DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard

DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard

Saturday, March 28th, 2015 6:34am CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,429

After Menasor's Might, time for a new update with Transformers: Battle Tactics from DeNA, and the Aerialbots take centre stage! The new event - Superion's Guard - is now live, as notified by the game's official Facebook page. Check out the new art below.

Superion's Guard is now live on TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics!
Play now to collect all 5 Aerialbots and unleash Superion!

Transformers News: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard

Credit(s): Transformers: Battle Tactics

Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1668298)
Posted by dragons on March 28th, 2015 @ 9:29am CDT
This event is challenging fighting players lower ranks I am in now of warrior 1 who have blitzwing and double dealer should be intersting
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1668324)
Posted by Philbert579 on March 28th, 2015 @ 10:08am CDT
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1668345)
Posted by MarkNL on March 28th, 2015 @ 10:38am CDT
Fighting for them three event Aerialbots! We got a brand new league and we're doing pretty well for a bunch of players who don't even pay a penny.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1668964)
Posted by Kyleor on March 30th, 2015 @ 8:55am CDT
Philbert579 wrote:Is this game another pay-to-win? I've been avoiding it so far because that's how it looks to me.

This game is 100% a free-to-play-but-pay-to-win game, and 100% NOT worth spending any money on.

Their event reward system is ridiculous also.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673363)
Posted by shajaki on April 9th, 2015 @ 9:36pm CDT
Greetings gamers! The Beast Wars have come to the shores of DeNa's Transformers: Battle Tactics. You can join the battle with Megatron and Waspinator with a chance to walk away with Optimus Primal and Cheetor if you're the victor. The mobile game has modeled the characters after their original 96' toys (with the dead giveaway being Waspinator's grey noggin). See what DeNa has to say about the event (running till Tuesday), and take a look at the pics below!

Today DeNA announced the first event featuring Beast Wars for TRANSFORMERS: BATTLE TACTICS, the turn-based tactical mobile game that lets players assemble teams of iconic AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Beast Wars Episode 1 runs from April 9 through April 14, when players can collect, fight alongside and take control of classic Maximals and Predacons like Waspinator, Cheetor and Megatron in his ferocious T-Rex Alt Mode!

Download TRANSFORMERS: BATTLE TACTICS today at:

-https://appsto.re/i6Bw88k for iPhone
-http://goo.gl/IkzEfj for Android

Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673364)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2015 @ 9:39pm CDT
What the--?! Those are the ORIGINAL toys! :shock:

Not the Generations, not the cartoon models, but the original 1996 pre-cartoon toy designs!
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673369)
Posted by Darth Jumpy on April 9th, 2015 @ 10:11pm CDT
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673373)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2015 @ 10:15pm CDT
Darth Jumpy wrote:Why is Waspinator's face silver? Is it some reference I am not getting, or is there no reason behind it?
See both the previous posts.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673375)
Posted by Zeedust on April 9th, 2015 @ 10:19pm CDT
I don't play this game, but if I did I would be all over these.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673377)
Posted by shajaki on April 9th, 2015 @ 10:26pm CDT

Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673509)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 10th, 2015 @ 7:48am CDT
Always glad to see more Beast Wars.
But man, they went kinda crazy with the toy-accuracy.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673530)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 10th, 2015 @ 8:38am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Always glad to see more Beast Wars.
But man, they went kinda crazy with the toy-accuracy.
Then again, the other characters in this game are all toy-accurate too. They're just based on more modern toys like Generations and stuff from the TCC.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1673587)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 10th, 2015 @ 11:30am CDT
I don't see any pins or hinges or gaps in the vehicle bots, or at least they're not as obvious. They don't scream "toy" anywhere near as loudly. I mean, I don't mind the amusing retroness of Waspinator's grey noggin or the hints of the masks on the other 3, but c'mon, Primal turns into an actual gorilla. He doesn't need a button on his butt.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1675862)
Posted by Abraxsis on April 15th, 2015 @ 10:37pm CDT
With the new update expanding leagues to ten members it's time to recruit...my league, Zombots, needs some more active players.

We play daily, we play the events, but we're free players. Only requirement to join is that you're warrior 1 level or higher, and that you're an active daily player.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1675914)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 16th, 2015 @ 2:10am CDT
Okay so I've been playing this about a week now. Apparently I've already missed my opportunity to complete Menasor and Superion? That kind of sucks, but I guess it's all about that $$$ for DeNA. I will not fork out for that, not like I did with Legends. It's a fun game and I think it would be much better if they charged a modest download fee, or offered cosmetics for money a la Valve, instead of this pay to unlock the best character nonsense.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1676387)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 17th, 2015 @ 9:37am CDT
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1676418)
Posted by Editor on April 17th, 2015 @ 11:02am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:As soon as I saw that the app includes in-game purchases, I decided not to even download it. I'm not going to waste my time on a Skinner Box.

Honestly thou, I've been playing this one since the beta release, and I haven't paid a cent. Yhea, i'm not going to have a shot at some of the hardest to get event pieces, but i'm doing OK regardless.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1676438)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 17th, 2015 @ 12:29pm CDT
On that note, can anyone tell me if I stand a chance of picking up the exclusive Scourge as a free player? I figure if I keep leveling up through the month I can afford stronger characters that will let me beat the medium and hard campaigns to get the appropriate resources, but I want to know if I'm wasting my time.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1676463)
Posted by Editor on April 17th, 2015 @ 1:34pm CDT
Hard to say, yesterday I would have thought it should be fine, but today seems to be more of a struggle as the best team I can field for today's requirement is'nt very strong even when fully upgraded.

In a couple days it should be clearer.
Re: DeNA Transformers: Battle Tactics Update - Superion's Guard (1676478)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 17th, 2015 @ 1:55pm CDT
Interestingly enough, I can put together a stronger team for today than yesterday. I've scraped through most of the Medium campaign with some good rolls. Looks like the final Medium team with all the First Strikers is going to wall me for today, though.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS06 LOBCLAW (Nautilator) / Seacons / In Han" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers | Retro Headmasters | Deluxe Class: Brainstorm + Arcana" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Vector Prime Master Metalhawk" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CYBER BATTALION SIDESWIPE Complete Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers Skullcruncher G1 Complete w/ Instructions Stats Card Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Punch Counterpunch" on EBAY