CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts

CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts

Friday, August 6th, 2010 6:53am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 39,017

Seibertron.com and Energon pub member Jenus has notified us of an update on CrazyDevy's blog. They have posted an image of one of the parts included in their Aviation Brigade set, click the image to see the original posting:

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Jenus, CrazyDevy

This article was last modified on Friday, August 6th, 2010 1:04pm CDT

Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109681)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:15am CDT
Looks pretty crooked eh?
:BOT:
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109689)
Posted by bengear on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
I believe that's just the lighting....

Squint and move your head to the side of your monitor and sight down the barrel. It looks pretty straight to me. :-B
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109694)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:47am CDT

Yes, the lighting and/or angle of the photo makes the guns look a little crooked but I doubt they really are.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109695)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 6th, 2010 @ 7:51am CDT
Put anything straight up to your monitor and align it with the back section. That barrel veers to the left. It isn't just my eyes or the lighting.
:BOT:
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109706)
Posted by rpetras on August 6th, 2010 @ 8:36am CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I wish they would just release an entire upgrade set instead of secton by section.

Man is that ever true!

I'd be into their stuff, but I'd prefer to buy it as a full set, since you never know if they will complete a full upgrade, or what will be in it.

I get why they did it for the Devastator stuff, but I hope they would have enough working capital now to produce a full upgrade all at once.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109708)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 6th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
Yeah, I totally agree. I'd prefer to get a full set – with a little discount for buying the entire set.... not to mention saving on shipping.

For the Devastator set, I wasn't able to buy the entire set before it sold out... then had to buy one piece through a 3rd party for inflated prices. I'd love to avoid that drama and just buy the entire set.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109713)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 6th, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
Not doing much for me. Lighting or not, looks crooked.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109728)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 6th, 2010 @ 9:42am CDT
Yes, an entire set please! this trickling out is now officially ridiculous.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109786)
Posted by --B-- on August 6th, 2010 @ 11:53am CDT
And it only cost $99.99!!! :roll: These guys are pretty much a joke to me now.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109792)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 6th, 2010 @ 12:09pm CDT
Yeah, I'm with you. While the quality has been top notch... the cost is painful, and prohibitive for a lot of people. I'd love to see Devy work to put together some complete packages... and explore options to drive cost down  – maybe mass producing the items at a higher quantity or such.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109793)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 6th, 2010 @ 12:21pm CDT
Meanwhile the G1 Optimus Prime upgrade set from BTS toys is a whopping... 19.95. For a lot more stuff.
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1109835)
Posted by Vicalliose on August 6th, 2010 @ 1:44pm CDT
WTF is this? Oh it's friggin Devy.
I'm still waiting on Munitioner and Explorer.
Anyone heard from FP lately? :???:
Re: CrazyDevy: Update on Aviation Brigade Power Parts (1110144)
Posted by Skyfire77 on August 7th, 2010 @ 12:21pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Looks pretty crooked eh?
:BOT:

This is probably the cast resin prototype, rather than the final injection molded ABS.

That said, it's still wrong compared to the cartoon (or the comic, FTM), which is what I want.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Chase the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015  Strongarm Ultrabee Component" on EBAY