Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007

Monday, August 20th, 2007 5:45pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 10,201

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Products available this week on August 22nd, 2007:

• JUN073666 TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TARGET 2006 #5 $3.99
  • JUN073662 TRANSFORMERS MAGAZINE #2 $7.99
  • JUN074744 TRANSFORMERS ORIGINAL MEGATRON DBL SIDED TEASER POSTER $41.99
  • JUN074743 TRANSFORMERS ORIGINAL OPTIMUS PRIME DBL SIDED TEASER POSTER $41.99

There are no Transformers or GI Joe products available next week on August 29th, 2007

Product Codes

(O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

Credit(s): Diamond Comics

• News Search

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296396)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 20th, 2007 @ 5:46pm CDT
    Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Optimus Prime Spotlight coming out next week?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296408)
    Posted by Tigertrack on August 20th, 2007 @ 5:52pm CDT
    I thought it was supposed to yeah. That's what IDW has listed on their coming soon section.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296413)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on August 20th, 2007 @ 5:53pm CDT
    I though so too DB.

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296428)
    Posted by JazZeke on August 20th, 2007 @ 5:57pm CDT
    Oh crap, I missed T2006 #4!? Oh man, I hope it isn't sold out. Gotta get to the stores soon...
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296473)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 20th, 2007 @ 6:16pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:Then again, I could have sworn that the Diamond list for last week said that there would be no Transformers/GIJoe items this week...

Yeah, these things aren't always reliable. I bet it'll still be out next week.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296502)
    Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 20th, 2007 @ 6:29pm CDT
    Nothing realy for me. If I don't see TPB than I'm out.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (296504)
    Posted by OptimusShr on August 20th, 2007 @ 6:29pm CDT

My guess is that sometimes the order lists for the week following week doesn't have all of the items coming out next week on it.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297114)
    Posted by Fireblast on August 20th, 2007 @ 11:21pm CDT
    Seems IDW doesn't care for us since the Movie. Aww well, I'm losing interst in comics anyway especially with Countdown which is the biggest disappointment in comics.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297182)
    Posted by steve2275 on August 21st, 2007 @ 12:25am CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:Products available this week on August 22nd, 2007:

JUN073666 TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TARGET 2006 #5 $3.99

there it is
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297408)
    Posted by jdwals on August 21st, 2007 @ 6:18am CDT

Hope I am just panicking as I don't want that to happen.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297528)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 21st, 2007 @ 8:22am CDT
    jdwals wrote:Maybe jumping the gun but IDW are starting to remind me of DW near the end - too many titles, delays in getting books on the shelfs and before you know it - interest dies off, money dries up and - Pop - end of the line!

Hope I am just panicking as I don't want that to happen.

1). The shipping lists have always been unreliable at the best of times. It's not uncommon for something to be out one week when it wasn't mentioned the previous week.

2). If you wanna talk about delays, let's talk about the Beast Wars books. Both of them were supposed to be out last year and got delayed for several reasons. But at least they're coming out now, aren't they?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297752)
    Posted by Insurgent on August 21st, 2007 @ 10:16am CDT
    You can never trust what it says about next week, as it does say

Note that this list is tentative and subject to change.

I'm waiting for the Prime spotlight and the megatron origins tpb.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (297915)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 21st, 2007 @ 11:27am CDT
    Insurgent wrote:I'm waiting for the Prime spotlight and the megatron origins tpb.

Speaking of #3, did it come out this month?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For August 22nd, 2007 (298850)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on August 21st, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:

Speaking of #3, did it come out this month?

If it did, it was not announced and I missed it.

I wish IDW would go back to having a Transformers comic at least fortnightly.

As it is, Beast Wars already is going to have to have 2 issues released in the same month, if they want to finish Ascending by November.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
    "Call Me 2020"
    Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
    Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
    Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
    Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY
    Buy "MISP Hasbro The Loyal Subjects x Transformers Action Vinyl Grimlock" on EBAY