back to the mainland...got 4 months of TF drought to make up for.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (271989)
Posted by wavelength on August 9th, 2007 @ 4:19am CDT
hmmn, i will have to ensure that i have £25 for the next time my grandma wisits us so we can stop at tru after dropping her off at the train station
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (272005)
Posted by City Commander on August 9th, 2007 @ 4:36am CDT
Cannot wait to own it now. Just to think. In a few days, maybe a week, I will have this figure in a TRU bag at my side.

I cannot effin wait.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (272085)
Posted by Royal Prime on August 9th, 2007 @ 6:35am CDT
Got him in the Reading TRU. Had 5 left.
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (272091)
Posted by Robo-Chugster on August 9th, 2007 @ 6:38am CDT
hmm i wont have any money for about 2 weeks...i hope they arent a limited stick item, do we know if they are going to be on the shelves or a while or is this a one shot deal?
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (272205)
Posted by HugeBadWolf on August 9th, 2007 @ 8:06am CDT
Royal Prime wrote:Got him in the Reading TRU. Had 5 left.

Got mine there too,
Were less than five when I managed to get there.

Oh, and RP mate,
http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =2145&sid=
:D

Gaaar,
Doug
Re: Commemorative Reissue Soundwave Out Now in the U.K. (272294)
Posted by RichCore on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:19am CDT
i have my soundwave at last!!!!!!! 8) an i will be buy a few more to sell if you want one message me.

i also have abit more info toysrus have a back order of 30'000 more of soundwave after all the ones they have now sell out. The 30'000 will be split through out 72 store's the bigger stores(i.e) london store's will be getting the most like always. So if you do want one you'll have to be quick because i dont know when they will be back.

Cheers!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY