Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled

Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled

Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 7:38am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 53,349

Well that wasn't long. Only yesterday did we get our first glimpse at the spoiler box for the third wave of Netflix Transformers toys. And now we know what's inside, an it is exactly what was rumoured for months now. On the Smyths website, where folks in the UK will be able to order this, we can see images of the contents, which is yet another Siege Voyager Megatron and the clear purple Paleotrex. Megatron's deco is similar to his previous Netflix release, but there are noticeable differences like on the chest. We also get some effect parts and a Matrix chain, which is a pretty massive spoiler. Let us know what you think!

Link to product on Walmart.com://www.walmart.com/ip/TRA-GEN-WFC-N- ... /234945305

Link to product on Pulse: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... ler-pack-1

Transformers News: Contents of Netflix Trasformers 3r Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled[/quote]

Credit(s): Smyths

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098357)
Posted by ZeroWolf on March 16th, 2021 @ 7:50am CDT
And there's the allspark...looks like a big d20...does that mean megs is a dnd player?
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098358)
Posted by Evil Eye on March 16th, 2021 @ 7:58am CDT
The purple Paleotrex looks awesome! Megatron, eh, it's another redeco of the Siege mold and not a particularly interesting one. If I can get it for cheap I might snap it up, but I doubt it.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098360)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 16th, 2021 @ 8:38am CDT
And, cancelled.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098361)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 16th, 2021 @ 8:46am CDT
I'm assuming leader Galvatron will come with the same matrix chain accessory. I was hoping for something more movie accurate like a chain necklace but I suppose that option didn't work out over all as well as this one did

Time will tell
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098364)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 16th, 2021 @ 8:55am CDT
Bleh - ANOTHER Siege Megatron? Like those things haven't been shelf-warming for a year already? Maybe they just took all the other ones that DIDN'T sell and repainted them....

And they used transparent plastic for the purple Paleotrex? That worries me. That plastic is notorious for splitting and cracking over time.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098366)
Posted by alekese on March 16th, 2021 @ 8:56am CDT
Allegedly, Galvatron's is a movie accurate one, able to go either around his neck in robot mode or the base of the gun barrel in cannon mode.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098367)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:02am CDT
This spoiler set is absolutely awesome!
But having already the Siege Netflix Megatron, I can skip this one.

For those who missed out on the previous Netflix Megs, this spoiler pack is a nice second chance.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098370)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:11am CDT
I have to admit, that's pretty clever of Megatron to secure the Matrix to his chest with a couple of bandoliers. It's not nearly enough to warrant getting this mold yet again, though.

The Netflix subline of War for Cybertron is going out with a whimper, it seems. We're getting one fewer Deluxe Class figure in Wave 3, only one of which is even a main character. Cheetor is tempting because of the better shade of blue, but has some other paint applications missing. Deep Cover is the wrong colors, and a much more accurate version without battle damage paint apps is coming soon in Generations Selects. Sparkless Bot is literally just a zombie, which I don't really need in my display. I might army build those Quintesson drones from the Siege Ironhide mold, though, to beef up my Quintesson display.

The Voyager two packs are also very disappointing. Optimus Primal and Rattrap are minimally different, and not necessarily more accurate to anything at that. The Sparkless Seeker is just another zombie I don't care for, and so are the two repainted Sparkless Battle Masters it comes with. They could have at least made those Battle Masters two new characters.

I would gladly pay $30 for that purple Paleotrex redeco with the additional accessories in the spoiler box. Having to pay double to get Siege Megatron yet again, though, is too much to ask. The Netflix line peaked with Wave 2, which is a shame, because it was so hard for many people to get that wave.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098372)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:14am CDT

Bumblebee and Soundwave seemed to be the must-haves for that wave. Those two are still impossible to find unless you're REALLY lucky...
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098373)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:16am CDT

Also, why the siege mold instead of the ER one? That alone might have brought a few people more in.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098376)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:27am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Is it just me, or do the only real differences in this Megs and the last one appear to be the battle damage on his chest? Not even more or less damage, just a little bit different.

If it was the ER Mold that probably would've turned more people off.

I personally skipped the Netflix Megs because I had normal Siege Megs. I'll probably pick this up (if I can land an order that is) for Paleotrex and just have a second, dirtier Megs... or maybe replace my clean Megs.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098378)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:30am CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:

If it was the ER Mold that probably would've turned more people off.

I did exactly that with the first Netflix voyager, replaced the regular Siege one. The silver paint is very nice and he is definitely worth the upgrade, just not a second time for me.

Edit: Oddly enough if it was the ER mold instead, I might be tempted to use that as an excuse to get the purple paleotrex.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098382)
Posted by notsoalex on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:48am CDT

Guessing not accurate. Then again it didn't stop Netflix Optimus. Then then again, the spoiler packs seem to be of closer importance and accuracy to the show. Then then then again, the past pack had extraneous stuff

I mean I don't mind, the ER mold looks bad, I'm weighing between selling my Netflix copy and getting this, or just... y'know, not getting this.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098384)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 16th, 2021 @ 9:50am CDT
Eh. The only thing appealing to me is that sweet Matrix harness. Besides that, easy pass. I already have two of Siege Megatron, and soon l’ll have Transmutate so I don’t need a third skelly boi.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098385)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:09am CDT
Kinda glad Megs is a pass for me. With only the Seeker being a purchase I'll have spent less than over Wave 2 which was already less than the wave 1.

Deepcover will be almost tempting if parts can be switched with the selects but by that happens there will probably be another dozen releases that I want between kingdom and SS.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098386)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:12am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:

If it was the ER Mold that probably would've turned more people off.

I'll see if I can land an order since his damage doesn't seem to be too distracting and actually make some sense as battle scars.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098389)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:24am CDT
#-o That's all I can say. Do they actually change bodies in the show?

At any rate, another case where the main appeal is in the side figures and not the main one. Hunt is on for the first Netflix Megatron, with Pinpointer and Lionizer.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098390)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:27am CDT

And Optimus Prime might probably evolve into Optimus Primal, somehow, too.

>:oP
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098391)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:29am CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Oh his silver paint is actually good in hand? For some reason I thought they removed the silver paint between stock photos and release (but I think I'm confusing it with ER Megs).

Yes, the silver paint is excellent, much better than the plain grey plastic from the original Siege release.
Re: Contents of Netflix Transformers 3rd Wave Spoiler Pack has been Spoiled (2098392)
Posted by Autobot N on March 16th, 2021 @ 10:37am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Just watch. They'll probably have Megatron use the purple Paleotrex to evolve into Beast Megatron in the show.

And Optimus Prime might probably evolve into Optimus Primal, somehow, too.

>:oP
Which would be stupider, that or G1 Inferno being BW Inferno in Dawn of the Predacus?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY