Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images

Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 2:29pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,694

We have some new images of Dr. Wu's upcoming upgrade set for Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Wheeljack, DW-TP01 Blade. The set comes with an open mask head replacement and grenade accessory. Images from ACToys mirrored below.

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364335)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:34pm CDT
MUST. HAVE.

IMO all the other "upgrades" they have put out pale in comparison to this. to me, this is a a sure buy and I hope they continue with the direction.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364344)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:54pm CDT
I have to admit it's looking pretty sexy.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364350)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:11pm CDT
Wuhoo indeed, ill get this upgrade i think PWJ head is quite terrible myself as said i wouldnt mind some new swords with that and new feet.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364356)
Posted by HelixPrime on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:22pm CDT
This would be an upgrade I would consider getting and i don't consider getting many third party stuff no matter how cool they look. :BOT:
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364359)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Looks good, must have!
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364368)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:42pm CDT
Ok, that is fracking sweet..

And just to nitpick, he is mis transformed in those pix..
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364399)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on March 31st, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
Looks good but they did the arms wrong
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364412)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:15pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:Ok, that is fracking sweet..

And just to nitpick, he is mis transformed in those pix..

Rodimus Minor wrote:Looks good but they did the arms wrong

Also his "wings" aren't separated correctly.

I'm used to hasbro pix with mistransformations, but 3rd party? lol

Maybe it helps the face and grenade show up easier in pix somehow.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364427)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:37pm CDT
The head actually looks really good but my masked Wheeljack is just fine. The bomb is a nice little accessory but a little useless IMO.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364609)
Posted by Mykltron on April 1st, 2012 @ 4:34am CDT
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364657)
Posted by Anonymous on April 1st, 2012 @ 10:06am CDT
$25.00
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364659)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 1st, 2012 @ 10:19am CDT
Wheeljack looks like an ape whether or not he is mistransformed...
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1364683)
Posted by Mykltron on April 1st, 2012 @ 11:46am CDT
Shadowstream wrote:Wheeljack looks like an ape whether or not he is mistransformed...

But the mistransformation and the head swap enhance that aspect.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1365395)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 3rd, 2012 @ 12:11pm CDT
I'm holding out for reviews. It looks really nice, but I hope the plastics are good and the head isn't too hard to swap back and forth.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1366872)
Posted by El Duque on April 7th, 2012 @ 1:56pm CDT
The folks over at the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have posted some additional images of Dr. Wu's DW-TP01 Blade upgrade set for Transformers Prime Deluxe Wheeljack. Images mirrored below.

Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1366887)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 7th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
Looks nice, but how about giving us a shot of the thing that's not from the top, so we can see the face properly?
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1380939)
Posted by ALBERTICONS on May 18th, 2012 @ 12:14pm CDT
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1380941)
Posted by El Duque on May 18th, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
ALBERTICONS wrote:HI Everyone. I just need some help. How can I buy this? I mean, how can I contact the sellers? I search for DR.WU or ACTOYS in the web but I'm lost. Also, I'm new in the site. Thanks.

Welcome to the site! Here ya go:

http://acestoystore.com/store/index.php ... cts_id=282
Re: Dr. Wu DW-TP01 Blade Prototype Images (1381003)
Posted by ALBERTICONS on May 18th, 2012 @ 3:20pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Welcome to the site! Here ya go:

http://acestoystore.com/store/index.php ... cts_id=282

THANKS MAN. And is good to be in here.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021