Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail

Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail

Monday, September 5th, 2011 2:50pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 62,588

Thanks to Daim Choc we have retail sighting of the Cyberverse wave 3 Legions, which features Flak, Roadbuster, Starscream, and Stealth Bumblebee. The figures were found at Durham, NC Target. These little guys actually started started making appearances a couple of months ago, but they have still managed to elude many collectors. Hopefully this is a sign they are starting to get into wider distribution.

Credit(s): Daim Choc

Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286036)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 5th, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286043)
Posted by dirk2243 on September 5th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Due to cost and Space Effisiensy, I may need to start buying these too. Any suggestions? Who's the BEST One? I like that roadbuster, I also like Blackout and Ironhide.

As to who's the best is a personal opinion. Although I think Hatchet is awesome, but thats my opinion. Blackout's pretty boss too though.

Can't wait to find these!
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286058)
Posted by scypris115 on September 5th, 2011 @ 4:41pm CDT
These arent even new they've been out for a while.. :lol:
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286059)
Posted by dirk2243 on September 5th, 2011 @ 4:46pm CDT
scypris115 wrote:These arent even new they've been out for a while.. :lol:

Not en-mass. Some will slip out here and there. One of the collectors on here found there DOTM Cyberverse Leadfoot 2 months before I ever saw it. And I found my DOTM Cyberverse Prime w/ Trailer about a month before it hit Walmart and Targets.

If you've found them early....awesome for you.
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286060)
Posted by El Duque on September 5th, 2011 @ 4:53pm CDT
scypris115 wrote:These arent even new they've been out for a while.. :lol:

Which is why I noted in my original post that the initial sightings were about two months ago, but they have been far from widely available.
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286061)
Posted by scypris115 on September 5th, 2011 @ 4:54pm CDT
dirk2243 wrote:
scypris115 wrote:These arent even new they've been out for a while.. :lol:

If you've found them early....awesome for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZJmAYLv2yg that roadbuster is 2 months old..
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286063)
Posted by scypris115 on September 5th, 2011 @ 5:00pm CDT
Oops didn't read your whole paragraph el duque sorry my bad..
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286065)
Posted by El Duque on September 5th, 2011 @ 5:02pm CDT
scypris115 wrote:Oops didn't read your whole paragraph el duque sorry my bad..

Forgiven, this time.............................. :P
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286188)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 6th, 2011 @ 12:08am CDT
Wasn't Soundwave in this wave? I can't remember. Also I love how the only one Daim Choc didn't pick up was the Bumblebee, can't blame him. :lol:

The Megatron is really good, the other waves still haven't arrived so I'm patiently waiting for Blackout and Hatchet. :-(
Re: Cyberverse Legions Wave 3 Found at Retail (1286577)
Posted by FellintoOblivion on September 7th, 2011 @ 3:15am CDT
These are in central Florida now as well.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Megatronus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Liege Maximo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SS-22 Dropkick Bumblebee Movie Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Chromia, Arcee, and Elita-1 Figures NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix WFC Deluxe Class Elita-1 Walmart Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Mini-cons Night Rescue Divebomb Strongarm Firebot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers prime beast hunters blight blot" on EBAY
Buy "New Sealed Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Cogman 2016" on EBAY