Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014

Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014

Sunday, March 30th, 2014 5:30am CDT

Categories: Site News, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 52,111

Another Sunday, another roundup! Spring has sprung in most of the northern hemisphere, clocks have gone forward and Transformers customs, artwork, fiction and photos have populated the Transtopia section of Seibertron.com. Check out below the output of the past week, and make sure to comment if you like what you see.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

bdixonarts - Bdixonarts Art Folder

JDD SEALAB - TF Fanarts

TheShockwave48 - Overlord and Rewind

FAN FICTION

Henry921 - Scorponok: The Reckoning Chapter 6

PHOTO BLITZ

paul053 - When cat's away, the mice will...

Va'al - The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce!

Godzillabot-2 - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

BeastProwl - Another Universe

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014 (1561375)
Posted by Flashwave on March 30th, 2014 @ 12:50pm CDT
Dagnabbit, wanted to get my TFPRime Predacon Terrorcon Monstercons up here this morning and I missed the boat. Stupid Seaspray... Guess I'll have to do them for next time!\

Good work, guys. (We need more Customs though) Gotta be honest, getting burned out on everyone doing photo-comics, it feels like a fad and I'm a bit over it. Not that I'm trying to put any one down, I'm not. I've toyed with illustrated fanfiction myself, but there's just so much of it.

Oh, and I love the Animated Swindle cannon on Cyrus Breakdown.
Re: Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014 (1561380)
Posted by Va'al on March 30th, 2014 @ 1:32pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Gotta be honest, getting burned out on everyone doing photo-comics, it feels like a fad and I'm a bit over it. Not that I'm trying to put any one down, I'm not.

You will not stop us. [-(

I've toyed with illustrated fanfiction myself, but there's just so much of it.

Heh. :P
Re: Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014 (1561417)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 30th, 2014 @ 5:18pm CDT

;_;

That is... So beautiful...!

Seriously. If he can get his arm cannons, then I think I might just snag this off one of those 3D printing sites.
Re: Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014 (1561458)
Posted by Madeus Prime on March 30th, 2014 @ 9:04pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Good work, guys. (We need more Customs though) Gotta be honest, getting burned out on everyone doing photo-comics, it feels like a fad and I'm a bit over it. Not that I'm trying to put any one down, I'm not.

Hmph! The eighties were a fad. Look how that turned out. :BOT: :KREMZEEK: :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, March 30, 2014 (1561592)
Posted by JDD SEALAB on March 31st, 2014 @ 2:41pm CDT
Can't believe my work is featured on the creative round up on my first post and with a pic I did a few years even, thanx guys :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Voyager Class Evasion Mode " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Warrior Stealth Force Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O Kreo G1 Slipstrike Slipstream Kreon Micro Changers" on EBAY