Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 7:34am CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 57,537

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It's a new month, and time for another creative roundup! Apologies for the unexpected break last weekend, we were incapacitated. In fact, this one is coming at you from a café in Kolkata, India - let us be grateful to the wi-fi gods!
(This is also a disclaimer: if you've posted something in the past two-three weeks and it hasn't been featured, drop me a PM.)

THE HELP DESK

User rockman_fan needs a hand with fusing plastic - any tips?


CUSTOMIZATIONS

omega666 - WFC Soundwave | Orion Pax

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Gladky - DOTM Leader Ironhide

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Destrongerlupus - IDW My First Blaster deluxe scale

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Downersrevenge - Beast Wars Customs

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Prime643 - Custom Thunderclash

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Blurrz - Animated 65356-9292-346 Project

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


BUILDING BOTS

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts Thread | Kreon Scale Buzzsaw and Tremble

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Clusterprime - Unicron and Primus Neo Customs

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Aladar - New and Improved Starscream

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Noideaforaname - Kreon Customs

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


FAN ART

JIRRMan - TFP Keep Calm Memes

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Soundwave1990- Fan Arts

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


Jetstreamx - Art Corner

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


FAN FICTION

Wasp-shot23 - Scattered: A Story in Pieces


PHOTO BLITZ

paul053 - When Cat's away, the Mice Will...

Henry921 - The Shadow Knows

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013


dirk2243 - Adventures of the Kreons

Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013

Credit(s): Transtopia


This article was last modified on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 10:47am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515063)
Posted by Jedi Kermit on September 1st, 2013 @ 7:39am CDT
I don't see any images in this news post.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515065)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 1st, 2013 @ 7:42am CDT
Jedi Kermit wrote:I don't see any images in this news post.

Same. It's happening more and more for me on Seibertron for some reason.

EDIT: Nevermind. There they are.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515078)
Posted by Solrac333 on September 1st, 2013 @ 10:14am CDT
I don't see any pics. Just [img]
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515080)
Posted by Solrac333 on September 1st, 2013 @ 10:16am CDT
Ok. I only see the pics after I post a comment but not when I go to the thread from the main page.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515086)
Posted by Va'al on September 1st, 2013 @ 10:53am CDT
Should be fixed now. Can people confirm?
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515110)
Posted by Tresob on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:11pm CDT
Pics are working for me! Good job, everybody!
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515151)
Posted by Wasp-shot23 on September 1st, 2013 @ 2:32pm CDT
Thanks for the feature of my fic guys!
If anyone's wondering, it is still going along. That's not all of it.
Though I doubt anyone actually read it...
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515256)
Posted by Henry921 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 12:01am CDT
Wasp-shot23 wrote:Thanks for the feature of my fic guys!
If anyone's wondering, it is still going along. That's not all of it.
Though I doubt anyone actually read it...


You shouldn't assume the negative. Just because no one comments doesn't mean they didn't read it or enjoy it. And the story stuff is always gonna fall behind the customizations for Transfans, as I'm reasonably certain we're all in this for the toys.

Don't be too concerned... you never know when a fanfic you wrote will be retroactively discovered and hailed as a masterpiece.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515297)
Posted by Tresob on September 2nd, 2013 @ 7:25am CDT
Henry921 wrote:
Wasp-shot23 wrote:Thanks for the feature of my fic guys!
If anyone's wondering, it is still going along. That's not all of it.
Though I doubt anyone actually read it...


You shouldn't assume the negative. Just because no one comments doesn't mean they didn't read it or enjoy it. And the story stuff is always gonna fall behind the customizations for Transfans, as I'm reasonably certain we're all in this for the toys.

Don't be too concerned... you never know when a fanfic you wrote will be retroactively discovered and hailed as a masterpiece.


I recommend comparing your number of posts to the number of views. At the moment, "Scattered" has four posts and 235 views. That means you might have 60 regular followers of your thread (people who click it every time a new post gets added). That's not too shabby for a forum.

As Henry was saying, don't sweat it if people don't post replies. TF fans are notorious for being taciturn in the forums. Unless it's about Michael Bay.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 1, 2013 (1515329)
Posted by Wasp-shot23 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 11:37am CDT
Tresob wrote:
Henry921 wrote:
Wasp-shot23 wrote:Thanks for the feature of my fic guys!
If anyone's wondering, it is still going along. That's not all of it.
Though I doubt anyone actually read it...


You shouldn't assume the negative. Just because no one comments doesn't mean they didn't read it or enjoy it. And the story stuff is always gonna fall behind the customizations for Transfans, as I'm reasonably certain we're all in this for the toys.

Don't be too concerned... you never know when a fanfic you wrote will be retroactively discovered and hailed as a masterpiece.


I recommend comparing your number of posts to the number of views. At the moment, "Scattered" has four posts and 235 views. That means you might have 60 regular followers of your thread (people who click it every time a new post gets added). That's not too shabby for a forum.

As Henry was saying, don't sweat it if people don't post replies. TF fans are notorious for being taciturn in the forums. Unless it's about Michael Bay.


Well, dang. I hadn't noticed the view count. I'd better get on with the next bit!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Basic 2010." on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY