DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

Monday, May 9th, 2011 2:49pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 41,323

The fine folks from Transformers @ The Moon have once again sniped several instruction scans off of Hasbro's website. If your Dark Of The Moon figures do not come with instructions, or you somehow throw the instructions in the garbage after your hot mess of unboxing said figures, then the pdf links below will certainly help!

Cyberverse Legion Bolt Bumblebee

Mechtech Deluxe Jolt

Laserbeak

Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime

Deluxe Nitro Bumblebee

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TF@TM

Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219408)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 9th, 2011 @ 3:45pm CDT
7 more days. OMG I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!

*goes to Hasbro Inc.*

YEAH GIVE THE DOTM TOYS OUT NOW OR IMMA FIREN MAH LAZORRRR!

Hasbro CEO: no...wait until it comes to your town.

*Transforms into Shoop Da Woop*

*Blows up Hasbro Inc.*

But seriously now I just cant wait to find them in mah local Wal Mart.

EDIT: That Cyberverse Commander Prime? Yeah, well, uh, anybody that got Preview Pack Prime already knows about those instructions, so uh...they're identical. Possibly the same.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219438)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 4:32pm CDT
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219441)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 9th, 2011 @ 4:37pm CDT
ShardFenix wrote:wait so what size is lazerbeak? Jolt and Bumblebee both are named as deluxes but there is no size next to the bird. If he is deluxe I guess i can buy him on clearance to team up with deluxe ravage as the terribly off-scale twosome. Or i might just wait of a legends size mold to come out for my WFC Soundwave.

Most likely Scout or Deluxe. I also predict legends class will also be around. Just cant wait :ic$:
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219445)
Posted by robofreak on May 9th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's a deluxe. Not 100% sure, but with the way the sets are looking and the fact that the last 2 movies have had deluxe size technically non transforming figures, logic dictates deluxe for Laserbeak.

I could be wrong though.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219458)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CDT
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219459)
Posted by robofreak on May 9th, 2011 @ 5:14pm CDT
ShardFenix wrote:thanks robofreak, ill remember you everytime i needs hopes and dreams shattered. jk Why would hasbro release a bird as a deluxe class? Ugh I dont even know why I ask anymore.

The answer is quite simple...

Because they can.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219470)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 5:30pm CDT
Sad but true.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219525)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 9th, 2011 @ 6:48pm CDT
ShardFenix wrote:Sad but true.

*points to ROTF Ravage*

*facepalm* just ugh, Release scout class again, Hasbro, it's much more scale efficient.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219531)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 7:07pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:Sad but true.

*points to ROTF Ravage*

Oh i know, i saw sea attack ravage on clearance for like 5 bucks...figured eh its five bucks. I felt like crying after getting him out of the package he is just sooo bad.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219532)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 9th, 2011 @ 7:10pm CDT
ShardFenix wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:Sad but true.

*points to ROTF Ravage*

I only have ROTF Ravage, and I feel like selling him. I probably wont, I mean come on. Ravage + Laserbeak + Soundwave + Frenzy (if I can find him) + Blue Frenzy (Pretend Rumble) = awesomeness, Casseticons attack!
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219545)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 7:25pm CDT
FIR, RIB...come on

But I would be fine with the united set of frenzy and rumble and then a legends class laser beak. they would go great with my legends ravage.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219549)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 9th, 2011 @ 7:32pm CDT
ShardFenix wrote:FIR, RIB...come on

Besides less LAF detail on R and F that's a great pair.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219639)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on May 9th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT
That Lazerbeak is a friggin' abomination.
I'm sure they'll sell out quickly. :BANG_HEAD:

(Sadly, NOT sarcasm.)
:CON:
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219642)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on May 9th, 2011 @ 9:44pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:That Lazerbeak is a friggin' abomination.
I'm sure they'll sell out quickly. :BANG_HEAD:

(Sadly, NOT sarcasm.)
:CON:

He's a turkey with gatling guns.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219651)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on May 9th, 2011 @ 10:14pm CDT
Because of this, Laserbeak might be one of the few figures I'll end up buying from this line. :D
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219694)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on May 9th, 2011 @ 11:26pm CDT
take a close look at Laserbeak's instructions and you'll see he has a different, way better head than the ugly duckling head that we've seen before. running change? "adult Laserbeak" repaint? Buzzsaw repaint?

I will be getting him regardless, but only for custom fodder.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1219983)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on May 10th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
I DO DECLARE!
WHAT A LAZERBEAK REPAINT!

it seems hasbro are up to their old tricks again, on the actual instructions bit that's not lazerbeak's head.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1220044)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 10th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CDT
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1220052)
Posted by robofreak on May 10th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:Well they do screw up on selling a different mold and then using a protoform for the instructions. They have done that (Generations Warpath) but since the instructions say "Laserbeak" It can't be renamed. Maybe they did what I just said???

They don't use a protoform. They use the retooled head in the instructions. A protoform is a pre-earth form or something that hasn't scanned a vehilce yet. Completely different form a toy made to be retooled into other characters.

Anyways, why all the hate for ROTF Ravage? I really like that mold myself.
Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More! (1220058)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 10th, 2011 @ 3:40pm CDT
robofreak wrote:

I'm sorry, that's incorrect. A protoform does not have to actually do with the Transformers universe. A product goes under a Protoform, usually called a draft. They retool and revise the works before it is sent to publish.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY