Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail

Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail

Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 5:57pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 54,263

Our first official sightings of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen N.E.S.T. Global Alliance figures are in!

Wave 7 Deluxe figures Alliance Bumblebee, Tuner Mudflap, Armorhide and Dirge have been spotted at retail in The Philippines. This means that other figures and waves are around the corner such as Bludgeon from the Voyager class line and Breakdown from the Scout class line.

Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail

Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail

While Dirge may be an exciting new mold, the other three in the wave are straight up repaints. To wet your whistle why not check out galleries of the OG molds:

Bumblebee

Mudflap

Landmine

Maybe you've found these bad boys? Why not share it with the world in our Transformers Toy Sightings Section!

Credit(s): bny888

This article was last modified on Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 9:43pm CST

Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1021952)
Posted by Rated X on November 22nd, 2009 @ 6:03pm CST
Cool....I got my eyes open for Dirge !!!
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1021958)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 6:22pm CST
Rated X wrote:Cool....I got my eyes open for Dirge !!!

Me too, I really dig the mold. I'm also diggin' Armorhide.

I'm a dirty dirty repaint whore.
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1021975)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 22nd, 2009 @ 7:59pm CST
I'll be getting them all when they hit PA or HTS.
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022167)
Posted by Moft on November 23rd, 2009 @ 11:59am CST
Hurray! Now we'll have twice as many Mudflaps clogging pegs across the country! Mudflap constitutes a good 50% of the deluxes in just about every store that sells Transformers in my area. I certainly hope there's only one Tuner Mudflap per case in this wave, or we're going to be seeing his derpy face on the shelves for a long, long time. At least all of Bumblebee's repaints sell fairly well, I don't recall seeing many of him at any given time throughout the initial ROTF line's run. Dirge looks pretty sweet, I'll have to keep an eye out for him hidden beneath the countless Mudflaps.
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022169)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 23rd, 2009 @ 12:11pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:I'm also diggin' Armorhide.

I'm a dirty dirty repaint whore.

I share your shame. Landmine/Armorhide is a great mold, how can we resist? Are we not but men?!

Wasn't going to buy Dirge, as it breaks my no-new-characters rule, but it looks like a fun one. :-B
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022173)
Posted by Stockade on November 23rd, 2009 @ 12:15pm CST
YES!!! I can't for Armor Hide and Dirge the rest is wasted plastic.
I have to admit Armor hide looks alot better than his previous repaint Landmine. Now, the next question is will they hit the before or after Christmas so we can pick them up for $10.00 a piece.
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022581)
Posted by omgc88 on November 24th, 2009 @ 10:02pm CST
ha ...Lucky you guys, my wal mart...the ONLY wal mart around just get today swerve, jolt, blaze master, ice cream twins, stalker scorponox, dead end, and long haul......that happens when you live in the middle of nowhere.......Bartlesville,OK.... :evil:
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022617)
Posted by LiKwid on November 25th, 2009 @ 2:44am CST
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1022674)
Posted by Stockade on November 25th, 2009 @ 5:59am CST
LiKwid wrote:I spotted a case of these on a pallet at a Wal mart in my area but they had the dreaded orange sticker of anti collecting on the side of the box..It said "Do not dispayl until Dec 10th 2009" I didn't realize these had a actual release date???

Hmmm...very interesting, I didn't think wave 7 or (NEST figures) would be release this soon! I thought they would be released after Christmas or in January. It looks like the hunt begins the 2nd week of December..

PS A street release date huh! it's like ROTF toy release all over again!!
Re: Deluxe Wave 7 Spotted at Retail (1023149)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 27th, 2009 @ 12:43am CST

A: You gonna let some punk sticker tell you what to do? Pffft, let's hope not. If anything that's collector for "tear me the phuk open"

and

B: don't get your hopes up. There were reports of wave 7 & 8 being labeled for mid November and those cases were just old waves.

But seriously, next time just crack the case. What honestly can they do to you if all you want to do is buy what may be inside? Nothing, that's what.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow White Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset. "Used"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy Battle Masters - Aimless - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots high tide lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Copter Crane Blades" on EBAY
Buy "New! Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE Transformers ReAction Series Action Figure" on EBAY