Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007

Monday, February 19th, 2007 11:27am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 11,610

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.


Products available this week on February 21st, 2007:

  • DEC063517 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR A #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
  • DEC063517 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR A #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
  • DEC063518 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR B #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
  • DEC063518 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR B #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50


    Products available next week on February 28th, 2007:

  • NOV063506 GI JOE DREADNOKS DECLASSIFIED MANAPUL CVR B #2 (OF 3) $8.99
  • NOV063505 GI JOE DREADNOKS DECLASSIFIED SAUVE CVR A #2 (OF 3) $4.99

    Product Codes

    (O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

    Credit(s): Diamond Comics Distributors


  • News Search

    Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (27700)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 19th, 2007 @ 11:30am CST
    What happened to the Movie Prequel?

    And looks like Escalation's gonna be late. (Color me not surprised...)
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28360)
    Posted by Archibald Witwicky on February 19th, 2007 @ 7:44pm CST
    Darth Bombshell wrote:What happened to the Movie Prequel?


    My comic shop sends out a 'Hai, this is what we'll have tomorrow!' list and the movie prequel is still on there. And I know for a fact they get their comics on Tuesday(today), so I'm guessing Ryan just accidentally missed it on the Diamond list.

    EDIT: Whoops, today's Monday isn't it? :D But yeah, my point is still there.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28501)
    Posted by Denyer on February 19th, 2007 @ 9:39pm CST
    Confirmed delayed. I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end. Call it a hunch...

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3392;st=60
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28526)
    Posted by Archibald Witwicky on February 19th, 2007 @ 10:07pm CST
    Denyer wrote:Confirmed delayed. I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end. Call it a hunch...

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3392;st=60


    Christ, a two week bump? Weak.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28533)
    Posted by steve2275 on February 19th, 2007 @ 10:18pm CST
    Seibertron wrote:The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

    Products available this week on February 21st, 2007:

    DEC063517 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR A #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
    DEC063517 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR A #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
    DEC063518 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR B #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50
    DEC063518 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS VOL 4 CVR B #2 (OF 2) (NOTE PRICE) $5.50

    Products available next week on February 28th, 2007:
    NOV063505 GI JOE DREADNOKS DECLASSIFIED SAUVE CVR A #2 (OF 3) $4.99

    not sure which cover ill get yet
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28829)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 20th, 2007 @ 8:07am CST
    Denyer wrote:I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end.


    Yeah, sure it is.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28832)
    Posted by Anonymous on February 20th, 2007 @ 8:11am CST
    Denyer wrote:Confirmed delayed. I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end. Call it a hunch...

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3392;st=60


    Wasn't it planned to lead up to the movie's release? Maybe the movie will get bumped back to compensate. :lol:
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28917)
    Posted by Denyer on February 20th, 2007 @ 10:19am CST
    Darth Bombshell wrote:
    Denyer wrote:I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end.


    Yeah, sure it is.

    Two words: Civil War. Very much in Diamond's interest to get that one out quickly.

    I don't have any faith in Diamond; they can't even keep distribution lists on their own site current, they "lose" shipments on a regular basis (check out complaints from store owners who get shorted on prime stock because a truck's been sent to the wrong place on a particular week) and generally show all the organisational problems of a functional monopoly.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (28947)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 20th, 2007 @ 11:38am CST
    Denyer wrote:I don't have any faith in Diamond; they can't even keep distribution lists on their own site current, they "lose" shipments on a regular basis (check out complaints from store owners who get shorted on prime stock because a truck's been sent to the wrong place on a particular week) and generally show all the organisational problems of a functional monopoly.


    Eh, I guess you're right. After all, that would explain why I had to go to Golden Age in Vancouver for the last four months to get my comics, when the shop near me stopped getting them.

    Still, I'm just gonna LOL if I walk into the shop tomorrow and find the prequel there.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (29178)
    Posted by Marty Rocket on February 20th, 2007 @ 4:20pm CST
    Archibald Witwicky wrote:
    Denyer wrote:Confirmed delayed. I'm guessing the ****-up is at Diamond's end. Call it a hunch...

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3392;st=60


    Christ, a two week bump? Weak.


    At least it gives me time to plan to get to the comic book store to pick it up. I rarely find time for myself with my job, let alone getting a chance to pick up comics.
    I probably should just get them delivered, but I enjoy the trip out for them.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (30576)
    Posted by God Magnus on February 21st, 2007 @ 3:14pm CST
    I was at the comic shop today and the movie prequel was on their list and they got billed for it but it wasn't there. Fun times.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (30601)
    Posted by Denyer on February 21st, 2007 @ 3:37pm CST
    Darth Bombshell wrote:Still, I'm just gonna LOL if I walk into the shop tomorrow and find the prequel there.

    They might have the black & white version if copies of that were ordered:

    Ryall wrote:The B&W issue was printed properly (but we're asking that everyone wait until the revised color issues are in their stores to sell those, although I realize we can't totally control that) but any color versions that slipped into retailers' hands contain a major printing error on one page (pg. 5) and should by no means be sold.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (30694)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 21st, 2007 @ 5:03pm CST
    Denyer wrote:
    Ryall wrote:The B&W issue was printed properly (but we're asking that everyone wait until the revised color issues are in their stores to sell those, although I realize we can't totally control that) but any color versions that slipped into retailers' hands contain a major printing error on one page (pg. 5) and should by no means be sold.


    Does that mean that if people do buy it (which I stupidly did), there's any real chance of getting my money back from the shop who sold it to me?

    Or, failing that, getting a new copy straight from IDW?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (32413)
    Posted by Denyer on February 22nd, 2007 @ 10:49pm CST
    Asked for ya (bottom of page):

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3507;st=20

    There shouldn't be any problem with you getting it swapped next time you're in.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For February 21st, 2007 (32460)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 22nd, 2007 @ 11:30pm CST
    Denyer wrote:Asked for ya (bottom of page):

    http://forums.idwpublishing.com/cgi-bin ... 3507;st=20

    There shouldn't be any problem with you getting it swapped next time you're in.


    Well, according to Chris, I had "to return it to their retailer and get a full credit."

    Which is exactly what I did. And since I made the decision in the meantime to wait until I'm more financially secure (which won't happen until April 3rd when I get the She-Ra Season 1: Volume 2 set), I decided to just get my money back and get it.

    Featured Products on Amazon.com

    Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
    Twincast / Podcast #268:
    "Call Me 2020"
    MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
    Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

    New Items on eBay

    Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
    Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
    Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora Free Shipping with Tracking# New Japan" on EBAY
    Buy "RIPPERSNAPPER - TR1 - ABOMINUS - TRANSFORMERS - G1 - COMPLETE - VINTAGE - 1987" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullcruncher" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Power Of The prime PP-16 Moon Racer Free Ship w/Tracking# New Japan" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Takara 2004 Transformers Universe 2.0 Decepticon Dirge Voyager Store Excl" on EBAY