Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007

Monday, April 16th, 2007 11:19am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 9,135

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Products available this week on April 18th, 2007:

• MAR073466 GI JOE GRAHAM CRACKERS EXCLUSIVE TRIPLE TREAT SET $8.99
  • FEB073529 TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TARGET 2006 #1 $3.99

Products available next week on April 25th, 2007:

• MAR073503 TRANSFORMERS PRIME DIRECTIVE MOVIE PREQUEL #4 $3.99

Product Codes

(O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

Credit(s): Diamond Comics Distributors

• News Search

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (86945)
    Posted by jgilkinson on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:52am CDT
    Did I miss the TF Animated Movie TBP or hasnt it been come out yet? Got all of the comic issues but i wanted the tpb.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87014)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 1:02pm CDT

I can't wait for the next part of the movie prequel comic next week! Its been one of my favorite things that IDW has done with TFs so far. I wasn't too pleased with the animated movie adaption. Just wasn't original enough for me. I think I stopped at issue 3, but I can't even remember....
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87046)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 16th, 2007 @ 1:41pm CDT
    Roboto750 wrote:So, Target 2006 is part of the Spotlight series? I thought it was going to be released under the Generations banner.

It was supposed to be.

jgilkinson wrote:Did I miss the TF Animated Movie TBP or hasnt it been come out yet?

Nope. Hasn't come out yet. And looks like it (along with Escalation, Kup and the TFCC TPB) are going to be late. That is, unless, they all magically appear on the list next week.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87094)
    Posted by Blozor on April 16th, 2007 @ 2:35pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:

It was supposed to be.

I suspect it was a misprint by Diamond, and it's supposed to say "Generations: Target 2006," or more likely for the price, "Spotlight: Kup." Here's to hoping it's Kup because I really want to read this, and I already have Target 2006.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87108)
    Posted by JazZeke on April 16th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CDT
    Ryall posted this on the IDW board:

April 18:

TF: Target: 2006 #1

April 25

TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act
    TF Spotlight: Kup

May 2

TF Movie Prequel #4
    TF: Escalation #6
    TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2
    TF Target: 2006 #2
    TF: War Within TPB, Vol. 2

So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87128)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT

TF: Escalation #6
    TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2
    TF Target: 2006 #2
    TF: War Within TPB, Vol. 2

So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.

That would seem more like it. Though, this puts the next prequel comic a week later than I was hoping. :sad:
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87165)
    Posted by Leonardo on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:11pm CDT
    What the deuce is "TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act"? Are they adapting the Cybertron TV show/toy line?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87172)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:14pm CDT
    Leonardo wrote:What the deuce is "TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act"? Ar ethey adapting the Cybertron TV show/toy line?

I believe it is the collected issues of the fan club only comic that ran in the Transformers Collector's Club newsletter. We heard about this a while back, but nothing for a while. Funny, I was actually thinking about what happened to this release yeasterday. I thought it might have been cancelled.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87204)
    Posted by Leonardo on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CDT
    Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Wait, it's no longer a "fan club only" comic if it's collected for general publication, is it?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87209)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:40pm CDT
    JazZeke wrote:Ryall posted this on the IDW board:

April 25

TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act
    TF Spotlight: Kup

May 2

TF Movie Prequel #4
    TF: Escalation #6
    TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2
    TF Target: 2006 #2
    TF: War Within TPB, Vol. 2

Ooh, that's nice. Now it leaves me with a difficult choice: do I get all of that weekly, or save it until the fourth and buy them all as birthday prezzies?

JazZeke wrote:So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.

If you ask me, the whole Diamond shipping list is a great huge error.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87212)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87219)
    Posted by Leonardo on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:44pm CDT
    Roboto750 wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Are they good? I mean, presumably they were free for club members. Are they going to be worth a purchase?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87224)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:49pm CDT
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

They're decent. The art is good and you get to see some rare characters being used. My only gripe is that they're pretty darn short. If they have a good price on them, then yeah, it's a good buy for the collection.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87228)
    Posted by Leonardo on April 16th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT
    Roboto750 wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:
    Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

:-? I'll consider them.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87392)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 16th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
    Roboto750 wrote:Nah, no longer fan club only, though they do get them first (individually). I know it's kinda controversial because of that. Though, I'm a fan club member and I'm fine with it. It'll be a nice little collection of all of the comics, including the ones that I missed.

Let's not forget that this was a Fan Club exclusive that got a general release, too. And I don't seem to recall anyone bitching about that...
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87408)
    Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on April 16th, 2007 @ 6:14pm CDT
    !!!! the tf:movie comic coming out early? i thought it wasnt due till may?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007 (87729)
    Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:04pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:

Actually that was a Botcon exclusive comic from 2006, not a club exclusive per se. The exclusive analogy is still the same though. You're right, I don't think anyone complained about that one. I'm fine with them releasing this stuff generally. It allows more people to appreciate and enjoy them.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
    "Filler Episode"
    Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro RICOCHET NIGHTSTICK Transformers G1 TRU Commemorative Series IX MISB" on EBAY
    Buy "1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Decepticon Headmaster Snapdragon Krunk" on EBAY
    Buy "Scorponok Helmet Mask 1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Fasttrack Antenna Radar" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok 1st Run & Fast Track" on EBAY
    Buy "New Transformers Ironworks SEALED War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Clones Walgreens MISB Sealed" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive & Wingspan Cloudraker" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle For Cybertron Quintesson Invasion Shockwave Prowl" on EBAY