Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed

Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed

Monday, April 25th, 2011 2:39pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 35,772

Earlier we reported that igear PP03 Seeker Storm was revealed in the latest TFSource newsletter.

Now we have another reveal from a different site sponsor. BigBadToyStore has revealed in their new Dark Of The Moon pages the third wrecker Roadbuster in the form of a Human Alliance figure with Sergeant Recon.

We also get a look at Human Alliance Basic Tailpipe who is a motorcycle and a minicon type robot with Sergeant Noble. Both figures are set for Human Alliance series 2.

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore.com

This article was last modified on Monday, April 25th, 2011 6:27pm CDT

Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213802)
Posted by Blurrz on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CDT
These are looking very promising.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213804)
Posted by Anonymous on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:48pm CDT
remember is the walmart listing a long time ago
it showd sponored car 1 and 2 (around those terms)
anyways we can expect to see all 3 wreckers in the form they are ment to be in
i think he looks better tahn deluxe
what do you guys think?
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213808)
Posted by Overcracker on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
INTRO wrote:
Trakker's gonna lead the mission,

And Spectrum's got such super vision,

M-m-m-MASK!

Is the mighty power that can save the day,

m-m-m-MASK!

...

Such a strong MASK vibe from these 2, more than any of the others. I really wasn't planning on picking anything other than the Voyager Ironhide and Ultimate Prime, but these do look good.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213811)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:58pm CDT
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213816)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
HA Roadbuster looks great, but, uh...

MUST HAVE HUMAN ALLIANCE LEADFOOT!!!!

*ahem* That would be nice.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213830)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:22pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:These are looking very promising.

I agree, The HA stuff is looking good. I'm gonna have to go back and buy the previous ones now :(.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213836)
Posted by Mkall on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213838)
Posted by It Is Him on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:29pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I'm kinda stoked that they're doing a 2 robots in 1 deal with Tailpipe and his little buddy (whom I'm calling Exhaust unless they say differently.) I hope there's other coming who follow the same design principle.

Hasbro should name the little guy Backwind. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213840)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
I don't care for Roadbuster, but I do like Tailpipe! I'm pretty fond of all the "Basic" HA figures. And I'm sure that part of the appeal is that they remind me of M.A.S.K.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213842)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
He's definantly a brighter green than I would have thought. I wonder though, does his guns flip in and out on the vehicle mode? if so.. =P~
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213844)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:40pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:What's wrong with that motorcycle one? It looks like it got hit with a combo attack from both the stupid AND the ugly stick.

After the day I have had so far I needed the laugh.. Thanks a bunch! :grin:
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213848)
Posted by Autobot Scum on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
So, Hasbro. Buddy. Pal. Friend o'Mine. These look cool, but I have a question for you.

When are you going to, well, you know...

JUST MAKE TF vs GIJOE SETS!

Sheesh. Sorry about yelling but I've had Blue Bearings for over 20 years now and need a release. You show us a crappy cobra commander figure with a skystriker painted up like screamer, but in the end it is still a Crappy Cobra Commander figure with a poorly painted Skystriker...

Seriously. Just do it already. If you don't, some 3rd party will...
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213851)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:57pm CDT
HA FTW! :) I'll definitely be getting HA Roadbuster versus his other forms. Kinda iffy about the other HA Basics, though. I can't say I'm disappointed they're expanding HA though, and it's going to have characters that will actually be in the film in it. With the earlier HA appearances I was afraid it was all going to be triple changers (into weapons, if that counts, or if there's a term for it) who may only be random weapons in the movie. Lol.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213853)
Posted by Astrofizix on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:00pm CDT
meh
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213857)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:05pm CDT
Well, I know which version of Roadbuster i'm getting now.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213860)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
I really liked the Human Alliance stuff for the last go around. I'm not feeling the Nascar fella though. Maybe after seeing the movie I might change my tune. I do think the motorcycle guys look cool but if I'm out on these, I need to be completely.
:BOT:
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213861)
Posted by Megazarak on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:21pm CDT
Roadbuster is looking really cool. I wonder if they're going to release the other 2 Wreckers, and if all of their vehicles are fully 'stealth forced' like Roadbuster here, I would almost definitely pick them all up. Their deluxe versions don't look bad at all either though (though Roadbuster isn't SF up), so we'll see how the other HAs look, but odds are they'll look even better.

As for Tailpipe, he actually looks really cool in my opinion. Sure he's really simple looking but he also comes with a little robot, which is pretty cool. And his weird hover bike mode looks quite interestng.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213873)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:38pm CDT
Entertainment Earth has listed new Human Alliance figures (in particular, Skids and Roadbuster) with packaging images! Awesome! ^_^

Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213885)
Posted by Optimus1138 on April 25th, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
Roadbuster looks better than the deluxe version, but I probably won't get it unless it has an unarmed vehicle mode as well.
Re: Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Tailpipe Revealed (1213886)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 25th, 2011 @ 5:15pm CDT
I had a feeling we'd be getting an 'attack-mode' Roadbuster as one of the HAs, there's a certain pattern Hasbro seems to be taking with the Wreckers; the Cyberverse, Deluxe, and HA each get two of the Wreckers, one clean and one with guns; and each Wrecker gets two toys, one clean and one with guns. Going by that apparent pattern, the next Wrecker toy we'll see would be a clean HA Leadfoot.

Not sure how that'd work with the giant Target logo (not that it couldn't be replaced with a fake one).

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY