Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel

Transformers News: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel

Sunday, November 4th, 2018 12:48PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 17,838

The 10th episode of Transformers: Cyberverse, titled "Maccadam's," is now up on Hasbro's YouTube channel, starring none other than, Maccadam! This episode talks about Maccadam's bar, as well as how the war affected the joint and the customers there. The episode is chock full of Transformers references and more, and for the first time in a Transformers cartoon, we see Maccadam. So, let's get drinking!

The episode has aired in Canada and Cartoon Network for US airing, as well as the Cartoon Network mobile app and their website.

Check out our roundtable review of this episode and the last episode, "Shadowstriker," here.

Credit(s): Hasbro Studio's YouTube
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992498)
Posted by Ig89ninja on November 4th, 2018 @ 2:09pm CST
Let’s be honest now, we all know who the Maccadam is referring to at the end
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992502)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 4th, 2018 @ 2:20pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:Let’s be honest now, we all know who the Maccadam is referring to at the end

A King Dinosaur...... Must be Joey the Lemur.
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992503)
Posted by Flashwave on November 4th, 2018 @ 2:37pm CST

I'm not so sure it is Grimlock. I'm sure that's who they're going to go in at finding, but something tells me king of the dinosaurs is more of a reference to a place or a sign that's going to point towards the ark. Either that or it's Grimlock trapped in an animatronic alt mode. He did say he is rather groggy and angry when he comes out of stasis so maybe somebody found them in assume he's just a robot.
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992523)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 4th, 2018 @ 4:05pm CST
At last, the best episode of the series so far makes it to YouTube.
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992537)
Posted by PerfectVision on November 4th, 2018 @ 6:35pm CST
An overpowered barman,'not sure it's useful. :lol:

I hope Grimlock come with someone else it would speed up this slug. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992540)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 4th, 2018 @ 6:56pm CST
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992543)
Posted by PerfectVision on November 4th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Given the hints, I would think that macadams is perfectly powered ;-) I mean Primes are pretty powerful (IDW fiction aside where everything is and always has been... Shockwaves fault)

But he is just a barman?
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992546)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 4th, 2018 @ 7:24pm CST
PerfectVision wrote:

But he is just a barman?
The guy's been rumored to be one of the Thirteen since 2004. More recently that rumor has pegged him as Alchemist Prime, but remains a rumor despite his design in this show being very much based on Alchemist's design.
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992551)
Posted by william-james88 on November 4th, 2018 @ 7:38pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:

But he is just a barman?
The guy's been rumored to be one of the Thirteen since 2004. More recently that rumor has pegged him as Alchemist Prime, but remains a rumor despite his design in this shown being very much based on Alchemist's design.

Does it depend on the particular continuity?
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992599)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 5th, 2018 @ 2:20am CST
See I would have said in this continuity that his power set might be based off Vector Prime, given his knowledge of the future
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992612)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2018 @ 7:12am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:

But he is just a barman?

Does it depend on the particular continuity?
Does what now?
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992753)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 6th, 2018 @ 7:12am CST
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992762)
Posted by o.supreme on November 6th, 2018 @ 9:05am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Does what now?

I believe he is referring to the true identity of MacCadam. (Does his identity depend on the continuity), to which I'd say yes. In the original Marvel UK I believe he was simply *just a bartender*, but recently he's been retconned to be a Prime (Alchemist?). Although going by the references to time, and him being able to help BB in his stored memories I thought he would have been Vector prime, but oh well.

Rodimus Knight wrote:I just want to say, the best part was Soundwave and the seekers dancing in the bar.

Trying not to color this forum with too much negativity. But...That scene got an audible groan from both myself, AND my 12 year old son. It's not often we are on the same page but, let's just say, there are way more negatives to this series from my point of view than positives. Still, I've been a Transformers fan since day one, and I feel obligated to watch pretty much anything for completion sake. My son has been a fan for pretty much his entire life as well, but he's gotten to the age that if he doesn't like something, (i.e. this series), he simply wont watch it. Sometimes, I envy him. 8-)
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992764)
Posted by william-james88 on November 6th, 2018 @ 9:12am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:

But he is just a barman?

Does it depend on the particular continuity?
Does what now?

Does Macadam's identity depend on the partcular continuity?
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1992790)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 6th, 2018 @ 12:28pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:

But he is just a barman?

Does it depend on the particular continuity?
Does what now?

Does Macadam's identity depend on the partcular continuity?
Maccadam is Maccadam. That's all that matters. Anything beyond that is officially supposed to be mystery, rumor, and/or "nudge nudge, wink wink".
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1993573)
Posted by PerfectVision on November 11th, 2018 @ 9:19am CST
I saw the last two épisode,it finally feel like something very important is happening,i hope it won't fall flat.I can say you can begin watching if you haven't alrady.

SPOILER

They get rid of her?Really? :D
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1993579)
Posted by Ig89ninja on November 11th, 2018 @ 10:58am CST
New episode is on YouTube,

SPOILER

I feel like Slipstream should have sent the ship as far away from Windblade when she had the chance
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1993587)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 11th, 2018 @ 12:03pm CST
Episode 11 "Sabotage":

And here's Episode 12 "Teletraan-X" a week early - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wzazg
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1993742)
Posted by o.supreme on November 12th, 2018 @ 9:11am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Episode 11 "Sabotage":

The one time Beastie Boys wouldn't have seemed overused, and they didn't go for it ;)

Sabrblade wrote:And here's Episode 12 "Teletraan-X" a week early -

...And I'll be skipping this episode intentionally for fear of my head exploding from all the mispronunciation.
Re: Cyberverse episode 10 "Maccadam's" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1993743)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 12th, 2018 @ 9:18am CST
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And here's Episode 12 "Teletraan-X" a week early -

No one mispronounces it in this episode.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Beachcomber Collection 3 100% Complete Micro Changers Kre-O Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Beachcomber Tech Specs Mini 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "New 2012 Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Nova Stinger Bow Airachnid Figure 3"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: SWERVE. Cyber Planet Key. Unopened!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Slipstream Scout Class Action Figure Fusion Mace NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Shadow Striker Ultra Class 6.25-inch Figure" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Hook Constructicon  Figure for Devastator Vintage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheelie Asia Exclusive Autobot Deluxe NIP" on EBAY