Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed!

Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed!

Monday, August 16th, 2010 6:40am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 54,331

Takara Tomy has once again collaborate with 7 Eleven Japan, to release a brand new repaint version of Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday - Halloween Version.

The pre-order at http://711net.jp starts from 17th August 2010, while stocks last. The figure is expected to hit the stores on 25th September 2010 and it costs Japanese Yen 4200.

Check out original post here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1113723)
Posted by Rated X on August 16th, 2010 @ 7:28am CDT
Yuck !!! I just threw up my pumpkin pie....
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1113725)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on August 16th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
Who wants lay money on there being a Buzz Lightyear one for 2011....?
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1113744)
Posted by --B-- on August 16th, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
That thing is scary...the eyes on his legs creep me out!
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1113946)
Posted by BluavalancheZ71 on August 16th, 2010 @ 8:47pm CDT
this reminds me more of a daffy duck in these colors, instead of donald duck, but I will not be getting this its too ugly
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1113952)
Posted by noodles2go on August 16th, 2010 @ 9:02pm CDT
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1114015)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on August 17th, 2010 @ 2:01am CDT
noodles2go wrote:Any idea of anything from this line will make it to America or should I just figure I'll be importing these if I ever want to get em? Worth it? And btw, this one looks fairly ugly... but at least it looks festive.

I'm fairly confident Hasbro said in one of their Q&A sessions that they had no intention of bringing these to the west, If I can find the link I'll post it for you.
Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version Revealed! (1114031)
Posted by snavej on August 17th, 2010 @ 3:58am CDT
Thank the Lord that someone invented the word 'fugly'.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY