Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online!

Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online!

Thursday, May 17th, 2007 3:55pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 32,716

The Transformers Movie Toy Section grows by 3 today with the addition of Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher. Each gallery is packed with 90+ pictures, from every angle. Be sure to check these new galleries out and post your comments. Also be on the look out for these 3 as well as the rest of the Wave 1 Deluxe figures in stores now (or soon will be).

Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125096)
Posted by bumblezzz on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:09pm CDT
can't wait to get
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125097)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:10pm CDT
I have Brawl and Bumblebee, but Bonecrusher looks like a pretty good figure as well. Nice pics, as always! ;)^
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125111)
Posted by Kayevcee on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:21pm CDT
Fine and extensive galleries as always. Looking forward to all three of these guys, not to mention everybody in the group photos :)

-Nick
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125133)
Posted by sparty2304 on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:41pm CDT
Where would we be without these Galleries???

LOST TOTALLY LOST!!!

psst wheres Jazz...I just picked him up and would love to see what you do with him...
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125145)
Posted by Seibertron on May 17th, 2007 @ 4:59pm CDT
sparty2304 wrote:Where would we be without these Galleries???

LOST TOTALLY LOST!!!

Swindle, Scorponok and Jazz will be posted later tonight or first thing in the morning. I don't want to loose traffic on the 5 new galleries I posted today. Gotta give you guys a reason to come back tomorrow you know. :D
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125147)
Posted by Skowl on May 17th, 2007 @ 5:03pm CDT
Bonecrusher F'ing rules, I love those stretchy, bus-hating arms...

The figure rocks except for one, itsy-bitsy, tiny thing...

Bonecrusher is itsy-bitsy and tiny.

Seriously, the Buffalo is actually bigger than the Peterbilt Semi, and even though Bonecrusher is kinda short, he should still be, at least, at Prime's shoulders in bot mode.

Oh and this pic makes him look like he belongs with the rest of the "Barrel of Monkeys"

Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125235)
Posted by Jaz-Zen on May 17th, 2007 @ 6:30pm CDT
I like Bumblebee, and I like the pics of the Autobots together. Ironhide and Ratchet always looked BIG to me for Voyager-class figures, so I was actually concerned that they would dwarf the Deluxe-sized cars, but whether in vehicle or `bot modes, they all look good together. Very cool! =)

I like Brawl, too.

As for Bonecrusher, I like the photoshopped pics on the back of the box, but the actual toy just really does nothing for me. Thumbs down. Maybe if the Voyager-sized Bonecrusher has more detail and looks better in a bigger form, and is released in the States, then maybe I would get that version, but I just don't like this Deluxe-sized BC. :/
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125365)
Posted by sparty2304 on May 17th, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
sparty2304 wrote:Where would we be without these Galleries???

LOST TOTALLY LOST!!!

I think I can speak for most when I say...you and the crew here at Seibertron do an amazing job!! We come by daily, more then once a day infact...and we dont just come for the pics...but we do love them!
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125442)
Posted by Skowl on May 17th, 2007 @ 9:13pm CDT
I love them all except for Bumblebee, but the new Camaro versions is excellent so I'll have at least one version of good 'ol BB.

Barricade and Brawl are cool, but they seem to lack poseability, and Brawl has that problem with his shoulders... I'll be waiting patiently for the Leader version, which will hopefully rock ass.
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125510)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 17th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
I realy like the articulation on BoneCrushers arm in alt mode.

Good Stuff Ryan!
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (125743)
Posted by Leonardo on May 18th, 2007 @ 2:43am CDT
I love Bumblebee's car mode! I dislike his robot mode. I can't decide whether to pick him up or not.

Why have they put the registration plate detail on his crotch but not bothered to repeat it on the actual car mode?

Also, why does Bumblebee suffer painted windows when Barricade is granted translucent ones?
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (126739)
Posted by Spooner on May 18th, 2007 @ 7:10pm CDT
Saw nearly all the Deluxes at Target today, and picked up the one I haven't already ordered from Hasbro - Bonecrusher. Very nice - he'll work well with the voyager class Prime.
Re: Deluxe Bumblebee, Brawl and Bonecrusher Galleries Now Online! (127968)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:30pm CDT
How is Bumblebee? Im thinking about getting him so i can have an Autobot to fight Barricade. I already ordered Jazz and i dont want a 2nd one right now. Should i get BB so i can have a Bot or just get Bonecrusher?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "???? 2015 Transformers Autobot Sideswipe Red Lamborghini Like Car (Read Info)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE High Octane Bumblebee INComplete" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change Grimlock Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TOMY Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Grimlock Flip and Change" on EBAY
Buy "Galvatron 100% Complete Ultra RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 RID Optimus Prime COMPLETE Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie Amazon Slog Sludge exclusive G1 color" on EBAY