Cyber Mission #3 Online

Cyber Mission #3 Online

Thursday, March 4th, 2010 11:02am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 30,323

Another month in the year calls for another instalment of Hasbro's Cyber Missions. Our latest animated adventures feature a city chase involving Ratchet and Lockdown. You can check out the short episode over at Hasbro.com.

The toys featured in this episode are:
Deluxe Ratchet
Lockdown

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051760)
Posted by Alex Jones on March 4th, 2010 @ 11:09am CST
they should do stop motion instead of CGI

and I am still having a hard time looking for Deluxe Ratchet. Every week I am at Walmart looking for him.
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051767)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2010 @ 11:32am CST
That was... dull. They ripped off the rivalry from Animated and the CGI worsened as the video continued. #-o
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051773)
Posted by ConBotFormer on March 4th, 2010 @ 11:44am CST
These are dumb and really crappy, but I like how Lockdown bitch slaps Ratchet 3 times :lol: :lol:
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051797)
Posted by dragons on March 4th, 2010 @ 1:10pm CST
animated situation gone to movie verse animated version i like better did rachet say half poeple second
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051803)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 4th, 2010 @ 1:51pm CST
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051835)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on March 4th, 2010 @ 3:37pm CST
Hmmm, it was lacking....and why is Hasbro gonna keep pointing out that Rathcet's deluxe is undersized?(I mean come on...he could've been the same size as Lockdown, it'd be awesome!). They even said "he's much bigger than you." I hope the next one has more action...
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051859)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 4th, 2010 @ 5:33pm CST

I just hope the new show isn't the same quality as this. Now I'm sure it won't be, but still... it's dis-concerning.
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1051948)
Posted by Didicos on March 5th, 2010 @ 2:20am CST
Down_Shift wrote:I really like the story and how true they are keeping to the story and building history between the two characters. I won't say I hate it, but I won't say I like it either.

I have exactly the same feelings for this episode of Cyber Missions...
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1052006)
Posted by Stockade on March 5th, 2010 @ 8:25am CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:That one was lame, not even Lockdown could save it. Maybe the next one will be better. Lockdown is the best figure in the ROFT line (& one of the best characters ever), he better have a better role in the next episode.

Nah! I have to disagree with you about Lockdown. Lockdown is NOT the best figures or character to ever come out! Bludgeon and Mindwipe is the best figures ever to come out of the ROTF NEST line. Plus TFA was a way too childish looking for me and never got my interest and the figures was...well lost for words for them.
TFA Arcee is the only figure that looks good and has some G1 attributes to her no matter what mode she is in. As for ROTF NEXT Lockdown, i've heard wayy too many complain about theres too much soft plastic on him and thats seem to be the biggest complaint so far...
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1052020)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on March 5th, 2010 @ 9:38am CST
I've just found out about these videos and I've seen all three; don't know who does Ironhide's voice, but it isn't very good at all! :lol:

I liked this third one because it shows characterisation that Ratchet deserved from the films and gives him some decent action; even if the lines and CGI were very amateurish it still did well :P
Re: Cyber Mission #3 Online (1052346)
Posted by Optillamanus on March 6th, 2010 @ 3:18pm CST
But you just did... :???:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY