Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans

Transformers News: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 8:15AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,175

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted the rest of the scans from the July issue of Dengeki Hobby, we got a look at the Masterpiece scans a few days ago. Below we have:

• AM-15 Darkness Megatron
  • AM-16 Jet Vehicon
  • EZ-15 Energon Driller with Knock Out
  • EZ-16 Ultra Magnus
  • AMW01-06
  • Shining B.2 and O.P.
  • MP-12 Lambor with Amazon Japan Exclusive chrome pile drivers
  • MP-13 Soundwave Prototype with Amazon Japan Exclusive clear energon cubes
  • MP-14 Red Alert Prototype
  • Toys"R"Us Japan Exclusive Arms Micron Battle Shield Optimus Prime
  • Gari Robo-Kun Crossover

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395052)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:21am CDT
♥ Lambor
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395062)
Posted by mattwhite924 on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395066)
Posted by Bowspearer on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
The more I see pics of them, the less impressed I become with Takara's decision that good exclusives apparently are the fully featured toys and the rest are all gutted of parts/functionality in some way. It makes me feel like I'm experiencing the Machine Wars toyline all over again in the worst way possible.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395067)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:Darkness Megatron looks better than I expected. That "Lugnut" micron is much better proportioned to the Voyager mold.
"Megatron Darkness", "Gora". :-B
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395146)
Posted by Blurrz on June 28th, 2012 @ 1:05pm CDT
Shining O.P.? Oh dear.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395156)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 28th, 2012 @ 1:37pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Rated X wrote:Starting to look real good. Ive been trying to stay away from the MP line. But these are very tempting. Especially Soundwave. And I forsee a Sunstreaker coming too since the twins are never seperated. Plus the Sunstreaker version of the Countach wouldnt require licensing. If we get a red Diaclone repaint of MP Sunstreaker Im buying it.

Just curious, why wouldn't Takara need to require licensing?

I think because Sunstreaker isn't a true Countach LP 500S, but a customised one with an exposed engine and larger spoiler.

I never knew that. Interesting. Does that affect licensing? If Takara wanted to put the Lamborghini symbol on it, they would still need licensing I believe.

The Sunstreaker Countach was based on the Countach CR, which was just a hand drawn image by an early designer that never saw the light of day.

There's no licensing anything concerns. I hope that it comes next, because I'm a Lambo freak, and like a Pokemon, I'll buy them all.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1399045)
Posted by Prowl1529 on July 10th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
Lovelly all of them. But my oppinion in relation to Sideswipe is, 1 Sideswipe whit 2 different heads so anyone who bought him could choose.
I can't wait to see the next MP they could do anyone they want i don't care but my preference would be a MP Ironhide and Ratchet almost at the same size of Starscream that would be awesome.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%