Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007

Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007

Monday, September 24th, 2007 3:58pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 8,453

The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Products available this week on September 26th, 2007:

• AUG074408 TRANSFORMERS MOVIE T/C BOX (O/A) PI
  • NOV064436 TRANSFORMERS UNICRON MOVIE STATUE $200.00

There are no Transformers or GI Joe products available next week on October 3rd, 2007

Product Codes

(O/A) offered again
    (PI) please inquire at your store
    (MR) mature readers
    (RES) resolicited
    (Note Price) new price increase

Credit(s): Diamond Comics

• News Search

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360826)
    Posted by Tigertrack on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:03pm CDT
    I'll confirm it when I see it on Wednesday.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360827)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:04pm CDT
    Novacron wrote:Where oh where is Beast Wars: Ascending?!

Apparently back to October 3rd.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360837)
    Posted by Tigertrack on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:07pm CDT
    It says BW the Ascending is Oct 3rd on their site (IDW) now.

In fact all 3 are October 3rd now. I am beginning to hate this game you are playing with us as much as DB, Chris Ryall.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360846)
    Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:11pm CDT
    tigertracks 24 wrote:I am beginning to hate this game you are playing with us as much as DB, Chris Ryall.

Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360855)
    Posted by Novacron on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:13pm CDT
    All I have to read lately is that maddeningly bad Avengers crossover. At least the Mosaics have been really entertaining...
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360913)
    Posted by Anonymous on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:50pm CDT

My e-mail address is chris@idwpublishing.com. Don't give me any piece you can't spare to part with...

Seriously, I appreciate that you guys want our books and I want them to get into your hands, too. These books got a bit delayed because of various things (creator illnesses, printer delays), but they're coming, and issue 2 of both Devastation and Beast Wars will be coming only one to two weeks after issue one in an attempt to catch up. Delays happen sometimes, but certainly not because of lack of effort on our part. One more week, and all will be right with the world.

Incidentally, I'm not toying with anyone when I give release dates and they shift. That's a bit crazy to even think that I'd be trying to give you mis-information. I give you the dates as soon as I get them, and then occasionally things change (printing in Korea looks better but takes longer and faces periodic delays when the boat takes longer to get her or the books don't clear Diamond's system as quickly as we'd like).

Chris
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360919)
    Posted by Novacron on September 24th, 2007 @ 4:53pm CDT
    Thanks, Chris. Glad you're watching the posts. IDW books still rock.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360952)
    Posted by Anonymous on September 24th, 2007 @ 5:14pm CDT
    As a way to make it up to everyone for the late books, I just posted an exclusive at our boards--the identity of the character featured in the next TF Spotlight, and the cover and three pages by the artist, too--someone who's never done work at IDW before (no, his initials aren't "P.L."):
    http://www.idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/vie ... 3819#33819
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (360999)
    Posted by Supreme Convoy on September 24th, 2007 @ 5:34pm CDT
    Blaster? Sweet!
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361033)
    Posted by Cyber-Kun on September 24th, 2007 @ 5:58pm CDT
    Ryall_IDW wrote:>Indeed. Someone give me Chris Ryall's e-mail adress right now. He needs to be given a piece of my mind in the worst way.

Chris

*applause* (NOTE: No sarcasm here)
    very glad to see someone step up here. Delays DO happen, especially in the comic industry. I'd rather wait for a good product then have crappy stuff on time (like back in the 70s when it was shipped no matter what)
    You sir, have my respect.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361034)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 24th, 2007 @ 5:58pm CDT
    Thanks for the info Chris.

I take it then the books are getting an October 3rd release then???

Ah well.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361037)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
    Well that came out of left field...
    Guess the tape deck wars are bound to begin much sooner than anticipated.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361041)
    Posted by Chaoslock on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:02pm CDT
    I like Steeljaws new "old" form.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361046)
    Posted by 1337W422102 on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
    Woah! Blaster sure got owned on that first page. I guess he got... well, blasted.

Thanks for the images and information, Chris! I can't wait for Devastation.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361052)
    Posted by Tigertrack on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:07pm CDT
    Awesome news. i love Milne's cover. The art will take getting used to. Thanks for bringing one of my favorites into the fold.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361068)
    Posted by OptimusShr on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:18pm CDT
    Well it looks like the Aerialbots are the next combiner team to be introduced judging by the appearance of Silverbolt in the preview pages.

Also is that Tracks I see on Silverbolt's bridge on the right hand side?

Emiliano's art looks good and I can't wait to see it in color. Also Milne's cover rocks.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361077)
    Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:26pm CDT
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361109)
    Posted by i_amtrunks on September 24th, 2007 @ 6:47pm CDT
    Caelus wrote:Silverbolt, Perceptor, and... I'm guessing... Autobot Micromasters? Or maybe Throttlebots?

I was thinking Throttlebots, but without colours it is very hard to tell... :-?
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361221)
    Posted by dragons on September 24th, 2007 @ 7:49pm CDT
    ...glad to here its going in production on beast wars soon patience is everything rush into situations things get bad even defeated in battle if you dont take your time.

really like the blaster art in the spotlight issue coming up.
    Re: Diamond Comics Shipping List For September 26th, 2007 (361469)
    Posted by Dclone Soundwave on September 24th, 2007 @ 10:18pm CDT
    Blaster? Oh yes. And I was excited about Soundwave. I just wish I had a time machine to go forward & get all these in advance, like Devastation, Revelation, Expansion, Ascending, & future Spotlights. I hate the waiting game. But in the end, it's worth it when I get to read a great comic book.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
    "No Thanks Given"
    Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Legends LG37 Ravage & Bullhorn Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Action Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers WFC: Earthrise Micromasters Battle Squad DIRECT-HIT / POWER PUNCH" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime - NEW" on EBAY
    Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece Convoy Mode Eva MP-10 Optimus Prime Brand" on EBAY