Transformers News: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures

Monday, August 12th, 2019 10:52pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,361

While the Transfomers Siege line might have it's own line wide COMBAT gimmick, it is simply an abundance of 5mm ports. Now, since the Cyberverse Spark Armour figures use that same 5mm system for their armour, some cross compatibility is more than possible. We now have some photos to show you the result. They come from Transformers Overdrive on Facebook and show you just how limitless the 5mm system is. Plus, the smaller blast effect parts work perfectly with the ends of the guns on the Spark Armour. The result looks like they were made for eachother, at times. Also, while not depicted, one could do an homage to Action Master Sideswipe using that blue drone hat comes with Cyberverse Spark Armour Prowl (example below).

You will let us know what you think!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034294)
Posted by Deadput on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:20pm CDT
Oh god what have you done.

Now I need to buy them now, I thought they were neat before but now their essential!
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034295)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:37pm CDT
I prefer 3rd party with studio series... and some parts of siege
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034296)
Posted by william-james88 on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:43pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I prefer 3rd party with studio series... and some parts of siege

But this is the Cyberverse thread, would you mind posting that elsewhere?
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034297)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:46pm CDT
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034298)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:48pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:Yes I do mind... and I'm quite tired of you constantly checking MY profile as if I'm talking about McDonald's food or something. I placed it where I wanted it. You dont have to look at it... that's the option I give to you
But this isn't the thread for that. Why would you even post that in this thread? It has no business being in here and doesn't contribute to anything about the Cyberverse toyline. That makes no sense.
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034299)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on August 12th, 2019 @ 11:52pm CDT
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034301)
Posted by Stargrave on August 13th, 2019 @ 12:32am CDT
I keep looking at it and I’m in love with how that goes with Siege Prowl dude I totally have to get that now.
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034302)
Posted by Deadput on August 13th, 2019 @ 12:32am CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:Yea,I saw a post about a masterpiece in a siege forum the other day and guess what? Nobody said anything... deal with it and stop picking and choosing and if youd like to be helpful, there are more serious topics in the world right now that you could help with.

I don't even see any posts about masterpieces on the siege thread and that's after searching on the most recent 10 pages from 470 to the most recent page of 480.

Unless you thought Jefire was a masterpiece then your actually wrong about that part.

Your post was like in the here and now so if it's an old post then there's no point in going all the way back.
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034304)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on August 13th, 2019 @ 1:00am CDT
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034305)
Posted by Burn on August 13th, 2019 @ 1:11am CDT

Ignoring a direction of a staff member ...

G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I know what the hell I read, nobody asked you to SORT through 470 posts. Go jump through a windshield head first

Being antagonistic towards other members ... guess those four warnings you previously had (yes, I checked your profile, oh no!) didn't sink in.

So perhaps this permanent ban will. Bye!
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034307)
Posted by Stargrave on August 13th, 2019 @ 1:39am CDT
BURN!!

Had to say it :lol:
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034308)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 13th, 2019 @ 1:43am CDT
Did somebody say One Step changers?

Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034309)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 13th, 2019 @ 2:19am CDT
One step Shockwave looks so much better than the stock images make him out to be.
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034318)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 13th, 2019 @ 6:00am CDT
Seeing this now, does give a person more options. I have stated about not buying any of these from this line, but this makes it tempting for sure.

SGM
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034336)
Posted by Bucky on August 13th, 2019 @ 9:11am CDT
I liked the look and idea of Cyberverse Armor early on, but didn’t think they were really for me. I’m 100% positive they’d be right up my alley if I were a kid though. Now that I’m seeing how they can combine so beautifully with Siege figures it definitely ups the appeal. They’re basically like the Leader class armor upgrades, but for smaller Deluxe figures, which is very fitting for the line.

I’m pretty sure it’s the mask/helmet part of it, but the tank armor on Sideswipe is giving me some old Bionicle vibes. Which is very cool in my book. :POPCORN:
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034343)
Posted by leokearon on August 13th, 2019 @ 9:46am CDT
Like the cross-line compatibility. If I find the Spark armour toys for a nice price, I'll probably pick one or two up after seeing this
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034349)
Posted by durroth on August 13th, 2019 @ 10:17am CDT
the spark armor toys look great and have pretty good articulation for the line. I dont normally go for cyberverse stuff but I'm tempted
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034350)
Posted by Survivefan23 on August 13th, 2019 @ 10:27am CDT
I do own Sideswipe & Brawn. I don't have any of those POTS ones cause they haven't hit my Walmart yet as far as I know & I have no Target in my area. Neat idea though.
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034355)
Posted by Cobotron on August 13th, 2019 @ 10:57am CDT
Golly! This play pattern is so right up my alley, but I have sworn off Cyberverse. Not because I don't like it. It's just the collection is getting SO BIG, and I have to draw the line somewhere.

This cross compatibility will not make this any easier, dang it!

Now wondering how well these figures would fit in with a RID 2015 collection. :BANG_HEAD:

:lol:
Re: Cool Images of Compatibility between Transformers Cyberverse Armour and Siege Figures (2034356)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on August 13th, 2019 @ 10:58am CDT
Burn wrote:

Ignoring a direction of a staff member ...

So perhaps this permanent ban will. Bye!

Well, that's the first time I've seen that happen.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Mini-Con Assault Team Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WFC Cybertronian Megatron War for Cybertron Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots MIRAGE Series 1: B005 Battle Game~NEW~Pkg shelf wear/tear" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars B'Boom Figure MISB SEALED BRAND NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Wheeljack Prime Deluxe RID Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Arcee Prime 100% Complete Deluxe RID Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformer Kre o Kreon Transformers Micro Changers Rodimus Galvatron Perceptor" on EBAY
Buy "Dead End Prime 100% Complete Deluxe RID Transformers Action Figure Hasbro 2012" on EBAY