Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007

Monday, June 4th, 2007 11:19am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 8,879

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Products available this week on June 6th, 2007:

• APR073608 GI JOE AMERICAS ELITE #24 $3.50
  • MAR073506 TRANSFORMERS GRTST BATTLES OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON TP $19.99
  • APR073767 TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ADAPTATION #1 (OF 4) $3.99
  • FEB078198 TRANSFORMERS CSG 3D BATTLE CARD BOOSTER PI
  • MAR074102 TRANSFORMERS MOVIE T/C BOX PI

Products available next week on June 13th, 2007:

• APR073769 TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ADAPTATION #2 (OF 4) $3.99

Product Codes

(O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

Credit(s): Diamond Comics Distributors

• News Search

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148278)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 4th, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
    Who else is thinking that Megatron: Origin is gonna be shipping late?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148493)
    Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 4th, 2007 @ 2:27pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:Who else is thinking that Megatron: Origin is gonna be shipping late?

Hey, that's what I was gonna write!

Wasn't it supose to happen in May?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148521)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 4th, 2007 @ 2:39pm CDT
    Liege Evilmus wrote:Wasn't it supose to happen in May?

Yeah, but it was delayed to June, I think due to the Movie adaptation coming out.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148554)
    Posted by another tf fan on June 4th, 2007 @ 3:03pm CDT
    i really was thinking the megatron origin was gonna be out this week.

i'll be getting the movie adaptation.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148583)
    Posted by Roboto750 on June 4th, 2007 @ 3:25pm CDT
    Nothing for me that I see there. I'm skippign the movie adaption on the grounds that I don't want the film spoiled for me. I'll pick up the TPB once I see the movie at Botcon though.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148631)
    Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 4th, 2007 @ 3:47pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:
    Liege Evilmus wrote:Wasn't it supose to happen in May?

It kinda sucks, in my youth, I bought like a thousand comics a week. Its a hobby I respect, but don't endulge in any longer though.

The Megatron Origin though is something I'm looking forward to more than the movie and all the wonderific crap that will come with it.

Sadly, it seems like IDW gets backed up alot though.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148637)
    Posted by OptimusShr on June 4th, 2007 @ 3:49pm CDT
    You could always just wait until you see the movie to read the comics, that's what I'm doing. Originally I wasn't going to pick up the issues and wait for the trade, but I will get the issues for the bonus material.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148900)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on June 4th, 2007 @ 6:28pm CDT
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (148972)
    Posted by mightymax on June 4th, 2007 @ 7:29pm CDT
    anyone know if there are any variant or incentive covers for this series? my shop normally saves them for me, but i just want to be on the lookout!
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (149108)
    Posted by JazZeke on June 4th, 2007 @ 9:08pm CDT
    I heard it's late because Milne was sick as a dog for a couple weeks.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (149196)
    Posted by steve2275 on June 4th, 2007 @ 10:23pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:If I get any movie comic, it will be in TPB form, the art and story do not interest me even a hundredth of a fraction as much as the Devestation Arc, Spotlights and Megatron Origins comics do.
    yup
    and yo joe
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 6th, 2007 (149524)
    Posted by Leonardo on June 5th, 2007 @ 7:57am CDT
    JazZeke wrote:I heard it's late because Milne was sick as a dog for a couple weeks.

That's what I read on the IDW forums.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
    "No Thanks Given"
    Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
    Buy "2007 SDCC Exclusive Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus MISB" on EBAY
    Buy "1:24 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee Transformers Model JADA Diecast Toy Vehicle Gift" on EBAY
    Buy "GI JOE 2013 SDCC JOECON SNAKE EYES!! TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER!!" on EBAY
    Buy "Bumblebee First Edition 100% Complete Deluxe Prime Transformers" on EBAY
    Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON PIN BY TOM WHALEN MONDO 2019 SDCC COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
    Buy "transformers metroplex sdcc titan class MISB" on EBAY