Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 6:24AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 47,165

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499562)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Quite a lot of ladybots this time around. Not that that's a bad thing, of course!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499590)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT


8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499607)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Sweet Piranacon! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499608)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:46pm CDT
That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499612)
Posted by Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
caked-up wrote:That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!


We seem to fall into this every now and then, but I'll say it again: the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499618)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
caked-up wrote:That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!


We seem to fall into this every now and then, but I'll say it again: the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)


Okay. That makes sense.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499636)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
Va'al wrote:the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!


Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499647)
Posted by Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:29pm CDT
Tresob wrote:
Va'al wrote:the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!


Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:


Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499680)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.


No sweat...I'm only playing the part of the sensitive amateur artist.

Although it does serve me right for trying to ride the coattails of BotCon with my 3D Renders of Machine Wars Kreon helmets.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499782)
Posted by kaseycuyler on July 1st, 2013 @ 4:52am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:


HAHAHA...thanks for throwing in the Batman theme with my Batcon =P

Ending Soon On eBay

GALVATRON! Transformers TITANS RETURN, Voyager Class *** In Stock !!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 40 minutes 48 seconds
Megatron IDW Comic Series Deluxe Generations Transformers Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 56 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS NIGHTRACER BOTCON 1995 GENERATION 2 G2 GOBOTS SEALED RARE OTFCC - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 2 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers G1 Hound - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 22 minutes 35 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 25 minutes 38 seconds
2016 SDCC Transformers GI Joe Crossover Set Scarlett/Powerglide/Zartan/Soundwave - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 32 minutes 5 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 32 minutes 26 seconds
McDonald's Transformers Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime Bumblebee Grimlock Mask - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 39 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test