Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans

Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 10:49pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,566

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted scans from the latest issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine. Here's what we got:

• AM-10 Bulkhead
  • AM-11 Arcee
  • EZ-10 Wheeljack with Starhammer
  • EZ-11 Ironhide
  • EZ-12 Dreadwing
  • The Arms Micron Capsule Figures
  • The Campaign Exclusive Shadow Arms Microns
  • A concept sketch of MP Lambor
  • CM's Corp Minelba and Ginrai
  • GARIGARI-kun Robo popsicle figure

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372663)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 24th, 2012 @ 11:32pm CDT
Arcee's blue is a bit darker, but only a little and not as dark as her FE figure's blue (which was the correct shade of blue). This shade of blue is more shiny than dark.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372706)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on April 25th, 2012 @ 4:47am CDT
Are her pink details stickers?
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372707)
Posted by Mechastrike on April 25th, 2012 @ 5:19am CDT
OMG! sea salt ice cream! :lol:
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372729)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 25th, 2012 @ 7:41am CDT
Damn, the microns just keep getting cooler and cooler! I love the gecko and cobra, and Arcee's blade.

That Bulkhead - is that the FE mold or the RID mold?
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372745)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 25th, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
Looks like Arcee may be a winner: perfect colour and not too many overt Micron ports. Annoying that I'd want to get two additional RiD Arcees for her blades. Bulkhead's not bad. It would be perfectly fine if we hadn't already got the First Edition figure. His Micron appears a bit bland: a big ball with studs that transforms into a fat guy.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372753)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2012 @ 9:28am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:That Bulkhead - is that the FE mold or the RID mold?
RID Bulkhead mold.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372778)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 25th, 2012 @ 10:06am CDT

Bulkhead: ベーハー Beihaa (*snort* insert joke about the Dutch name of a women's undergarments here :lol: )
Arcee: アルク Aruku

I'm assumming the proper names will be "Beiha" *giggle* and "Arc". I swear, the Japanese are amazing with their names. :roll:
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372797)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2012 @ 10:31am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I really need to squint my eyes for the names of the Arms Microns, but I have them:

Arcee: アルク Aruku

We'll see.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372808)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 25th, 2012 @ 10:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Arcee: アルク Aruku

We'll see.

Just to note: "B.H." *tee hee* and "A.K.", as TFWiki claims, are incorrect. "Arc" for Arcee's Mini-Con seems to be the intended spelling, as it:

a) is based on her name like all Autobot Mini-Cons
b) seems to be based on Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc), who's French name is spelled as ジャンヌ・ダルク (jyan'nu daruku) unlike the English name being rendered as ジョーン・オブ・アーク (jyoun ob aaku). The result is that the name has a small French twist to it, that somewhat fits.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372821)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2012 @ 11:27am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Arcee: アルク Aruku

We'll see.

a) is based on her name like all Autobot Mini-Cons
They have her Micron's name written as "R.K.", not "A.K."
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine Scans (1372834)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 25th, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Arcee: アルク Aruku

We'll see.

a) is based on her name like all Autobot Mini-Cons
They have her Micron's name written as "R.K.", not "A.K."

Whatever, it's still wrong. :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY