Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02!

Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02!

Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 10:41am CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 24,349

A member of TF.sg a Transformers fan site from Singapore has posted something very very interesting.
Apparently there's going to be an upgrade set for Master Piece 04 Optimus Prime and Master Piece 02 Ultra Magnus in the form of a Master Piece Roller and A Ultra Magnus Blaster.

This set is most likely fan made.

I have pictures from my friend Dave who has just opened up the following for preorders, Commander package for Masterpiece MP-02 and MP-04.

The package consists of Complete Roller set for MP-04 and Gun for Ultra Magnus of MP-02.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Too see all images just click here.

Credit(s): victory_saber

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 10:43am CST

Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844396)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 3rd, 2008 @ 10:42am CST
Just like me your first thread made the front page!

That thing is bloody awesome, it looks like an official release and is just soooooooooooooo awesome!
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844407)
Posted by dragons on December 3rd, 2008 @ 10:54am CST
its a nice set how many pieces are being, how much.?

ig bbts gets this set then ill get it but if its only ebay only i will pass i would have to pay 50.00 or more just to get it off of ebay
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844413)
Posted by stephenusprime on December 3rd, 2008 @ 11:00am CST
Hi guys,

at the moment, the preorder price stands at SGD$35 here in Singapore.

I dont have details on the release date currently. Sorry, wish I could've helped further...
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844415)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 3rd, 2008 @ 11:04am CST
stephenusprime wrote:Hi guys,

at the moment, the preorder price stands at SGD$35 here in Singapore.

You making it?
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844418)
Posted by stephenusprime on December 3rd, 2008 @ 11:06am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
stephenusprime wrote:Hi guys,

at the moment, the preorder price stands at SGD$35 here in Singapore.

You making it?

Nope, its not me who's making it, its from my friend, who only just released this much information to me. and no, he's not the maker as well. hope this helps.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844422)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 3rd, 2008 @ 11:14am CST
stephenusprime wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
stephenusprime wrote:Hi guys,

at the moment, the preorder price stands at SGD$35 here in Singapore.

You making it?

Oh OK I see.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844423)
Posted by coolpop on December 3rd, 2008 @ 11:16am CST
ACtoys.net member ricky1999 added a few more photos of MP-02 gun:

Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844440)
Posted by wardamnpjm1 on December 3rd, 2008 @ 12:16pm CST
DAYUUUUM I want that!!!!!!!!!!How do we pre-order this?Are there going to be enough made for U.S. release?Can we pre-order from Singapore,and if so what site are the pre-orders on.I would love to have several of these.I have two each of the MP line.WOW!!!BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844448)
Posted by mandingo_rex on December 3rd, 2008 @ 12:36pm CST
Nice! Looks fantastic.

I dig what they were trying to do with the transforming Roller, but I wasn't too hot on the design of the bot form... Which sort of modified the vehicle form.

This is exactly what I want. Nice Magnus gun too. Looks Hasbro/Takara quality, if you ask me.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844450)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on December 3rd, 2008 @ 12:37pm CST
Tell your friend he has a few buyers here.

I want one of these sets bad.

also do the ultra magnus guns come in white?
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844548)
Posted by Savage on December 3rd, 2008 @ 3:32pm CST
Looks good, but I think the timing of this is a bad idea. The MP Battle Rollar is gonna steal a lot of potential buyers, myself included.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844587)
Posted by UltraMagnus2005 on December 3rd, 2008 @ 4:33pm CST
Man, if only they made this in the U.S. . Hasbro, take note, you need to release this in the U.S., the demand is very high.

- UltraMagnus2005
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844645)
Posted by Narc on December 3rd, 2008 @ 5:29pm CST
I'm in! Love the UM gun. Somebody please post a link on how to order this set when it comes out. :D
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844652)
Posted by El Duque on December 3rd, 2008 @ 5:34pm CST
Man Roller and Ultra Magnus have been getting a lot of love here lately! I have the Fansproject Rollar in my pile at BBTS already, but I would like to have this as well. I would use this set with MP Prime and just have Rollar as a stand alone figure.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844683)
Posted by Stormrider on December 3rd, 2008 @ 6:12pm CST
I like them. I hope they are affordable.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844725)
Posted by 009* on December 3rd, 2008 @ 7:19pm CST
I'm debating whether to try for this set or get the MP Roller. Although I can wait until I see some feedback threads on the quality of the figure.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844801)
Posted by stephenusprime on December 3rd, 2008 @ 10:51pm CST
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844802)
Posted by El Duque on December 3rd, 2008 @ 10:57pm CST
I wonder if BBTS will get these?
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (844851)
Posted by Stormrider on December 4th, 2008 @ 2:33am CST
stephenusprime wrote:have just received news that this set would be out in another 2 weeks, perhaps even earlier in Singapore. for the moment, not many knows of this set, but I am relating my information as much as I could.

Thanks. Keep us posted, especially when they post a way for folks to purchase them.
Re: Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02! (845022)
Posted by coolpop on December 4th, 2008 @ 10:41am CST
ricky1999 of ACtoys.net just added another picture of products w/ inner packaging:

I think this will become a winner. :APPLAUSE:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY