Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Transformers News: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Sunday, November 25th, 2012 11:37PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,012

Courtesy of the Cybergundam Blog and Toy-World we have high quality scans of the latest issues of Dengeki Hobby and Figure King. We get a look at:

• Masterpiece Figures - MP-13 Soundwave with Laserbeak and MP-14 Red Alert
  • The Capbots - Captimus Prime and Captitron
  • Generations - TG-01 Optimus Prime and TG-02 Autobot Jazz
  • Arms Micron - AM-27 Ultra Magnus, AM-28 Leo Prime, AM-29 Shockwave
  • Retailer Exclusive Dark Guard Opimus Prime
  • Super GT - GT-01 Optimus Prime and GT-02 Star Saber
  • BeCool Collection (aka Bot Shots)
  • Kabaya - Dai Atlas, Road Fire, and Sonic Bomber
  • Transformers Prime RC Cars
  • Retail Incentive Papercraft Trailer for Arms Master/Weaponizer Optimus Prime

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans

Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans
Credit(s): Cybergundam Blog and Toy-World
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442229)
Posted by President-prime on November 26th, 2012 @ 2:40am CST
Man, I was happy with the toy and anime pict of the race queens, until the actual photo of the Optimus race queen showed up. :(. And the prototype looks so much bigger and better than the almost final product. It looks smaller now. Latinate mode still looks awesome, tho
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442231)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 26th, 2012 @ 3:07am CST
President-prime wrote:Man, I was happy with the toy and anime pict of the race queens, until the actual photo of the Optimus race queen showed up. :(. And the prototype looks so much bigger and better than the almost final product.

Yeah, I'd have preferred a non-articulated figurine with better proportions.

The Calsonic one looks better than the Motul one, though.
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442241)
Posted by Lord_Onslaught on November 26th, 2012 @ 4:33am CST
Well I'm sold on getting the Alternity Super GTRs. Can not wait to get Dark Guard Optimus Prime, and looks like we have Cliffjumper in the BeCool line but I could be mistaken as to who it is.Surprised by how well the Kabaya Powered Masters are, glad I pre ordered them
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442377)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 26th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CST
When is Lio Convoy supposed to be coming out? I can't for him! I assumed he was supposed to come out at the same time as Nemesis Prime. I guess not.

Also, I love that pic of MP Soundwave next to Blaster. Haha! Only because Soundwave toys have always been shorter than Blaster. And now MP Soundwave is the same highest as his G1 nemesis. It's like MP Soundwave is G1 Soundwave's older brother coming to save him from Blaster who's been picking on him. :lol:
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442438)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:55am CST
The idea of the race queens were okay, and I thought they'd make a cute addition to the Super GT remolds, I even thought they'd make up for the cost. However the more I see them, the worse they look, when it comes to their joints. The concept's solid, but execution could of used some more development.
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442445)
Posted by RhA on November 27th, 2012 @ 1:44am CST
Excuse me, but what is Dai Altas and his rainbow-pooping armada doing there?
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442509)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 27th, 2012 @ 10:11am CST
RhA wrote:Excuse me, but what is Dai Altas and his rainbow-pooping armada doing there?

Kabaya kits.
Re: Dengeki Hobby and Figure King Scans (1442554)
Posted by RhA on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Kabaya kits.

Hm. A somewhat odd choice. I hope this leads to bigger things. Enocore-y things.

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER IDW AUTOBOT WHIRL ACTION FIGURES KID TOY - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 48 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars MEGATRON & ARMADA MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 49 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters 2 #014 VerteBreak Predacon Deluxe Class Toy IDW - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 50 minutes 35 seconds
MIGHTY MUGGS 2009 SDCC Comic con Exclusive - OPTIMUS PRIME sealed Transformers - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 54 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Rotf CANNON BUMBLEBEE Hasbro Movie Deluxe Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 57 minutes 3 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER AUTOBOT BRAINSTORM ACTION FIGURE KID TOY - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 58 minutes 9 seconds
TECHNOBOTS COMPUTRON Transformers Combiner Wars Generation Set of 6 Figures - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 59 minutes 21 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG27 Broadcast Blaster Figure Toy Head Master - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem