Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013

Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013

Sunday, October 6th, 2013 5:20am CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 55,028

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply


This article was last modified on Sunday, October 6th, 2013 4:07pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522100)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 6th, 2013 @ 7:58am CDT
Great work again guys! :)

Just a note, the link to the Grand Maximus is broken, it sends you to Xaviercal's profile instead of the thread :)
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522116)
Posted by Va'al on October 6th, 2013 @ 9:17am CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:Great work again guys! :)

Just a note, the link to the Grand Maximus is broken, it sends you to Xaviercal's profile instead of the thread :)


Fixed, thanks! I keep getting interrupted halfway through these articles, and one link always suffers.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522126)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on October 6th, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
Glad to see the Untold Marvels appearing here!
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522142)
Posted by TimothyR on October 6th, 2013 @ 12:33pm CDT
Holy crap, that leader brawl is absolutely incredible. I want one!
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522151)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 6th, 2013 @ 1:34pm CDT
Awesome Kup! I was thinking of making something similar (though, Blurr seemed like the better choice, simply because we already got 2 different Kups recently). Anyway, I'm definitely impressed enough to maybe give that Kup custom a go...

Really nice use of the iGear head, too! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522169)
Posted by morphobots on October 6th, 2013 @ 3:23pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:Great work again guys! :)

Just a note, the link to the Grand Maximus is broken, it sends you to Xaviercal's profile instead of the thread :)


Fixed, thanks! I keep getting interrupted halfway through these articles, and one link always suffers.


You have to go into "Topic Discussion" for the link to work, however. Just pointing that out for anyone else who wants to check the photos. On the previous page you're still sent to Xaviercal's profile.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522171)
Posted by morphobots on October 6th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
M3Gr1ml0ck wrote:Glad to see the Untold Marvels appearing here!


This is a wonderful use of backstory. Even as a kid I thought it strange that Prime would urge that he be blown to bits over morals in a video game. Finally cracking under the pressure gives some logic to it.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522178)
Posted by Va'al on October 6th, 2013 @ 4:06pm CDT
morphobots wrote:
Va'al wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:Great work again guys! :)

Just a note, the link to the Grand Maximus is broken, it sends you to Xaviercal's profile instead of the thread :)


Fixed, thanks! I keep getting interrupted halfway through these articles, and one link always suffers.


You have to go into "Topic Discussion" for the link to work, however. Just pointing that out for anyone else who wants to check the photos. On the previous page you're still sent to Xaviercal's profile.


Flap. You're right. Fixed there too. #-o
Re: Creative Roundup, October 6, 2013 (1522197)
Posted by YRQRM0 on October 6th, 2013 @ 5:24pm CDT
That Brawl!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
Twincast / Podcast #273:
"Our Way to Oblivion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Voyager Class Evasion Mode " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Prime 1 Studios Transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Optimus Prime 10" Statue" on EBAY
Buy "Optimash Prime Mr Potato Head Hasbro NEW NIB Transformers Playskool FULL SIZE" on EBAY