Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons?

Transformers News: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons?

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 4:40PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,706

Remember that set of Legends Class figures consisting of RtS Optimus Prime, RtS Starscream, Universe 2.0 G2 Megatron, and Universe 2.0 Bumblebee that started showing up at Dollar General back in April? It appears the Optimus Prime and Starscream that are currently being stocked feature the extra weapons designed for the Asia exclusives GDO Motorbreath and Thundercracker! Image courtesy of guard convoy.

Re: Legends Class Repack Assortment Found at Dollar General
Credit(s): guard convoy from TFW2005
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412769)
Posted by Gundamu on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:00pm CDT
Makes me want to check out DGs near me.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412772)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
of course there arent any near me, but ive got 5 cvs' & 3 dollar trees within a 3 mile radius.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412776)
Posted by RAcast on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:57pm CDT
Huh...if I see the Optimus with the sword I might pick it up. I've seen the regular version and passed on it, but having a weapon makes it a touch more attractive.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412784)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on August 23rd, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
I already got Optimus from Dollar General... without the sword...

Oh well... I'll continue to use one of Shattered Glass Drift's pistols as Prime's gun...
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1413130)
Posted by XDMan on August 24th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Looks like Megatron will beg for mercy!
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1421273)
Posted by Seibertron on September 17th, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
I found the Transformers Generations Legends that were previously Dollar General exclusives at Big Lots tonight. Optimus Prime and Starscream both had the GDO weapon accessories, which the ones at the Dollar Generals around Chicago do not seem to have yet.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1421591)
Posted by It Is Him on September 18th, 2012 @ 8:44pm CDT
I forgot about these. I wonder if the Big Lots near me has them... :-?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers The Last Knight Dinobot Slash Premiere Edition Deluxe MIB In Hand - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 38 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 23 days 20 hours 40 minutes 5 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS STRONGARM FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 40 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Dark of The Moon Robo Power Revving Robots Bumblebee, Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 44 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 45 minutes 28 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 34 Mindwipe - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 49 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobolt New - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 52 minutes 24 seconds
Japan Rare TAKARA Transformers Galaxy Force GD-14 MASTER GALVATRON Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 55 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes