Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler

Transformers News: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler

Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 9:28PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,762

If anyone wondered how similar Hasbro's recent Titans Return Shuffler was to the original, there are now some comparison images. The G1 figure was an elephant that turned into a head while the Titans Return version is an elephant that turns into a vehicle and weapon and is paired with a smaller robot who turns into a head. You can see how similar the designs for their headmaster component are and how they look paired to the same headmasters of their respective eras.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912541)
Posted by kurthy on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:49pm CDT
That head is some nightmare fuel.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912546)
Posted by Microraptor on September 23rd, 2017 @ 10:09pm CDT
Honestly, Shuffler's best mode is the tank.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912555)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 24th, 2017 @ 12:25am CDT
Kurona wrote:Can we appreciate everything wrong with this image?

-That is very clearly PMOP's base mode, not Blaster's.
-Why is he joining up with Autobots? I guess Blaster at this point is just up for any sort of betrayal (hey, Getaway IS in this line) and I suppose since Quickswitch has no character we can headcanon him as an asshole.
-It. Looks. Terrible. There's not many ways to make the base layouts look great but they're not even trying.
-'Nemesis Command'. There's nothing actually wrong with that, it's a great name hinting at him being the Nemesis and I wanted to point that out.

whose instructions are these for?
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912557)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 24th, 2017 @ 1:12am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:Please for the love of god be released at TRUs not in the US.

And in a large enough quantity to compensate scalping... Or at the very least set the limit to 1 per transaction, per visit :PRAY:

In Primus' name Amen
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912570)
Posted by Kurona on September 24th, 2017 @ 6:51am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Kurona wrote:Can we appreciate everything wrong with this image?

-That is very clearly PMOP's base mode, not Blaster's.

whose instructions are these for?

Siege on Cybertron
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912572)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on September 24th, 2017 @ 6:57am CDT
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912575)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 24th, 2017 @ 8:08am CDT
Let's hope that Arcee will be at my local TrU in high enough quantities. Because I'm sure that, like the Masterpieces, she'll be a cocktease on the site, showing herself but impossible to order. #-o
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912588)
Posted by bodrock on September 24th, 2017 @ 10:32am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Talking about the thrill of the hunt... I was able to get Slugslinger on Amazon yesterday. I had to redeem gift cards first. By the time I did, the $19.99 ones were gone. I kept checking through the afternoon and finally saw it come out for $19.99 again. Was able to get it finally get it. And at $13.19 after gift cards. It was actually pretty thrilling to snag it.

Bargain hunting online can be tough with all the competition/options, but with coupons and luck, it can be just as fun as hunting TFs down at a local discount store or secondhand shop.

With TR wave5+, I just want them at MSRP at any B&M ;)
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912647)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on September 24th, 2017 @ 8:23pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Really?

Seriously, I'm not against the idea of getting great things to the masses.... but what was even the point of the initial exclusivity??

Enticing fans to come to HasCon.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912667)
Posted by Emerje on September 24th, 2017 @ 11:57pm CDT
So Arcee is coming to TRU? Cool, that might make her a little cheaper when the only place I can find her is eBay. I won't be near a TRU until November for an anime convention, I doubt there'll be any left then.

Emerje
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912669)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 25th, 2017 @ 1:00am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
shajaki wrote:Really?

Enticing fans to come to HasCon.

Or rather, impatient folk who have to have a certain figure first(!) for whatever reason I can't fathom. That sentiment is especially common with YouTube Reviewers >:oP

Early Access... meh.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912672)
Posted by Qwan on September 25th, 2017 @ 1:40am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
shajaki wrote:Really?

Enticing fans to come to HasCon.

Early Access... meh.

I can get that feeling myself sometimes, honestly, so I can see where it comes from. There's an indefinable novelty to being one of the first people to experience something new (even if that something is as small as a toy). Plus if you're in early then you have new things to say, that people will listen to 'cause you're one of the few people saying them. It's always fun to have people listen to you :D

But then the other side of the coin is that the earlier you get a toy, the less information people have about it, and so you end up with things like Trypticon's hips... :(
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912701)
Posted by Allenspurs on September 25th, 2017 @ 8:03am CDT
For some reason im getting an "out of stock" message when i view Arcee on mobile but a "due 5-10-17" when i go via desktop....so what one is it?
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912703)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 25th, 2017 @ 8:08am CDT

Is anyone else stuck in the complete opposite? I had to be one of the first few to order and I still haven't even received a ship notification. :HEADHURTS:

If I recall, the same thing happened with skater prime, but not with this much of a delay. I emailed their customer service, so hopfully I'll hear back today.

