Sunday, May 14th, 2017 7:35am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,828

Yet again from the Twitter vault (geddit? because Volta?) of IDW Artist Sara Pitre Durocher, we have some concept art for another Transformers: Till All Are One new character: the Titan that was Vigilem before becoming Carcer and Vigilem once more! Check out the before and after sketches in the image below, and let us know what you think of the Liege Maximo vessel in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher

Credit(s): Sara Pitre Durocher

Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1881509)
Posted by Kurona on May 14th, 2017 @ 8:08am CDT
I really do love how the Titans have such visual variety; they're not just all recolours of Metroplex.

Which, naturally, does make me wonder about Metrotitan... especially as I just read All Hail Optimus. Again. Damn that story's underrated.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1881512)
Posted by Randomhero on May 14th, 2017 @ 8:26am CDT
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1881683)
Posted by ScottyP on May 14th, 2017 @ 10:54pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:The original idea was that they all did look like metroplex. Metroplex, metrotitan, the necrotitan, all the ones that were scene in Remain in light, about twelve or more seen in the annual they all shared the same body type.

This is where the info creep over time lends to the myths. The Metrotitan style Titans = Those of the Guiding Hand/Knights of Cybertrons. Viglem is of a cadre that belonged to the Thirteen Primes. How those actually converge, if they do at all (Metroplex being Alpha Trion's Titan?), is something I look forward to reading later on!
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885059)
Posted by Va'al on May 30th, 2017 @ 2:13am CDT
In other IDW Publishing news, and more squarely in the Transformers field, Till All Are One reaches its tenth issue this Wednesday, featuring the continuation of the new story arc, and the return of Blast Off and the Combaticons! Plus, Beast Wars meets Transformers: Prime, in the new character introduction...

Pop back after the book's release for a Seibertron.com review, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers: Till All Are One #10
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a & c)
As Starscream faces down the encroaching machinations of Elita One, he enlists Blast Off to help him bring Bruticus back!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Bullet points:
Variant cover by Marcelo Matere!

Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885061)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 30th, 2017 @ 2:31am CDT
I knew IDW Airachnid would be connected to Eukaris. I wonder who the other spider-bot standing with Blackarachnia is.

Also, I kept reading her lines in Gina Torres' voice. :lol:
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885062)
Posted by grimlockprime108 on May 30th, 2017 @ 2:45am CDT
I think the other spider is based McDonald's transmetal blackarachnia toy.you know if it had been cool and not a lump
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885078)
Posted by Big Grim on May 30th, 2017 @ 7:26am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Also, I kept reading her lines in Gina Torres' voice. :lol:

Snap. I came here to say the exact same thing! :D
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885080)
Posted by LE0KING on May 30th, 2017 @ 7:41am CDT
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885085)
Posted by Randomhero on May 30th, 2017 @ 8:12am CDT
Looks more like a spider version of Antagony but it doesn't matter, probably just an Easter egg of someone who won't show up again.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885087)
Posted by Randomhero on May 30th, 2017 @ 8:14am CDT
LE0KING wrote:I don't care if it's Hasbro, third party, or some guy in his mom's basement, someone give me a good airachnid toy! :-(

It's certainly a figure I don't regret selling. Found her said "yes, I don't care if she's a bad figure I found her!" Opened her up and sucked my teeth and 3 weeks later sold to someone.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885088)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2017 @ 8:20am CDT

Heard the legion isn't bad.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885090)
Posted by LE0KING on May 30th, 2017 @ 8:32am CDT
Have the legion, love it. Need it bigger.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885100)
Posted by Randomhero on May 30th, 2017 @ 8:54am CDT
Kurona wrote:

Heard the legion isn't bad.

Legion one can actually move its arms and legs.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885107)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 30th, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Heard the legion isn't bad.

Legion one can actually move its arms and legs.

Also it's legion, so if your building a Neo G1 IDW and/or Prime, it won't exactly fit in. Genuinely surprised with how popular of a character she is a 3rd party hasn't taken a crack at a Neo-g1 style arachnid. Anyway back to the comic, I had a feeling as soon at there was any hint to Airachnid being in TAAO, that she would've been responsible for the killings in the first issue. I do find it interesting that Airachnid is performing something very similar to mneurosurgery, without exactly being it. Opens more lore without it being something to similar to what was explored with chromedome. Also I like how most of Starscream and Airachnid's dialog is full of backhanded compliments and veiled insults.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885116)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2017 @ 10:35am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Also I like how most of Starscream and Airachnid's dialog is full of backhanded compliments and veiled insults.

Their relationship is absolutely perfect - I think it may be too much to ask for her to be a main player, but dear god would I love for her to show up again. I much prefer her as Starscream's partner-in-crime to Rattrap.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885184)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 30th, 2017 @ 12:42pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Also, I kept reading her lines in Gina Torres' voice. :lol:

Snap. I came here to say the exact same thing! :D

and I was thinking the exact same thing too!!

Dang, now if only I could read Starscream in Steve Blum's voice. I haven't really been able to do that yet
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885187)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2017 @ 12:48pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Big Grim wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Also, I kept reading her lines in Gina Torres' voice. :lol:

Snap. I came here to say the exact same thing! :D

and I was thinking the exact same thing too!!

Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885426)
Posted by Big Grim on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:25am CDT
Kurona wrote:What we need is a very, very good voiceover. I wouldn't have even thought of Animated Megatron as the voice for IDW Megatron (or, hell, as my favourite Megatron voice) until this very awesome video. But now it fits perfectly! (mtmte32spoilers)

Wow! That's really rather splendid!
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885591)
Posted by ScottyP on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:00pm CDT
So 10. That was so good. Blast Off went from "somewhat defined supporting role character" to "deeply relatable, well rounded, conflicted, possibly critically important" in 20 pages. All the creators involved should take a bow :BOWDOWN:

And I didn't even touch on Starscream yet. Keeps getting better somehow. Guess the ceiling is the roof for how far they're gonna take him and it is so fun to read.
Re: Concept Art for Titan Vigilem in IDW Transformers: Till All Are One, By Pitre Durocher (1885593)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:02pm CDT
Since this thread was posted in, the review will hopefully be coming tonight. Some stuff has been interfering and this is an issue that writing a good review for is difficult.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Decepticon Starscream New" on EBAY
Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2012 Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundwave Laserbeak LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "2007 SDCC Exclusive Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1:24 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee Transformers Model JADA Diecast Toy Vehicle Gift" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE 2013 SDCC JOECON SNAKE EYES!! TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER!!" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee First Edition 100% Complete Deluxe Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper Deluxe Class RID Autobot Figure" on EBAY