Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007

Monday, September 10th, 2007 9:56pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 9,859

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.


Products available this week on September 12th, 2007:

  • JUL072183 NEW AVENGERS TRANSFORMERS #3 (OF 4) $2.99
  • JUL073635 TRANSFORMERS BEST OF UK DINOBOTS #1 $3.99

    There are no Transformers or GI Joe products available next week on September 19th, 2007

    Product Codes

    (O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

    Credit(s): Diamond Comics


  • News Search

    Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (336474)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 10th, 2007 @ 10:23pm CDT
    I'll wait for the trade on the UK Dinobots.

    Ignore the bright red writing, there is only 1 more week for Devastation!
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (336532)
    Posted by steve2275 on September 10th, 2007 @ 11:05pm CDT
    ill take em both
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (336545)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 10th, 2007 @ 11:11pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:Ignore the bright red writing, there is only 1 more week for Devastation!


    I know, but that's what the shipping lists say, so that's what goes into the news post.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (336561)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 10th, 2007 @ 11:26pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:
    i_amtrunks wrote:Ignore the bright red writing, there is only 1 more week for Devastation!


    I know, but that's what the shipping lists say, so that's what goes into the news post.


    Yeah, no worries.

    I know that Diamond only say that because IDW doesn't give them the following weeks release information. Plus it gives IDW another week if they desperately need it.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (336570)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 10th, 2007 @ 11:32pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:I know that Diamond only say that because IDW doesn't give them the following weeks release information. Plus it gives IDW another week if they desperately need it.


    And they obviously needed it for the Beast Wars books, which were supposed to have been out last month, but are now instead coming out at the end of this month...if we're lucky.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (337031)
    Posted by Calvatron on September 11th, 2007 @ 9:35am CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:
    i_amtrunks wrote:I know that Diamond only say that because IDW doesn't give them the following weeks release information. Plus it gives IDW another week if they desperately need it.


    And they obviously needed it for the Beast Wars books, which were supposed to have been out last month, but are now instead coming out at the end of this month...if we're lucky.


    I know the wait's been long, but don't get so down trodden. They're almost here. It's not like this is Dreamwave...8)
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (337046)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 11th, 2007 @ 9:42am CDT
    Calvatron wrote:I know the wait's been long, but don't get so down trodden. They're almost here. It's not like this is Dreamwave...8)


    Actually, Dreamwave has one up over IDW here. Dreamwave might have done books late, but at least they never were a year late...
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (337615)
    Posted by Novacron on September 11th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CDT
    Has that Dinobots story been reprinted in a Titan book?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (338373)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 11th, 2007 @ 8:15pm CDT
    Darth Bombshell wrote:
    i_amtrunks wrote:I know that Diamond only say that because IDW doesn't give them the following weeks release information. Plus it gives IDW another week if they desperately need it.


    And they obviously needed it for the Beast Wars books, which were supposed to have been out last month, but are now instead coming out at the end of this month...if we're lucky.


    You better not have jinxed us DB!

    I'm fairly certain there will be no more delays with the BW profile books (well at least issue #1) Chris Ryall would cop a lot of flack if it doesnt come out on the 26th like he said it would.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (338390)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 11th, 2007 @ 8:20pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:You better not have jinxed us DB!


    Hey, why would you blame me? They're the ones who can't seem to get it out.

    i_amtrunks wrote:I'm fairly certain there will be no more delays with the BW profile books (well at least issue #1) Chris Ryall would cop a lot of flack if it doesnt come out on the 26th like he said it would.


    You mean he hasn't already? I would have thought that someone would have harranged him about it, considering they were supposed to have come out last Fall.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (338478)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 11th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
    It is odd that they are a year late, Hopefully it was for improvements sake, but I have a sneaking suspicion that IDW felt that they would sell better with a Beast Wars comic on the shelf beside them.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 12th, 2007 (338571)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 11th, 2007 @ 10:00pm CDT
    i_amtrunks wrote:It is odd that they are a year late, Hopefully it was for improvements sake, but I have a sneaking suspicion that IDW felt that they would sell better with a Beast Wars comic on the shelf beside them.


    Actually, they were both supposed to be out last Fall.

    Featured Products on Amazon.com

    Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
    Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
    Twincast / Podcast #268:
    "Call Me 2020"
    MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
    Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

    New Items on eBay

    Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
    Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
    Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Heatwave the Fire-Bot" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Figure (Blaster Black Version) Takara Tomy MP3 Player" on EBAY