On a completely separate note, I was able to get Slugslinger from Amazon Saturday when he was briefly available from Amazon as the retailer at $19.99. I have prime which should have put him as arriving today, but my order status says he'll be coming Thursday.

I'm guessing this means they sold some stock before it actually arrived. If you are hoping to get one from Amazon, tomorrow might be a good day to keep checking assuming their stock would get in tomorrow for the 2 day shipping to arrive on Thursday for me.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912704)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on September 25th, 2017 @ 8:13am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:It is great to see how quickly some of the Arcee sets shipped from HasbroToyShop.

Dude, stop posting my story! :-D

I also was early to order Arcee, haven't gotten any notice yet and just emailed their customer service.
I also got Slugslinger off of Amazon when he was 19.99(had $8 in gift cards, so after tax he was 13.19) and he should be here Wednesday.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912705)
Posted by Agamemnon on September 25th, 2017 @ 8:46am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

Dude, stop posting my story! :-D

Me too! (Same story!) I have yet to receive ship notice from HTS, though I ordered within minutes of her going live on the site. I also ordered Slugslinger from Amazon. My recollection was it was basically a pre-order with an availability of 9/25 or 9/26 to arrive to me by 9/27.

(I hope I don't have to wait until October to get my Arcee...)

[Edit] Also, quick comment on being the "first" to get a figure. For me, that wasn't the motivation. It is the uncertainty. Will Arcee come out only at an online retailer I do not frequent? Will it be Wallgreens where I shop only sparingly even though there are five hundred within a mile of me? Or will it be at a big box retailer who may or may not actually stock here near me? (Walmart or Toys R Us come to mind. I had a devil of a time getting the Seige on Cybertron set...) So, with the certainty I can get her from HTS, my life is a bit less stressful.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912707)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2017 @ 9:12am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:Also, quick comment on being the "first" to get a figure. For me, that wasn't the motivation. It is the uncertainty.

Agreed, it has happened that the first time I saw a figure was also the last time I ever saw it, like with the wave 4 deluxes.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912712)
Posted by nycPrime on September 25th, 2017 @ 9:32am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

Dude, stop posting my story! :-D

I received Arcee on Friday but haven't opened it yet.
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912715)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on September 25th, 2017 @ 9:37am CDT
nycPrime wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

Dude, stop posting my story! :-D

I received Arcee on Friday but haven't opened it yet.

Did you get a shipping noticed? Did you use standard shipping?
Re: Comparison Images Between Transformers Titans Return Shuffler and G1 Shuffler (1912718)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 25th, 2017 @ 9:50am CDT
I'm gonna wait out Slugslinger for a little bit. We still have 3 full months left in the year, and wave 5 did make its way to my stores, which seem to be selling TR pretty well, as I've actually seen all the leaders (about 2 weeks after I got them online mind you but still). I'm worried about Ramhorn since my stores stopped carrying the Titan masters and the nearest stores that still do are over an hour away. I think I'll see Overlord eventually, but he may be an online purchase too. Also gonna wait till closer to the holidays to get Trypticon. I don't have the money for him right now, nor the room till I get a job and can move.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Bot Shot Series 1  Autobot Jazz & Autobot Topspin Lot of 2 New - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 45 minutes 25 seconds
Diaclone Bombshell Restore project Original Transformers Takara Insecticon - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 48 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers 5 The Last Knight Optimus Prime Phone Dock Statue iPhone Galaxy - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 53 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME G2 Reveal Shield Deluxe RTS Generations Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 57 minutes 21 seconds
2002 Transformers Voyager Class Armada red Alert+Longarm Mini-con+comic MISB new - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 4 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers generations Metroplex - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS BREAKDOWN figure 6 in  new - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 14 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers PRIME Robots in Disguise Delux Airachnid MOC MIP MIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 16 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017