CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts

CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts

Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 4:20pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,390

Is your Generation 1 Bruticus getting a little jealous of all the love some of the other G1 Gestalts have been receiving lately? Seibertronian, Stixx, has let us know that site sponsor, BBTS, has just listed a pre-order for CrazyDevy's latest offering, a cannon upgrade for Generation 1 Onslaught! The set is priced at $37.99 and scheduled for release in April.

This set includes an upgraded giant missile launcher enabling 90 degree back and forth movement. It is an artwork-based resculpture in the perfect figure scale, made of Polylac virgin ABS, and is G1 compatible. It will also come with a secret bonus specially designed launcher accessory.

Credit(s): Stixx, BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 4:57pm CST

Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174018)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on January 26th, 2011 @ 4:33pm CST
Wow. That's just... yeah.

Pass go, save 200 bucks. Yadda, yadda. Lather, rinse and repeat.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174032)
Posted by Stormrider on January 26th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CST
Yawn...
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174039)
Posted by ShardFenix on January 26th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CST
thirty-eight dollars? for damn missile launchers? seriously? crazydevy is insane. Fansproject sells whole figures at that price im pretty sure...thats ridiculous
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174040)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 26th, 2011 @ 5:19pm CST
Secret bonus launcher accessory? Is that just referring to the base the two barrels are attached to...or could it be an homage to the repainted Jazz/Sideswipe missile launcher that G2 Onslaught came with?

Oh, that's right, I don't care either.

Man, I still remember how cool it seemed when I first saw that preorder for a G1 accurate, light-up Devastator head on BBTS's Accessories page. Back then, I never would've believed the company that came up with that would've churned out such an uninteresting stream of parts just a few years later.

Guys, seriously! You want my attention? Then repeat after me:
TERROR-BRIGADE'S-PURPLE-HEAD! TERROR-BRIGADE'S-PURPLE-HEAD!
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174041)
Posted by ShardFenix on January 26th, 2011 @ 5:33pm CST
the sad thing is they release all the parts one at a time and each one is some insane price point. and somehow enough people are willing to pay this fee. i mean i could have afforded these, but what do i rather want 40 on two tubes or 40 on 3 deluxe shipping included?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174051)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 26th, 2011 @ 5:59pm CST
The update isn't too bad, but the price is.

According to my account histry at BBTS the Devy head was 26.99. And the waist / upper legs were 34.99. There seems to have been about a $5 increase to all their products over time compared to this.

I wish they'd just finish Devestator. Just finish a set, guys.

Without pics of the combined set, this update doesn't make much sense. You're pretty much buying on blind faith that the finished set will be great.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174052)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on January 26th, 2011 @ 6:02pm CST
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174053)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 26th, 2011 @ 6:04pm CST
HA!! Ridiculous! If were so inclined to purchase these parts it would cost me $50 after S&H to Canada. WHat a joke!!

PE-Ninja only cost me 42 bucks to arrive on my doorstep. Munitioner and Explorer only cost 50 bucks and change each to show up at my door.

I know,I know! your gonna tell me that 'nobody is twisting your arm to buy these' yadda yadda yadda but it's the principle. The bottom line is that these guys are gouging the fans. It's a shame to see really.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174054)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on January 26th, 2011 @ 6:06pm CST
i think they are CRAZYdevy for a reason, i wouldnt pay more than 5 dollars for a missile launchr, ¬¬ i said more thahn, even 3 dollars are too much
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174067)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on January 26th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CST
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174160)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:57pm CST
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:I'd like to introduce you to my two friends... Explorer and Munitioner and all their accessories...pass but I'll take more Predaking add ons!

Same here, but I'm going for the Junkion add on parts. to me their sword looks way better. I like the way they did the shoulder cannons too.....
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1174266)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 27th, 2011 @ 6:17am CST
Not very secret if you mention it, huh? ;) :lol:
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1175267)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 29th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CST
Now It's really getting overboard
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17: Combat Brigade Power Parts (1175374)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 29th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CST
That's insane.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3RD PARTY MINI SPIKE FIGURE 4-PIECE SET IMPOSSIBLETOYSNET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shatter Figure Energon Igniter Bumblebee Movie 2018 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SHATTER Deluxe Class #40 Bumblebee Movie Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Predacon Cryotek Megatron Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Gernerations Cyber Battalion Series JETFIRE Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DINO SPARKERS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK VF HASBRO TF Brand NEW" on EBAY