Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage

Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage

Thursday, November 17th, 2011 12:59am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,561

It looks like third party accessory company Dr. Wu is planning on adding a little fire power to Universe Hound and Ravage. The Transformers Hong Kong Fans Group has posted computer renders for Dr. Wu's upcoming project labeled DW-P02, a new hand gun and missiles for the pair. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Transformers Galaxy HK Fans Group

Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313575)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 17th, 2011 @ 1:06am CST
Probably not going to bother getting these, but with the fact that they're JUST putting out some guns, they should sculpt a slot into Hound's gun so it can be stored on the back of vehicle mode (or even more interesting integration). If they don't, thats pretty lame when ALL they're making are the guns.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313621)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 17th, 2011 @ 5:46am CST
Why not make a hologram projector that actually fits on his freakin' shoulder? :oops: All this time I thought if anyone made accessories for Universe Hound, that wold have been like, that main thing, to like, make, but guess not. :-(
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313628)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 17th, 2011 @ 6:16am CST
The missiles look pretty good, but I think Ravage is a terrible looking figure. And while accurate, that gun just looks boring. PASS.

I wonder if Dr. Wu does any market research or whether he just makes whatever his abstract mind fancies.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313632)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 17th, 2011 @ 6:33am CST
Renderform has already got this covered

Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313647)
Posted by Swindle01 on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:22am CST
render form doesnt MASS produce stuff so yeah this is a better option
i would order stuff from render form if it wasnt for the fact buying from them is difficult and whenever i have gone to buy stuff from them there always - out of stock - due to limited run

so yeah... dr wu is much better option
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313657)
Posted by --B-- on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:47am CST
I sold off my Ravage in favor of DL Ravage, but the gun for Hound is decent. I may bite, if it is really reasonable. But then the Ravage guns would have to be sold off :-? .
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313676)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 17th, 2011 @ 8:42am CST
If it's cheap enough, I'll bite. True, they should have a post that allows you to attach to gun to his jeep mode but I can just keep the missle launcher there. I'd still like to have a gun for Hound.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313693)
Posted by Rated X on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:35am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Renderform has already got this covered

Im a big fan of Renderform products. But it does appear he went a bit oversized on his Ravage missiles. I would like to see the actual size of Dr. Wu's missiles on Ravage before I favor either product.

Also why does nobody want to do an accurate shoulder cannon for hound that points foward, unlike the crappy one that comes with the figure ??? It points down and barely holds on which is really annoying.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313721)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:13am CST
Wow. Another useless product from Dr. Wu (not as bad as Metroplex's eyes though). :CON:
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313761)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 17th, 2011 @ 12:51pm CST
A Burger?

Sorry i'm sick and that's all I noticed not the ravage and hound stuff but A Burger.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313778)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 17th, 2011 @ 1:36pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Image
A Burger?

lol maybe it's that recent Japanese TFP burger toy! I super want that...

As for this upgrade, I'd be interested if they made a shoulder weapon that would stay on better, but as it is, meh. I already used one of the random guns that came with my BTS trailer for Hound.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313871)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 17th, 2011 @ 6:06pm CST
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313893)
Posted by Venksta on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:01pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:If thats the burger I think it is, I used to have somthing like it when I was little. You wind it up, and let it go, and as it rolls, it opens up with a mouth and face, with the burger patty being the tongue...

Thats exactly what it is. :lol:
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1313913)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:50pm CST
Venksta wrote:

Thats exactly what it is. :lol:

Yaaay! do I get a prize? ;)
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1314102)
Posted by Mkall on November 18th, 2011 @ 11:21am CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Venksta wrote:

Thats exactly what it is. :lol:

Yaaay! do I get a prize? ;)

Here you go.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1314136)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 18th, 2011 @ 12:36pm CST
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P02: Gun and Missiles for Universe Hound and Ravage (1314153)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 18th, 2011 @ 1:52pm CST
Mkall wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Venksta wrote:

Thats exactly what it is. :lol:

Yaaay! do I get a prize? ;)

Here you go.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY